“Impressed on every level.”

Sheraton Atlanta Hotel
Ranked #45 of 172 Hotels in Atlanta
Reviewed 19 February 2014

I coordinated a two day event for my company, hosted at the Sheraton Atlanta in February 2014. From our initial site visit in October 2013, through the planning process, last minute changes, shipping, set up, and actual execution, the sheratons staff exceeded mine, my colleagues and my GM's expectations. The facility is clean and smells good, every single person is friendly and helpful. They enjoy what they do and take pride in doing a job well and it shows. Our clients had nothing but positive feedback on the facility, rooms and food as well. I couldn't have asked for a better or more successful experience. I would highly recommend this hotel for any stay in Atlanta, for any corporate or personal function. I cannot wait to return, I honestly feel like each staff member I interacted with is now a friend.

• Stayed: February 2014
dsenden, Director of Sales at Sheraton Atlanta Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2014

We are truly honored by your comments. Thank you very much for trusting us with your important meeting. It's great to know your attendees enjoyed the experience! Many thanks and hope to see you back again very soon.

Reviewed 19 February 2014

I recently stayed here with my 3 girls for cheer sport which can be stressful to deal with but the staff here was so Hospitable and super friendly one lady named Asania took the time to approach me and help me with all my luggage even though i'm sure that wasn't her job as she had on a suit, then she showed me how to get directions on my phone which just made things so easy for me. A young man named Corey was also very sweet and helped me when i first checked in so i think these two people should be commended because they represent your hotel very well and I have already decided to come back because of this. Thanks

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for staying with us during Cheersport. We had a great time hosting your group! Corey and Asania will certainly be thanked for taking great care of you. We're excited that you'll be returning next year with Cheersport again! Until then, Safe travels!

Reviewed 18 February 2014

Checked in with ease, hotel service was absolutely great. Even with all of the hussle and bussle that weekend my overall stay was wonderful. I was there for the concert at the Civic Center which was in walking distance. Great stay.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends

We're thrilled you enjoyed the hotel and team here! Hope you enjoyed the Civic Center and please come back again soon!

Reviewed 18 February 2014 via mobile

I titled this as it's a standard because of the staff. The Sheraton and thier Exceptional Service are what we've come to expect. Their hospitality is second to none. Their goodwill towards the customers are second to none. Even on the days that they didn't have food items that I can have due to special dietary needs, they worked out ways to accommodate and adapt to my diet. They went very much out of their way to do so. I never went hungry. The rooms are good, solid and clean. Every hotel has its problems, this one I haven't seen any. I have gotten to know the staff quite well over repeated stays and I feel like it's home. I feel like the staff are friendly and during the last snowstorm they treated us like family. A very price conscientious buffet of food. Courses were 5 star quality. The head Chef was available to speak to also. He was very nice and was really willing to go the distance to make our stay an exceptional one. They were willing to go the distance and do all of the work to make us comfortable. Brady, Sean, Faruzia, Mr Donnelly and all of the other staff were wonderful! I said to one of the managers one day after about our fourth day there that they are a five star experience in a 4 star hotel, well at least I think they have 4 stars... Not too sure about that as I have never had a reason to look. That's the point I'm trying to make. I did not just see this for us, I saw this for other people at the hotel as well. They had conversation as conversation was necessary. They related to their guests, basically for lack of a better way to put it they gave a crap. Unlike most of the hotels, some hotels I probably won't mention that on are in the 5 star category: that I refuse to stay at because they're so obnoxious and these are just real honest to God great people. I could spend a really long time telling you about our previous experiences but I guess you could say I've gotten used to this as a standard, and that's why I will continue to stay at this hotel on a regular basis... They're even awesomely great with the hotel full of wild young children cheerleaders at the end of our stay.... By the way the Valentines buffet was officially AWESOME and I have to give y'all a totally two thumbs up! Thank you again and we will be back again soon!

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple

Please accept our sincere thanks for such an wonderful review. We're honored by your comments on the staff and the hotel. It's really kind of you to take the time to share your experience! Please come back again very soon!

Reviewed 17 February 2014

This hotel is one of the regulars we book through Express Deals on Priceline, and we usually get a great bargain for a night here. Self parking is easy and relatively inexpensive for the downtown area ($22.) The hotel is what we consider walking distance to most of the major downtown attractions (Philips Arena, Georgia Aquarium, World of Coke, CNN Center, Georgia Dome, Atlanta Children's Museum.)

We generally travel with two small children, so one of the big selling points of this hotel for us is the heater indoor pool. It's nicely themed to look like New Orleans, and has tables for a quick bite to eat while the kids swim. There's a great gyro place right across the street if you need a cheap bite and want to avoid the hotel restaurant.

The rooms are small, but comfortable, with great beds. The staff is always great! Although the hotel may not be as massive as the nearby Hilton or Marriott Marquis, it's a great place to stay with nice amenities.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank kpgadawg

It's great to have a returning guest! Thanks very much for staying with us and for the kind words on the hotel and staff. Looking forward to having you back again very soon!

Reviewed 17 February 2014

During the week of Feb. 9th-14th, I had the pleasure of staying at the Sheraton Hotel in Atlanta. The hotel staff was very nice especially Jerome. He went above and beyond with excellent customer service. He was very helpful, and was able to answer any and every question me and my colleagues had. The room was nice, and housekeeping did a great job.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for staying with us and for mentioning Jerome. He's certainly one of our best ambassadors! Come back soon!

Reviewed 17 February 2014

My last week's visit at the Downtown Sheraton in Atlanta even with the heavy ice and snow was enjoyable. The staff were the friendliest and most provessional that I have ever had the priviledge of meeting. They went out of the way to take care of me and all of the other guests. I have done a lot of travel and enven though the hotel is not a new one, it was clean, and the staff across the board along with the management were incredible. If there were a higher rating than a ten, I would give it to them. Their the best.

Room Tip: The only issue with the room was that the heating system was older and would get hot then cold durin...