“Terrible service and accomodatins”

Quality Inn Northeast
Ranked #141 of 174 Hotels in Atlanta
Reviewed 17 June 2013

" The hotel room was very dengy and dirty with spiderwebs in every corner of the room. It was very noisy and the staff was not helpful at all. The spiderwebs are probably still there even after I complained about them. I request another room, and the manager on duty told me it wasnt available. Their was a banquet held on the lawn right in front of my room with DJs and microphones all night on the 24th & 25th, and it started all over again the next morning, so I checked out about 1:30 pm because of the all the disturbanes. I was still charged half a rate. I was also overcharged for 1st night and when I said this is wrong the front desk agent acted as if he didn't understand english. In frustration I just left. I dont think this hotel should even be open for business because they sure dont treat it like one. It's almost like visiting distant relatives that you know dont like you. funny!! "

Room Tip: Ask if they have plans on the property before checking in.

Reviewed 17 June 2013

I was trying to book a room on May 28 after I finished my Payment stuff , I was receiving a message there was no room so I had to book a room at Holliday Inn .When I came home and check my account online the money was taken off by the Quality Inn .I called to complaint so they said they will call me back but 2 week go on no phone call until I called them back . They said nothing wrong with their system so they denial to give me my money back even without the service . So my advise is be careful when u book a room here if not u will lost your money without staying at their hotel

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank avory3
Reviewed 28 May 2013

This place is clean and reasonable. Free breakfast, although you have to get down early to get the good stuff. Staff are very helpful and pleasant. I'm a member of Choice Hotels and like the Quality Inn and Suites.

Reviewed 17 May 2013

I reside outside Atlanta and I had to stay in-town for a few days to get work done and landed at the Quality Inn Downtown Atlanta. Greta Berry the Sales Manager is phenomenal. The staff was really cool and the place was clean. Greta is a wonderful conversationalist and a great team leader for the crew seem to really enjoy her. Thanks Greta, for a cool visit - Rashid Brown

Room Tip: Top floor great for the skyline!
Reviewed 19 March 2013

First of all we were not asked if we wanted smoking or non smoking. We were put on the 11th floor, which is the last floor. There was loud music going on in the room next to us. We didnt mind because we were leaving to attend our show anyways. But when we cam back the music was still blaring theough the walls. We called to front desk and they turned it down a little. But shortly after it was turned back up..... with the smell of marijuana!!! The police were called and they did nothing. I will never stay at Quality INN again. They didnt offer to change our room. I had to ask for it only after all the 30 people that were in the room began to fight in the hall way!!!!! They never kicked the people out that were in that room. The first time I called about them smoking illegal drugs they should of been kicked out and they should of offered me another room. Bad Customer service. And when we went down stairs its like they wouldnt even let me get a sentence out. Every time I went to talk they cut me off and never let me get a sentence out.... I give them a major THUMBS DOWN

Room Tip: Make sure you tell them you want Smoking or Non Smoking because they will not ask
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 March 2013

After fighting with Kayak to find a clean place with high speed Internet and free breakfast we landed at the Quality Inn Northeast. FYI. Kayak will advertise prices then tell you those rooms are "sold out" but we have the same room at a higher rate???? Anyway, the room walls are paper thin. When the guy in the next room coughed it sound like he was in our room! It's right beside the interstate so since the door to our room didn't completely close. Those sounds were a joy all night. My wife went to get breakfast at 9am. It was already closed up. The attendant would not even plug the juice machine back up for a cup of juice. High speed Internet sure if you like waiting six minutes on your pages to load. Oh and expect housekeeping to be bagging on your door ( that isn't fully closed) at 9:10 on a Saturday to help motivate you to get out of this dump. Not to be entirely negative the room was very clean.

Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 February 2013 via mobile

The room was clean and the linen was clean and not the usual linen in cheap motels. The best part was the bed and the price. The worst part is the location. There were a lot of trucks at the hotel and people were bbqing. I dont recommend this place for females.

• Stayed: January 2013