“Great staff and location”

Hampton Inn Atlanta - Northlake
Ranked #21 of 174 Hotels in Atlanta
Reviewed 12 October 2010

My class reunion was held here in October and the owner and staff were very helpful. The hotel was exceptionally clean and the free breakfast was fantastic. This was a great location with nearby shopping.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
jdenbow, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta - Northlake, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2010

Dear GHJ65,

Thank you so much for your review. We take great pride in knowing that every guests enjoy's their stay as much as we enjoy having them. The shopping close by has helped many in finding those last minute gifts and meeting essentials. We hope you will come again really soon.

Jonathan Denbow and Your Friends at the Hampton Inn Atlanta Northlake

Reviewed 10 October 2010

As I walked in the front lobby, I felt like I was almost royality. Greeted warmly, smell of fresh coffee in the air, swimming pool looked very inviting and perfectly clean. The hotel overall, was very clean and fresh. Had a get together in the conference room and it was perfect. Food--oh my goodness, it was luscious. Was delicious and so well presented. The owner was extremely helpful and took care of our every need. His staff was so friendly and also took great care of our group. Rooms were sooo comfortable and what a beautiful bathroom. Housekeepers were there with fresh towels, sometimes warm, and anything else we asked for. I must say, this was a great experience and I will stay there again and again when in the city. Thanks to all involved!!

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple

Dear loveycat,

We are so glad your experience here at the hotel was extra-ordinary. Thank you for noting that the owner was here on property, our owners play a very active role here in the property. They don't flaunt who they are, just like to lend that extra helping hand. We loved having you here and hope you get to choose our facility again for any other events you may hold or if you just need a night away.

Reviewed 11 September 2010

We were in town for the LSU NC football game. The hotel was just as mentioned by other reviewers. Quiet, clean, and a good value for the money. I only gave it an average rating because there was nothing "special" about my stay. However I would definitely stay there again and recommend it. It was close the the Chamblee MARTA station, which we took into downtown...very convenient. And it was close to I-285, which will take you anywhere in the Atlanta area. Breakfast on sunday morning was VERY crowded and I passed on it as there was no room to move. But, there seemed to be people from 3 large events and the hotel was fully booked....not the fault of the hotel or staff. So we just went out for an early lunch. The hotel appeared to be older but recently updated. Furnishings were very nice, everything was spotless. Again, nothing spectacular but nothing to complain about. For me it was a good place to put my head down for 2 nights. A good no frills hotel.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with friends
2  Thank gpd132
jdenbow, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta - Northlake, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2010

Dear gpd132,

Thank you for taking time out of your day to write this review. You said so many wonderful things about our property, only I noticed we failed to WOW you during your stay. We take pride in our rennovation from 2007 and are happy to hear when people notice the effort from our maintenance and housekeeping staff. We strive to make every stay at the Hampton Inn memorable, if there's perhaps a suggestion on how we could have gone above and beyond I would like to discuss it if you would kindly email me at jonathan.denbow@hilton.com. Thank you again for your review, I look forward to speaking with you again soon!

Reviewed 26 August 2010

Our company hosted a sales training in one of the hotel's meeting rooms. The room was set per our request. The presenter's every need was met. Our lunch was delicious, and we were even treated to freshly baked cookies during our afternoon break! We had not requested an afternoon snack. It was just one of those extra touches that sets this location apart in service.

Our local business association also holds monthly board meetings, quarterly luncheons and after-hours events at the Northlake Hampton Inn. We keep coming back because the service is always par excellent!

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank Businesswoman30084
jdenbow, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta - Northlake, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2010

Dear Businesswoman30084,

We are so happy to hear your training went so well! Perhaps the next time we can treat you to one of our socials on a Tuesday and Wednesday evening from 5:00 pm until 7:00 pm. Can't wait to have you all here again. The you for taking the time out of your busy day to fill out a survey for your meeting here.

Thank you from your friends here at the Hampton Inn Atlanta Northlake,
Jonathan Denbow
Front Office Manager

Reviewed 10 August 2010

The hotel is close to everything, 20 minutes to Turner Field, 10 minutes to Stone Mountain, around the corner to the Metro but the best part of this property is the staff. From the moment we checked in we had a great time talking (and watching) Braves baseball with the manager, John. The rooms had cable but did not have the local channel that carries the Braves. John showed us a TV in the lobby area that had Dish Network on it and we sat down there and had a ball watching the game one night before actually going to the game the next night. John really made this visit more than expected and we will definitely be back!

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank lyks1522
jdenbow, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta - Northlake, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2010

Hello luks1522,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review of our property. I'm glad you had a great time discussing the Braves with John, he follows a lot of different sports and knows a lot about the players. We hope you enjoyed the game you went to as well! Please come back and visit again soon!

Thank you so much from all of your friends at the Hampton Inn Atlanta Northlake,

Jonathan Denbow
Front Office Manager

Reviewed 10 July 2010

Traveled to Atlanta with my wife and 2 children, and stayed 5 great nights at Hampton Inn Northlake. We had originally booked another hotel chain but decided to stay at Hampton Inn Northlake instead and did not regret the choice we made. The experience from check in with John at the front desk and the encounter later on with the other staff members at the property made our stay a memorable one. The breakfast choice in the morning was good and varied . I would recommend this location to anyone looking for a great hotel, whether for business or pleasure. I am now a HiltonHonours member now because of my stay at Hampton In Northlake. BTW there's a Chinese buffet restaurant down the street opposite the fabulous Northlake Mall.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank macoma
jdenbow, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta - Northlake, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2010

Dear Macoma,

WOW! I'm so glad your stay here was so amazing that you are now on your way to becoming a Diamond VIP member with our Hilton Honors rewards program! I will mention this specifically to our owners as a testiment to the hard work our staff members perform for our guests. Thank you so much for taking the time to write your review of our hotel, it means a lot to all of us here at the Hampton Inn. My name is Jonathan Denbow, the Front Office Manager, I hope to see you all again real soon! Say Hi to the rest of the family for us!

Reviewed 1 June 2010

Stayed here for Sat. and Sunday night. Close to Stone Mountain Park. We reserved a king room since they didn't have a twin room available. after about 20 minutes Michael from the front desk called and said that they had a cancellation if we wanted to move. Which we did. They even offered to move our things for us which we did because we onlt had 2 small bags. I love this place. My kids loved the pool. The staff was wonderful and so was the breakfast.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank hughesmom
jdenbow, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta - Northlake, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2010

Hello Hughesmom, my name is Jonathan Denbow I am the Front Office Manager here at the Hampton Inn Atlanta Northlake. I wanted to thank you personally for bringing to light what Michael was able to accomplish for you during your stay and I will be sure to pass your recognition to him. There are warm days like today where I am envious that I will not be able to enjoy the pool as your children did. We are happy you enjoy your stays here with us and hope there are many more to come!