“Great hospitality”

Santa Fe, New Mexico
“Great hospitality”
Reviewed 25 February 2014 via mobile

Great food and service.
Corey at the bell stand charged my I-phone after I could not buy one over the weekend.
Monday lunch at the conference was the best collard greens, black eyed peas, fried chicken and catfish.
It was as good as any home cooking I have ever had.

True southern hospitality.

Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
dsenden, Director of Sales at Sheraton Atlanta Hotel, responded to this review, 28 February 2014
We greatly appreciate your stay and your kind words! Thank you!!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (705)
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Jefferson, Georgia
Reviewed 23 February 2014

From the person meeting us at the front door, vallet, Bell Boy (Corey), forward, everything was great. I do think the prices in the Deli were a bit out of line however! I paid $1.75 for an average sized Twix candy bar that could have been bought for .60 anywhere else. It was not even a large sized! But, the personel were very nice.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Many thanks for the kind words, and we'll pat Corey on the back for sure! Based on your comments, perhaps you meant to rate us better than a one star? Hope to see you back again soon!
Wichita, Kansas
Reviewed 22 February 2014

I stayed at this hotel because our usual business hotel was booked. From my first experience with the front desk, I was extremely impressed by the service focus of everyone on the hotel staff. Special kudos to the food and beverage outlets -- especially Outlet Manager, Karim Sharif, and the bar and restaurant staff -- Nicole, the great guy from Thailand and I failed to get the other female bartender's name -- and the morning restaurant wait staff. The female restaurant manager got a reprint of my previous dinner ticket and had it delivered to my room. His staff was awesome, remembering me, welcoming me back and really making me feel special. Having been in the hotel business, it was refreshing to have a staff that was genuine in their efforts to take care of the guest. I will definitely return the next time business takes me to Atlanta.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Thank you so much for your comments on the hotel and staff! It's great to know the staff, especially in Fandangles, took such good care of you. Chaiwat is the bartender you were thinking of. We'll be giving them a much deserved pat on the back. Looking forward to having you back again soon!
Reviewed 21 February 2014

My wife and stayed at the Sheraton Atlanta on a Thursday night, and upon my arrival, I was greeted by a very friendly manager named Brady. He was very courteous and professional, and expressed a genuine desire to accommodate my needs. The guest services attendant, Alexis, was also very helpful and informative. These two staff members, along with the valets and room servicemen, all provided a quality experience and and comfortable evening for my beautiful wife and me.

• Stayed February 2014
We're thrilled you enjoyed the hotel! Brady and Alexis are some of the best on our team so thank you for mentioning them! Looking forward to having you and your wife back with us soon!
Reviewed 20 February 2014

Jerome Smith was amazing. He helped me to my room, unloaded my luggage, got me a fridge and went above and beyond what I expected. Also Tony at Fandangles Resaurant was an amazing server, he kept checking on me and was great.

• Stayed February 2014
You picked out two of our favorites! Tony and Jerome are two great team leaders in the hotel and it's awesome to hear they made you feel welcome! Come back soon!
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 20 February 2014

Shaniqua Smiley on the front desk crew was cheerful, helpful and efficient. She is a pleasure to work with. She was great at check in and when I needed to get new a room key, she remembered my name, jumped to her station and took care of us with a smile. Look for her when you stay here.

• Stayed February 2014
Thank you for such kind words on Shaniqua! We greatly appreciate your stay and your feedback! Hope to see you back again very soon!
Cleveland, Ohio
Reviewed 19 February 2014

I coordinated a two day event for my company, hosted at the Sheraton Atlanta in February 2014. From our initial site visit in October 2013, through the planning process, last minute changes, shipping, set up, and actual execution, the sheratons staff exceeded mine, my colleagues and my GM's expectations. The facility is clean and smells good, every single person is friendly and helpful. They enjoy what they do and take pride in doing a job well and it shows. Our clients had nothing but positive feedback on the facility, rooms and food as well. I couldn't have asked for a better or more successful experience. I would highly recommend this hotel for any stay in Atlanta, for any corporate or personal function. I cannot wait to return, I honestly feel like each staff member I interacted with is now a friend.

• Stayed February 2014
We are truly honored by your comments. Thank you very much for trusting us with your important meeting. It's great to know your attendees enjoyed the experience! Many thanks and hope to see you back again very soon.