“Average hard product, five-star staff” 4 of 5 bubbles

and 1 more site!
Sheraton Atlanta Hotel
Ranked #28 of 172 Hotels in Atlanta
Los Angeles, California
“Average hard product, five-star staff”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 December 2013

The physical facilities and the location of the Sheraton Atlanta are just average. But I rate the hotel above average because of the uniformly friendly and helpful staff. At check-in I was offered a late checkout without needing to ask. (I’m entitled to late checkout per the Starwood Preferred Guest program, but it’s seldom offered up front, and at many properties getting to “yes” is like pulling teeth.) Throughout my stay, I was greeted warmly by every employee I encountered. (If you had asked me in advance, I wouldn’t have said that this was something that mattered to me, but somehow it really contributed to the stay.)

• Stayed May 2013, travelled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (680)
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Warner Robins
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 December 2013

My sisters and I decided to run in the Publix Marathon. We bid on a hotel and got this one. $75 and was excited! We were able to walk to and from the race site within a few minutes. Looking forward to next year's race and will be staying here again.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
Ljubljana, Slovenia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 December 2013 via mobile

It is classical Sheraton hotel. Great and clean rooms, really good location.
I did not like the fact that there was no free internet in the room and on the floors where it was avaliable, it was really slow.

The location is really good. It is just a few minutes walking away from the main street and the CNN and Coca Cola headquarters.

The staff was really nice. They called us a taxi to the airport and after the check out they keept our luggage and they made it look like they were really just waiting to make me happy.

• Stayed September 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
dsenden, Director of Sales at Sheraton Atlanta Hotel, responded to this review, 17 January 2014
We're thrilled you enjoyed the hotel and your trip to Atlanta! Come back again soon!
Marietta, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 December 2013

My husband and I decided to celebrate my birthday weekend at this hotel. The customer service was outstanding thru out all departments in which we had a chance to interact. The food was delicious. The special welcome from the hotel manager was a great personal touch. We've decided to come back to celebrate again next year! I would give it a higher rating if that option was available.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Your review puts a big smile on our faces! Many thanks for such kind words on the hotel and the staff. Please come back again soon!
Tampa, Florida
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 December 2013

Between the valet, front desk, and restaurant the service is the worst I have ever seen. My wife and I spent over $500 in two days with a terrible experience. Horrible food, one bartender for 35 guests serving food as well as drinks, valet pin am ego kick with his whistle. Save your money and go somewhere else!

• Stayed December 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Clarksburg, West Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 December 2013

I was very pleased with the service provided by this hotel. As an event planner I would hightly recommend the Sheraton Atlanta to anyone planning an event. The staff was absolutely AMAZING! They exceded our expectations and assured our event ran smoothly. Their professionalism, dedication, and attention to detail truly contributed to the success of our meetings. Great property!

Room Tip: I highly recommend the corner Kings. They are quite sunny, with quite a bit of room, and seem to be...
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
We are truly honored by your kind words on the hotel and our staff. The entire team enjoyed hosting your program and your attendees and we truly look forward to having you all back again soon!
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 December 2013

First time at this location in Atlanta and trust me this is the only location for me in the future while in Atlanta. The hotel staff are the most friendly staff I have encountered staying at SPG properties. Alexis deserves a shout out just for her friendly personality and concern each guest she assisted during the check in process. She provided a very bright and uplifting experience during my check in. Please clone her so that every guest world wcan have the pleasure of meeting her.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Cabledog252
Thanks for staying with us and for the kind review! We'll be giving Alexis a pat on the back for taking such great care of you! Come back soon!