“Second time around”

Ranked #24 of 171 Hotels in Atlanta
Jersey Shore, New Jersey
“Second time around”
Reviewed 14 February 2014 via mobile

I was honored to be in the hands of the management and staff of the Holiday Inn for the second time a snowstorm it metro Atlanta. the first time I thought they did a great job accommodating us and making us feel at home even though it was busy at times I had nothing to complain about they went above and beyond last time, and this time with no exception, this time around they were better prepared, better staffed and everything was a smooth transition. I want to thank 2 two people in particular Jessica and Samantha I've seen them there for the past 3 days morning and night for breakfast lunch and dinner to make sure all of us was taken care of. guys from all of us here at American Airlines want to say thank you job well done.

• Stayed February 2014
nghanem0507, General Manager at Holiday Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport - North, responded to this review, 15 February 2014
Thank you for taking the time to express your observations about our Holiday Inn Brand Hotel, Team service, and the new direction with the TripAdvisor readership. We truly value the feedback you have provided. Perseverance is the hard work you do after you get tired of doing the hard work you already did, that is our colleagues and our Holiday Inn Brand service. Thank you for noticing their efforts and dedications to our guests. Your remarks will be shared with my colleagues; to recognize there wonderful hard work and to continue ensuring our guest satisfaction. Like we all understand without the wonderful team to keep striving to be the best they can every opportunity they get like our team it will never be complete experience. I assure you our goals are very clear “to give the best service to all guest at all times - no exceptions”. Our team beyond doubt believes that they will continue doing great thing every occasion they get. Your thoughtful observations are very much appreciated. We look forward to your return and thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience. Sincerely, Nabil

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (134)
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 12 February 2014

I'm here for an extended stay and the management has gone out of their way to make our stay comfortable, special and memorable. From a personalized birthday dessert to snack trays and complimentary items during the winter storms, the management has gone above and beyond.

1 Thank Mzwish
nghanem0507, General Manager at Holiday Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport - North, responded to this review, 13 February 2014
We are thankful for you in taking the time to share your feedback about our Holiday Inn Brand Hotel with the TripAdvisor readers. The team at our Holiday Inn brand hotels has the burning desire to be the best in what they do, and deliver the great service to our guests. It is hard to be a way without your family in some of these occasions, we just want you to feel that we are thinking of you, and we all wish you the best with your new opportunity. I strongly agree with you the my colleagues is our best attribute and should be the best attribute to any company, without their attention to our guests needs we would be in a deferent situation, thank you for recognizing there wonderful efforts, and we are grateful to you for recognizing the Holiday Inn brand direction and for its great new product and outstanding guest services, we are thrilled that we have delivered the holiday inn promise and created the hotel that guests love. I hope we may keep welcoming you again and again in the near future. Have pleasant week Nabil.
New York City, New York
Reviewed 12 February 2014 via mobile

I've been staying here through both snow storms and the staff has been very accommodating to us. Came through the lobby with free water bottles and snacks. They have done a nice job at making us comfortable during the inconvenient weather. Thank you!

Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Molly H
Wow! It is so thrilling my colleague have made your day brighter, Thanks for your post and very positive review about your stay here in our Holiday Inn Brand Hotel and sharing your thoughts with the TripAdvisor readers. We all understand in the Holiday Inn Brand Hotel that our success in life is directly related to the quantity and quality of service we give. I will absolutely be sure to share your comments with the rest of my colleagues’ they are our best ambassadors! Great to hear you enjoyed the services in our Hotel, you will always found our team to be helpful and our rooms to be wonderful--that's what our Holiday Inn Brand Hotel strives for! We truly trust being on par in terms of price and quality only gets you to encounter the guests. Service and exceeding expectations wins the Guest forever. Thank you for your comments have great week. Nabil
Kitty Hawk, NC
Reviewed 12 February 2014

Always trying to make it better and more comfortable! Brought us cookies- fresh baked- while we studied... Best EVER! Staff is helpful, thoughtful and efficient. Would definately recommend to anyone in need of an airport hotel- Thank y'all for everything!!!

• Stayed February 2014
You are welcome, I want to thank you for being our guest and for taking the time to review and post your comment about the new Holiday Inn Brand Hotel with the TripAdvisor web site. We are beyond thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us and enjoyed the great service from our team!. This is the new Holiday inn Brand Hotels service. We just wanted to be sure you don’t have anything to worry about. You defiantly have the study to keep you going. I will certainly share your feedback with our great team. We are thrilled that we gained you as loyal guest and our team has delivered the holiday inn promise by creating a hotel that guests love. “Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of high intention, sincere effort, intelligent direction and skillful execution; it represents the wise choice of many alternatives.” I strongly believe that our holiday inn team has the burning desire to be successful. Thank you again for your feedback Have a wonderful week and we wish you the best in your new job. Nabil
Parish, NY
Reviewed 11 February 2014 via mobile

I usually find that most Holiday Inns are old and out dated but this one is really, really nice! I only stayed here because "The Big Win" promotion gives me extra IHG points if I stay at 3 different Holiday Inns during the promotion. It's clearly been recently built / renovated. My room was huge with a living area and separate bedroom. The workout room was great! A second elliptical would've been nice but I loved all the free weights and weighted balls! I don't have a single complaint but suggest they give Platinum IHG members free parking.

Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
nghanem0507, General Manager at Holiday Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport - North, responded to this review, 12 February 2014
That is fantastic, wow so we changed your views about the holiday Inn to the new Holiday inn Brand Hotels. Wow that is one of the tasks we have to accomplish to be able to deliver the Holiday in promise and create a hotels that guests love. Thank you we are thrilled that we have delivered. We gut the second elliptical, thank you for your feedback. I do sincerely appreciate your great feedback posting on TripAdvisor .Thank you for your wonderful comments about our service and staff. I promise I will share your feedback with our team and recognize the staff for their great efforts. We are fortunate to have a great team that truly cares about our guests and takes tremendous pride in their efforts to be sure Our Holiday Inn Brand Hotels promise delivered. Comments such as yours mean a great deal to us. Thank you for being our IHG reword member, we look forward to serving you again soon! Nabil
San Diego, California
Reviewed 11 February 2014

Booked 2 nights at the hotel while on business in Atlanta. I made last minuet booking via phone a very pleasant experience . Cheerful, upbeat and efficient . Asked for and received an early check in. Was greeted by the Netsanet at the check in with energy and enthusiasm . I really felt welcome, and not just because I'm IHG Member Great Job .
My room faced the small parking lot at the front of the hotel . It was clean, standard business hotel fare. Bed in the room was excellent, slept very well over my entire stay . Free wi fi , airport shuttle. The lobby business center ,dining area attractive Spacious, very we'll done. I saw several people lounging in the hotel atrium throughout my stay which is always a good sing.
Location was surprisingly good for travel into and back from Atlanta ,including Buckhead , Five points and Decatur, even during morning and evening rush hours.
I can confidently recommend this hotel for travelers using the airport or any one looking for comfortable, clean , great food , efficient and welcoming place to stay - u certainly will choose to stay here again .

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
I can’t thank you enough for this great review and for posting it in the TripAdvisor; you made my day, I will be sure to make our team’s day brighter by sharing this review with them. Thank you, I cannot wait to post your review on our team’s bulletin board for all of our colleagues to read and enjoy! Your detailed description of your visit with us is topped only by the time you took to remember and relate the names of the colleagues who were successful in making your stay so memorable. We will be sure to thank them for a job well done. Thank you for recognizing the great efforts from our team to deliver the Holiday Inn promise and create a hotel that guests love. I know they all join me in looking forward to welcoming you back again. In the meantime, again, thank you very much for your review. Have a wonderful day. Nabil
New York City, New York
Reviewed 10 February 2014

Istayed there for a couple of days while passing through Atlanta. All of the staff were outstanding and very helpful not only to the guest but to each other as well. But the two that stood out was Sheema and Sam I went down for breakfast both days of my stay. The first day Sam was very helpful. The next day I was disappointed not to see Sam. But Sheema was just as helpful and very accomadating. The restaurant staff over all were very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed February 2014
nghanem0507, General Manager at Holiday Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport - North, responded to this review, 11 February 2014
Thank you for posting your feedback for the TripAdvisor readership. I can’t thank you enough for all your kind words about our Holiday Inn brand Hotel. We are thrilled that our great team have changed your views and created a hotel that guests love. Thank you for noticing their efforts in delivering the Holiday Inn promise. Shema and Sam are one of the outstanding team members that never stop delivering and exceeding our guest’s expectation. I am grateful that you recognize all their efforts. My colleagues and I are thrilled that you found your room, food and guest service to be exceptional. Our team always goes out of their way to be sure our guests expectation has been met 100% of the time. They are very creative and very detailed, we are so glad we have them. “Gratitude consists of being more aware of what you have, than what you don't” we are grateful for your feedback and having the best team in any hotel. Have great trip home, thank you for everything and have a wonderful week. Nabil
Also consider these accommodations in or near Atlanta
Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlanta Airport North
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Atlanta Airport North
Drury Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport
Holiday Inn Atlanta-Airport - South
Hyatt Place Atlanta Airport North
La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport North

Been to Holiday Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport - North? Share your experiences!