“Less than I expected” 2 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #24 of 172 Hotels in Atlanta
Tucker, United States
“Less than I expected”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2014

I'm sure they had "Reasons" but the AC in all the common areas did not work making them highly uncomfortable. The conference room we were in was right beside the guest laundry, by the end of the day it was hot and miserable too. I plan to have a chat with our meeting coordinator and ask him to plan around this hotel in the future, or verify that the facilities are functioning.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
Birmingham, United Kingdom
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2014

My daughter checked in on 07/03 . She was staying because she had to take her US Emily exam she needed quiet and wanted to have a good night sleep. I had also requested it while I made reservation.
Almost opposite happened. She was rudely awaken by the hotel security in the middle if the night she was scared and called us I called the front desk and spoke to a lady Dana. She was the most rude person i haver ever spoken to

Even though we spoke to this lady Dana my daughter was interrupted twice for no reason. They kept telling me that there was lot of noise coming from her room whereas it was coming from the room opposite to hers. They should have confirmed this before waking her up most annoying part was the employees do not know common courtesy. On the top of that her room phone was not working and in the shower water just trickling bad maintenance and rude employees
I would never stay at this hotel again

Alka

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
6 Thank Inet63
Salisbury, North Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2014

This Hampton Inn is truly an exceptional value. We stayed just one night as we were traveling thru the area with our six year old grandson. Accommodations were clean and we had plenty of space in our room. The buffet breakfast has one of the most complete offerings of any hotel we have ever stayed at. Everything fresh and the staff does a good job keeping the area clean and well-stocked. The pool is outside, but yet private. Nice to cool off and relax at for a while. This Hampton Inn deserves two thumbs-up and a snap! Would absolutely stay here again if traveling thru this part of Atlanta.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
SandraMonsalve, Owner at Hampton Inn Atlanta - Northlake, responded to this review, 9 July 2014
We hope you visit again with your grandson. There's a lot to do with children around here from Stone Mountain to the Atlanta Zoo to Yellow River Game Ranch. Best Regards, PB, Owner
Greensboro, North Carolina
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

We were going to Stone Mountain and I decided I'd better make reservations because I don't know the area and we would get in after the fire works very late. I called the hotel to book one night July 3rd. They said they were booked up. I went on line not even 2 minutes later and got a room that meet my needs. I then called right after to confirm and we were good to go. When we checked in I felt the front desk person was a little rude but everything else was good. The room was nice and clean. I would go back again. It seemed a little pricey but was nice.

Stayed July 2014
2 Thank raxelgun
Glad you found your room clean and nice and that we could accommodate you. Hope you enjoyed the fireworks. PB, Owner.
Saint Stephens Church, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 July 2014

When I am in Atlanta this is where I stay. The staff does a great job and they have treated me like family. They know where some great restaurants are and are good at there job. It is not on the main road, so very quite and they are beside an office park, so if you enjoy running or walking in the early morning, it is perfect.

Room Tip: They are all good as far as I know.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
SandraMonsalve, Owner at Hampton Inn Atlanta - Northlake, responded to this review, 6 July 2014
You made my day. We are delighted to be your home away from home in Atlanta. PB, Owner.
East Stroudsburg, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2014

Very comfortable room and very clean. Staff was very nice and helpful. Only issue is that the AC just would not cool the room down. Not sure if it was because it was so hot outside or if there was an issue with the unit itself.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We just replaced (as of this Friday) all the guest room air conditioners in the building with new, highly efficient air conditioners and programmable thermostats. I wish we had finished a few weeks earlier for you. We want to make sure you are comfortable and cool - particularly in the summer in Atlanta. Let us know if you ever have a problem again. Best Regards, PB, Owner
cape coral, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2014

The staff was phenomenal and very helpful. everything I looked at and touched was clean and cheerful. I loved my experience here. This was an amazing hotel and friendly staff. I ordered gluten free pasta from their recommended local restaurant and it was amazing as well. I was treated like royalty.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for the kind words about the staff at our Hampton Inn. We love working with them too. Sounds like you found my favorite local Italian restaurant too; they make delicious pasta. Best Regards, PB, Owner.