“Outstanding”

Holiday Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport - North
Ranked #24 of 172 Hotels in Atlanta
Reviewed 17 April 2014

The customer service provided starting with a phone call to the front desk on arrival was outstanding. Polite, concise and accurate information, they were very helpful and friendly Would strongly recommend this hotel for a business trip or any travel.

Room Tip: Just ask for quiet they will take care of you.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
nghanem0507, General Manager at Holiday Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport - North, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2014

Wow, Thank you, thank you for your thoughtful words and for taking the time to express your evaluations about our Holiday Inn Brand Hotel with the TripAdvisor readership. We truly grateful for the feedback you have provided. Your remarks will be shared with my colleagues; we are so happy you loved the hotel and the wonderful service you continue to receive from our colleague’s. We are so proud to deliver the Holiday Inn promise and create a hotel that guests love. “We can do no great things, only small things with great love”. We trust our team has the passion and the love of service to continue their success. Thank you for noticing their efforts. We are pleased that you have noticed the great rooms, wonderful accommodation and the superb new amenities our hotel offers. We are thrilled to continue serving you and your team Thank you for being our guest. We wish you the best of days, have great week. Nabil

There are newer reviews for Holiday Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport - North

Reviewed 17 April 2014 via mobile

I was here for a wedding and my family prefers this area as it is not too far away from the city, about 10 to 15 mins from the hotel .All The hotel staff was very friendly the Front Desk staff speech less very helpful if i can mansion her name "Nesanet" she is above and beyond to make our stay so Special All my family and I had a very pleasant stay here thank you.
Reason for Trip:Wedding

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends

Thank you for the great review, we certainly appreciate the fact you post your review in the TripAdvisor sight. We are thrilled that our team especially our wonderful colleagues Netsanet have delivered the Holiday Inn Brand Promise, and created a hotel that guests love. Thank you for noticing her efforts. I’m pleased that you and your family enjoyed your stay in our wonderful Holiday Inn Brand Hotel with all the great new amenities and superb service. I’m most pleased that our staff consistently exceeded your expectation. Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We look forward to welcoming you and your family back to Atlanta again soon. When your travels bring you back, we look forward to welcoming you to your home away from home. Sincerely Nabil

Reviewed 13 April 2014

I enjoyed my stay at this hotel, also it's very clean and the employees are very nice and professional. I would recommend this hotel to my family and friends that visit and want to stay near airport. I must recognize the general manager Antonio Cole he was very helpful. He made sure we were ok . Great first impression holiday inn.

• Stayed: April 2014
nghanem0507, General Manager at Holiday Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport - North, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2014

Hello and greetings from nearby Atlanta, Thank you very much for taking a moment to share your comments regarding your quick getaway with us. I’m happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience. You are correct, our team is the best attribute to our hotel, and we are thrilled that Antonio delivered our holiday inn promise. I am so glad we changed your views. Thank you for sharing your feedback with the TripAdvisor readership. You can't imagine how delighted I am to read your review and to see that Antonio delivered in our outstanding guest service. Thank you kindly for your compliments. Many thanks for the time you took to write the review and the thoughtfulness behind your words. We are excited to have you back at Our Holiday Inn & suite Brand Hotel, Atlanta airport soon! Thanks Nabil

Reviewed 13 April 2014

Nice hotel, close to the airport, and seemingly secure. Initial impression of the hotel left me wondering, and the check-in clerk left me steaming. Good thing it was late, as I was short on sleep and eager to hit the sack. I made reservations for two rooms on the IHG website, a king and a double. Upon checking in, the female clerk informed us they had sold out of King rooms and that we were getting a double.....with no price adjustment to match the cheaper double rate. I asked how could there be no King rooms left when I already paid for my room.......no good response. I also asked how to get my free parking as part of the government rate, and she informed that everyone pays for parking. Wrong. Government reservations get free parking and breakfast.....not sure why she didn't know this. Not a the clerk I would having working in my hotel.......management, please note.

Lobby is spacious and pleasing to the eye. Elevators are somewhat hidden and down the hallway It was late in the day, but carpets did seem somewhat dirty. Rooms were as expected with no complaints. Bathrooms were the same. Breakfast was fine too. Usual choices with buffet or menu items available.

Kudos to Madison D, the day clerk. Upon asking a few questions about the previous night interaction with the night clerk, she promptly took care of everything.....and more. She adjusted the prices of the rooms, gave us the free breakfast coupons, and confirmed that parking was indeed free......$12 normally. Even though I was more than content with the "comps", I was notified that Madison would like to speak to me again. Madison apologized again for the previous nights interaction, and informed me that she would be posting additional points to my account. Again, kudos to Madison D........management, please note.

I would stay and recommend staying at this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

We are grateful to have you as a loyal guest, I am so glad we changed your views. Thank you for sharing your feedback with the TripAdvisor readership. You can't imagine how delighted I am to read your review and to see that Madison delivered in our guest service training. Thank you kindly for your compliments and especially for acknowledging some of our great staff members. As always, the team and I are thankful for your thoughts and are working hard to insure this incident will not occur again. We sincerely apologize for falling short on our commitment to completely delight and satisfy you as well as any inconvenience you experienced, it is delightful to hear our team hard work appreciated. We are thrilled that the Madison have delivered the Holiday Inn promise and created a hotel that guests love. Many thanks for the time you took to write the review and the thoughtfulness behind your words. We are excited to have you back at Our Holiday Inn & suite Brand Hotel, Atlanta airport soon! Thanks Nabil

Reviewed 13 April 2014

IT WAS MY SISTERS BACHLORETTE NIGHT. I BOOK A ROOM At THE LAST MINUTES FOR A MEET AND GREET. THE general manager Antonio Cole did an outstanding job with making sure every thing was okay, my guest did not know the room I was in, Mr. Cole took the time to escort a few of my guest all the way to the room, the front desk staff was very friendly and nice, the room was very nice and clean. This is a hotel that I would recommend to all my family and friends. Thank you Mr. Antonio Cole for all your help making this night so special for us.

Room Tip: suites are larger
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to express your reflections regarding your visit to our Holiday Inn Brand Hotel we truly appreciate the fact you shared your feedback with the TripAdvisor readers. It is our pleasure to always attend to all the needs of our guests. We trust we have a hidden gem in our team , service and food presentation , and we will continue improving our product .We are thrilled that Antonio delivered the holiday inn promise and created a hotel that guests love. My colleagues and I thrilled that we have gain you as a loyal guest. We look forward to your return and thank you very much. Nabil

Reviewed 9 April 2014

This was a clean, comfortable, safe hotel that we stayed in before catching a flight at the Atlanta Airport. There is definitely pride in the place. even amidst the not so desirable location. The staff was friendly and the rooms were comfortable.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank tuscanchick59
nghanem0507, General Manager at Holiday Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport - North, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2014

Thank you so much for your review and your comments about the hotel I am grateful for your wonderful response Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about our Holiday Inn Brand Hotel with the Trip Advisor readership. You know, the best feedback a team can hear is that our team performed exemplary and made an impact on our guests’ experience. The team at this hotel is strong assets to our hotel and it is the best attribute any company can have. We are thrilled that you let us know of their performance. Taking care of our guests is what the holiday Inn Brand Team strive to do every day. Thank you for having our hotel as your hotel. We are thrilled that you enjoyed the accommodations and the food and service from our outstanding colleagues, we are proud of setting a new standard of excellence in Atlanta airport area, and providing uncompromising service to all our guests. I look forward to having you as our guests again and again. We can’t wait to welcome you back again soon. Cheers. Warmest regards, Nabil

Reviewed 8 April 2014

This hotel has a lot to offer.
Despite being in a not-so-nice-looking area, it's a great place to stay. I was a little skeptical at the hotel choice because I have not stayed in a Holiday Inn in quite a while. The hotel is located close to the airport. Upon entering, I was surprised at the aesthetically pleasing modern décor throughout. I was greeted promptly, and I never had a bad experience with the staff. I stayed in a suite, and I only have positive things to say about it. Nice 'living' area with a fold-out bed, TV, refrigerator/bar area with a table for two. The bathroom was extremely nice, but please note there was just a shower which suited me just fine (not sure if this only applies to the suites or not). The shower doors were sliding glass, and there was a lot of room - always a good bonus. The bedroom is it's own room with a flat screen TV. Two floating night stands flanked either side of the bed, but what I would like to note are the extra outlets there to charge your cell phone, and other electronics. There was also a door that led out from the bedroom onto a small patio.
The breakfast at the restaurant is ok (yes, you have to pay)...the buffet hardly changes, so if you're ok with the usual eggs, bacon, biscuits, oatmeal, waffles, fruit and cereal, then it should suit you just fine.
I thoroughly enjoyed this hotel, and I would stay here again if given the choice!

Room Tip: If you get a chance to stay in a suite, do it!
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
nghanem0507, General Manager at Holiday Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport - North, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2014

Thank you for your great review of your recent visit with us, it is definitely great treat for the team. It means so much to all of us to know that we made a special occasion for you. Your comments are very much appreciated by all of us at Holiday Inn Brand Hotels. We are humbled by your great comments and your views of the new Holiday inn brand Hotel. Thank you for these wonderful remarks and for taking the time to share this valuable feedback with the TripAdvisor readership. I am so glad that we changed your views. Our goal at the holiday inn Brand hotels is to create a hotel that guests love; I am thrilled that we delivered in that promise. We are grateful for the opportunity to stay in our hotels. My colleagues and I thrilled to have you as our guests, hopefully in the future your travel bring you back to Atlanta and we welcome you again in our hotel. Thank you again for your time and have wonderful week. Nabil

Also consider these accommodations in or near Atlanta
Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlanta Airport North
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Atlanta Airport North
Drury Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport
Hyatt Place Atlanta Airport North
Holiday Inn Atlanta Airport South
La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport North

Been to Holiday Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport - North? Share your experiences!