Visited Georgia Tech for our sons and this hotel was an economical choice. I must be honest though, when researching hotel, I was amazed by the management's responses to every TA review. At first I thought the general manager was kooky, but then after reading pages after pages of reviews, I realized that he simply embraces social media and is making the most of it. I think the GM is honest and quirky; two attributes I like in a person, based on his responses. So really, that's the reason we chose to stay here.
This hotel is in easy walking distance to a Marta train stop and we used only public transportation for our entire visit. It's great when an airport is so well connected to public transport. We walked to Georgia Tech, the weather was gorgeous all weekend. There are plenty of restaurants near by or a short Marta trip away.
At first, I didn't think the hotel had proper curtains, and I used a piece of jewelry to tie the side curtains together. But then when I went to my sons' room, they showed me how the black-out curtains were tucked way inside the side curtains. Oops! The bed was comfy, and we felt the room was a nice size. It was noisy out in the courtyard in the evening, but I turned the AC auto fan on and that drowned out the noise enough to sleep like a baby.
Breakfast was delicious and made the hotel an even greater value. WIFI was more than sufficient.
We liked Atlanta, it was my first trip of staying rather than driving through. And if we could afford it, I would love to send my sons to Georgia Tech, what a fabulous campus and great course offerings. We'll see.
If we ever return, we'd definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When visiting Atlanta, it helps to find a hotel that puts you at the center of the city but remains affordable. And while there are many choices in cheap hotels in the area, you’re always looking for the best hotel deals for your lodging needs. When you book your hotel rooms with Inn at the Peachtrees, you’re choosing one of the best hotels located in the heart of downtown Atlanta. You’ll find that are accommodations are convenient, comfortable, and most importantly, affordable. We always offer our guests the lowest pricing possible on all of our rooms, giving you the peace of mind that you’ve found one of the premier places to stay without paying more than you have to. Our recently renovated rooms are spacious, clean, and well-lit. We offer many on-site amenities, making your stay as close to perfect as we can. With parking exclusive only to our hotel guests, free daily hot breakfast, 24-hour fitness facility, and more great offerings on property, we have everything you need to make your trip a success. Because we’re located in the middle of the downtown district of Atlanta, we see many business travelers, as well as guests and families on vacation. We strive to offer plenty of specialized items to assist any guest, no matter what their reason for visiting may be. That’s why with each room booking we include complimentary high-speed internet, in-room work area and desk, as well as a business center and meeting room in the lobby area. Why choose a cheaper hotel and receive less for your money when you could have scenic views of the city skyline and a free hot meal each morning? No matter what you’re looking for in your next hotel stay, you’ll find it here with us each time for less. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Choice Hotels, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Inn at the Peachtrees reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Inn At The Peachtrees Hotel Atlanta
- Hotel At The Peachtrees
- At The Peachtrees Atlanta
- Best Western Atlanta
- Atlanta Best Western