Sheraton Atlanta Hotel
  • Room Service
  • Room Service
  • Breakfast included
3,301 results
All reviewsthe club loungejerome smithretractable roofself parkingthird floorbell staffsouthern hospitalitygreat customer serviceindoor poolthe entire staffolympic parkgeorgia aquariumfandanglesshirleyconferencebellmandowntown
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 May 2012

Dim Hallway and poor soundproofing. Staff was wonderful and very friendly. I stayed on the eleventh floor and heard a whirring noise all night long in addition to the neighbors. Should have believed in the previous reviews.

Reviewed 22 May 2012

It´s not easy to find so nice and so polited people when you´re working in a hotel, in a convention, with a very demanding group of guests. At Sheraton Atlanta we´ve found Kiki and Jim. The concierges that helped us during almost 10 days non stop working! They did a great job, they were very professional and very kind! They made the difference! And also Dee Dee, that helped us to solve a terrible situation with our guests, while the front desk was not helpful at all. This three, they know wath they´re doing and they do with pleasure! Congratulations from Boehringer Ingelheim Brazil for Dee Dee, Kiki and Jim! Ana Patricia Penteado (Events Manager) and Erika Kawakami (Events Coodinator).

Reviewed 21 May 2012

Absolutely The GREATEST STAFF And some of the BEST FOOD (try the scallpos) I've ever had in a hotel. Kevin, Rizwan, Aunnie, Hannah, Bruce (Pardon the spelling if I butchered any names) and I know I've left out a couple but everyone was awesome. I have never been to a place with better hospitality. Definitely recommend staying with them if your in town or at the very least stop bye for an ice cold beeer (and I mean ICE COLD). You won't be disappointed.

DOC LOUIE FROM IOWA

Reviewed 14 May 2012

Three things:
1. Most attentive hotel staff I have ever seen - they couldn't do enough for you.
2. Good food - especially for a conference. I have celiac disease and was pleasantly surprised at their ability to deal with my restrictive gluten-free diet. Half the time hotel wait staff don't even know what gluten-free means. Here, everyone knew, and was unusually well-prepared. Good staff training means good management.
3. No, I'm not related to anyone at the hotel. They were just very good.
Thanks for a great stay.

Room Tip: Top floor (12th) is a club level, but I never figured out what that meant. Rooms are a little small, but the price was acceptable. The fitness center is well-maintained but hope they dump the Direct TV as it's so temperamental.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
dsenden, Director of Sales at Sheraton Atlanta Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2012

What a great review; thanks for staying with us! We're always happy to help with any guest that has dietary requirements. After all, that's why we're in the hospitality business! Take care and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 14 May 2012

This place has the friendliest staff you ever want to come across but you also have one of the BEST Bellman on staff by the name of Jerome (don't know his last name). Not only was he polite and friendly, he was so knowledgeable and upon us checking out, he remembered that we came up to attend a comedy show and asked us how did we enjoy the show as well as our stay. I just wanted to let you know the staff was GREAT especially Jerome! Kudos to the staff!!!

Michelle Smith

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple

Jerome has been a great addition to our Bellman team and thank you for mentioning him! Glad you enjoyed your stay with us, come back again soon!