Inn at the Peachtrees
US$214
US$209
  • Pool
Omni Atlanta Hotel at CNN Center(Atlanta)
US$236
US$118
US$385
US$361
  • Room Service
All reviewsmax lagerswalking distanceparking garagegeorgia aquariumworld of coca colaan older hotelrooms are smallthe breakfast areayogurthot breakfastcentennial olympic parklight sleeperstaff was very friendly and helpfulshower curtainwater pressureenjoyed my stayroom was clean and comfortable
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 April 2012

Just returned from a long weekend at the Inn at the Peachtrees. The staff was friendly and extremely helpful. The room was clean and the breakfast was great. The location was perfect for attractions like the aquarium, coca-cola and cnn. Easy access to Marta. I would certainly stay again!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 April 2012

Stayed here in April 2012 - the location is fantastic, the room was excellent with a huge comfortable bed and the breakfast was fantastic. I particularly enjoyed the powerful shower after a long flight!

The staff were really friendly and seemed to actually genuinely care that guests have a good time. I liked the way this hotel isn't trying to constantly extract money from you for extra charges.

If I had to be critical, the walkways outside the rooms are outdoors and slightly dated but this didn't affect my experience in any way.

If you're coming in from the airport use MARTA (subway) red line or gold line. It costs $2.50 and brings you to within 5-10 minute walk of the hotel - very easy to use and also easy find your way from the station to the hotel. We used a taxi first time round at $36 + tip so save yourself some money!

It's close to the Westin hotel - where if you pay $6 you can go right to the top for a birds eye view of the city.

Highly recommended.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank unknowncrusader
Reviewed 2 April 2012

Although this hotel is not skyrise, the staff is out of this world!!! Everyone (staff) that I came in contact with was above and beyond helpful from the first night until our last day here. We were intown for a volleyball tournament with young girls and i was a bit skeptical about staying here after reading some reviews about not being the best section of town, but that was not the case. We had no trouble from anyone. Yes, there is homeless people all around the city here. We saw more homeless people in the parks than on the streets at this hotel. I was not scared to walk with my teenage girls even at night. The breakfast is superb! As a matter of fact, we had to be at the Georgia World Congress Center by 7:00 for our volleyball match but breakfast didn't start until 7:00, so the staff made up breakfast bags for us. What a nice gesture on their part! This hotel is very convenient to restraunts. Overall, I would recommend this hotel and I will stay here again given the opportunity!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank kathy b
Reviewed 24 March 2012

one of the worst place to throw your money at....
I would rather sleep in my car in a parking lot.
Pros:
-Just one. Its in a good location in Downtown, from where you can walk to aquarium or coke factory.

Cons:
- Unless you checked in early, forget parking space.
- Staff has no interest in helping you with anything.
- Room carpet was so dirty that our feet got black. Bathroom didnt work the whole time.
- Rooms are small and cramped for room. beds are not comfortable at all. I bet they are equally dirty if checked for bugs.....

I would never recommend this to anyone.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank PratikA
Reviewed 21 March 2012

just returned from our stay in Atlanta. We stayed at the Best Western Plus Inn at the Peachtrees. There is no plus to this Best Western. It is a basic hotel room( on the small side)
The bathroom was very tiny. The hotels website pictures seem to make the rooms seem much larger , and the court yard larger too.
The room seemed clean, and the best feature was the rain shower shower head!! Breakfast was ok. The staff was always very friendly and helpful, and always greeted us on our return to the hotel with a welcome back!
The location was fine. just a few blocks away from the main action on Peachtree. and close to the MARTA station., and a nice selection of restaurants.
No matter where you stay in downtown, the city changes at night and was told by police, several security people and also advised by the hotel staff that it is not very safe to walk around anywhere downtown at night. take a cab.There is a large homeless population, and was approached a few times for money, smokes ect.

Room Tip: the street side is very loud in the morning with the commuter buses. get a room on the far side of the court yard
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends