“convenience” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #48 of 172 Hotels in Atlanta
Beverly Hills, Florida
“convenience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 August 2014

Booked on price line for $70.00 . Great price for overnight. Got to check in early which was fantastic. Walking distance to the americasmart. Bathtub needs to be either refinished or replaced, part of it is peeling. Lots of black hairs in the tub and on the shower curtain. Centennial park is across the street and is so loud with the concert going on until 9 pm. Reverabrating through the rooms-very noisey.

Room Tip: Ask if a concert is going on
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (641)
  • Korean first
Denham Springs, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 August 2014

The hotel's location was main reason we booked this hotel. It was next door to the conference we were attending and the food court made dining very convenient. My only complaints being the valet staff. When we arrived they never once offered to help us with our luggage. We were trying to carry everything and their staff would not even move so we could enter the hotel. I also requested a city view room but we did not receive it. Overall, it was a nice a hotel and I would probably go there again because of convenience.

Location
      Rooms
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

Management100, Manager at Omni Atlanta Hotel at CNN Center, responded to this review, 10 August 2014
Dear Whitney M.,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback regarding your stay with us here at the Omni Hotel at CNN Center. I would like to extend my sincere apologies for the delay and inconvenience that you experienced with our Valet staff and I assure you that the matter has been promptly addressed. Thank you for the comments about your time in Atlanta, we hope that we have the opportunity to welcome you back again soon and provide you with the excellent customer service on which we pride ourselves.

Alpharetta, Georgia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2014 via mobile

It's located in a great part of Atlanta and CNN is in this building.

It's expensive but it's good. Parking is expensive though.

Great view of the city in my room but the hotels interiors need an upgrade for its four star class.

I would say its a great three star hotel.

Stayed August 2014
2 Thank GeorgiaBoy0
ORLANDO
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2014

This hotel has outstanding customer service as well as beautiful rooms. This Omni is immaculately clean and the staff really does sincerely care about their guests. I was so impressed by Cara who personally makes sure everything is perfect. I travel every single day of the week, and this location is one of the best I have found.

Room Tip: All rooms have great views.
2 Thank virginia p

Hello,

My boyfriend and I had an awesome stay. The service was excellent. Bobby, at check in, was WONDERFUL!!! He took very good care of us. The staff is friendly and professional. I can't wait to visit again. My only complaint, " the parking cost." Overall, great experience.

-NC & JC

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Nathacha C
Lafayette, Louisiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2014

The location is great and is within walking distance of many Atlanta attractions. Hotel is attached to CNN Center which has a food court with many options. Customer service is excellent and the rooms are very well furnished. Would stay here again if we are ever back in Atlanta.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Jules E
Dear Jules E.,

I would like to extend my sincere thanks for your kind words about your recent stay at Omni Hotel at CNN Center. Your commendations on our property along with our excellent staff are wonderful compliments that are greatly appreciated. I am so very glad that you could take advantage of our central location and we look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back to Atlanta soon!

Baton rouge, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2014

the Omni cnn needs to hire more staff this last trip was horrible. The rooms were not ready and we had to wait until 7:00 p.m. to check-in. If you visit this hotel don't go while they have a convention going on because I don't think they have the staff to handle a big crowd.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
      Location
      Rooms
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

1 Thank Joyce B
Management100, Manager at Omni Atlanta Hotel at CNN Center, responded to this review, 11 August 2014
Dear Joyce B,

I regret to read the review of your recent experience here at Omni Hotel at CNN Center and apologize that our property fell short of your expectations during this visit. I have shared your constructive comments with our Front Office Department leadership team to review for improvement. Please feel free to contact me directly should you like to discuss this further. We look forward to welcoming you again for an opportunity to redeem your current expectation.