“Location, service hummm”

Omni Atlanta Hotel at CNN Center
Ranked #50 of 172 Hotels in Atlanta
Reviewed 2 August 2014

If you want a downtown hotel located around everything Atlanta this is it. I stayed a couple of years back and it was not clean, staff not wanting to help. Right opposite this stay rooms very clean and staff was great. Answered questions with quick clear responses. Location is the key staying at this hotel. Everything from aquarium to coca cola to park cnn center all with in blocks. Would stay again. If there us a complaint valet took way to long and is pricey. Price hotel ok but worth it for location.

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Jeremy O

Reviewed 2 August 2014

Very friendly staff. We were given a room on the top floor! AMAZING views. Right in the center of Downtown Atlanta. We paid for the Park and Play package which included parking (saved a few dollars this way). Room was clean. Spa was amazing. Close to food and fun!

Room Tip: walls are a little thin. parking is extra $32 per day, and Wifi isn't free. Pay for the Park and...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 August 2014

Recently travelled to Altanta on business. Please keep in mind when you are booking there are two towers, north and south. I stayed in the south tower a couple of years ago, this time my room was in the north. I personally liked the north tower better. The rooms were a little more updated than the south, but you lose the view of the CNN area. I would have given this hotel four and a half stars but (front desk would not answer the phones-they just rang, if you have to check out early in the morning, you have to check out of the south tower, and last no option to park your own car. 35 dollars a day for valet. Comfortable beds, clean bathroom, access to refrig, and close proxim. to restaurants (CNN food court).

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank KayoTn
Reviewed 1 August 2014

The Ice container still had water in it and we had been in the room for two days....... A shoe was left in my room from a previous guest. I found it was I was making sure we did not leave anything.....

Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts
Management100, Manager at Omni Atlanta Hotel at CNN Center, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2014

Dear Darlando D.,

I would like to extend my sincere apologies for the less than exceptional experience that you had here at Omni Hotel at CNN Center. We pride ourselves on our outstanding customer service, so I thank you for making us aware of your situation and it has been promptly addressed with our Housekeeping Manager. We hope that you choose to return so that we can have the opportunity to provide you with the incomporable guest service that you deserve.

Reviewed 1 August 2014

Awesome spot for any occasion. Great location in the middle of downtown Atlanta. Awesome food, breakfast at Morsels was delicious & entertainment as well. My boys and husband loves the rooms, the view, comfy beds and of course the food court with multiple food options. Fast check-in and valet parking. I will be staying here each time we return to downtown Atlanta.

3  Thank Tabitha N

Dear Tabitha N.,

I would like to extend my sincere gratitude for the generous commendations you have offered regarding the property and staff here at Omni Hotel at CNN Center. I am so very glad that you enjoyed Morsels and were able to take advantage of our central location to all of the wonderful attractions in downtown Atlanta. We look forward to welcoming you and your family back again soon!

Reviewed 1 August 2014

Nice spacious room, well furnished with plenty of towels and toiletries (although no shower cap provided) plus turn down service at night. Had gorgeous view of Olympic Park and downtown skyline that just couldn't be beat. Downside - 2 lamps not working, dusting missed in a few places, robe hook coming out of door. Just some minor things that could easily be fixed with regular room inspections.

The AC system seemed awfully loud to me but did somewhat help drown out the yapping dog someone had left in their room (that ruined a night's sleep for me though). Also one night I was startled by people running through the hall banging on doors - frightening for a woman travelling alone. There is key access only for the elevators so it must have been hotel guests. Some people tend to act like animals when away from home - no fault of the hotel though.

The staff was wonderful - gracious, speedy and efficient. Food at the restaurant and lobby bar was excellent as was anything I got from room service (although as is the way with nice hotels in big cities - pricey).

Overall I would recommend the hotel, it's a beautiful property - great location to see sights that are easily walkable - GA Dome, Aquarium, Olympic Park etc.

Room Tip: Get a room with a view of the city skyline but not near the service elevators. Higher floors are be...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank JackieBlue

Dear Jackie,

Thank you so very much for your feedback and commendations of our staff and property here at Omni Hotel at CNN Center. I would like to extend my apologies for the disappointment in your guestroom experience and assure you that your concerns have been addressed with our Housekeeping Manager and Head of Security. Thank you, once again, for taking the time to provide us with comments regarding your stay and we look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back to Atlanta.

Reviewed 1 August 2014

Stayed here for two nights during recent visit to Atlanta to tour Emory University. Cannot beat the location and convenience. Really enjoyed staying in the North tower - quiet room/floor but with the nearby convenience of the CNN Tower and food court. Valet parking was very quick to retrieve cars. Staff was friendly and courteous. Would definitely stay again when we visit Atlanta again.

2  Thank Elizabeth C
Hotel_Manager_Omni, General Manager at Omni Atlanta Hotel at CNN Center, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2014

Dear Elizabeth C,
We would like to personally thank you for sharing positive feedback of your experience at the Omni Hotel at CNN Center, Atlanta. You’re praises have been shared with our staff and leadership and we extend our sincere appreciation for your business. We hope to welcome you again very soon.