“Nice Service”

Sheraton Atlanta Hotel
Ranked #44 of 173 Hotels in Atlanta
Reviewed 8 March 2014

Great service by Paul Martin!! Loved it We got upgraded access to the club lounge which was stocked with nice treats!! The rooms were super nice and beds extra comfy. I definitely recommend this place to any visitor of Atlanta.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
dsenden, Director of Sales at Sheraton Atlanta Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2014

Many thanks for sharing your experience! Isn't the club level great? We will be sure to thank Paul for taking care of you too! He's certainly a big asset to our team! Come back again soon!

Write a ReviewReviews (3,240)

Reviewed 7 March 2014

Hotel is within walking distance of the convention center and Georgia Dome, so a good location for our recent business trip/trade show.

Check in staff was very friendly, and made sure everything was handled correctly since I got there a bit early, and room was not ready yet. They kept me informed and called when the room was ready.

Bell staff was a little cold, and not very helpful unfortunately. Very poor on directions to some of the local eating establishments.

Room was very clean and quiet, however, the bathroom was very tiny and poorly lit.

I had the breakfast buffet, the food was very good, and the service was very attentive.

Room Tip: Stay in the north tower, it goes directly to lobby and exit.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
dsenden, Director of Sales at Sheraton Atlanta Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2014

Thank you for the review and providing other travels with some good tips. We are happy to hear you experienced the friendliness of our staff. Hope to see you back with us soon!

Reviewed 4 March 2014

good experience. FANDANGLES restaurant and bar was great, friendly and good service.
Disappointed with downtown Atlanta,shopping areas none existent. Our waiter Morgan in Fandangles after second of three visits made us feel at home as did rest of the Staff. ROOM was clean.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear you had a chance to experience our top rated restaurant, Fandangles. We hope you come back to visit Atlanta as there are new shops popping up left and right due to our new street car line the city is finishing up with. Until next time, safe travels!

Reviewed 3 March 2014

My mother and two little nieces came for a stay while my sister was in the hospital giving birth to a beautiful baby girl. We truly did not anticipate the outstanding service and hospitality that we would receive the entire time. From the moment we drove to the entrance and Jerome welcomed us to the hotel, to the moment he helped us back to our car when we left out...I truly felt as if they cared about us and would go out of their way to make sure we were happy. The staff is exceptional and insist on knowing all of their guests by name and addressing any issues immediately. Kay V. checked us in with a glowing smile on arrival and made a change to our room when I called the front desk. Instead of me having to walk downstairs for a new key, some one came up to us right away to carry our bags to the new location.

During our stay there was an issue with the room and once notified, they didn't hesitate to clean the room from top to bottom. One of the mangers Fairuza Bailey, recognized us by name while we were in the lobby and personally apologized for the initial room quality and followed up by delivering a considerate note with a nice surprise for me and my mother as well as the kids to the room. Another front desk assistant manager by the name of Jilian was also very kind and helpful by playing with my little niece who can be very shy at times and giving her the cutest little Minnie Mouse dolls hitch she still insists on having by her side 24 hours a day :-)

The two concierge members were also extremely helpful when we were desperate to find attractions to take the kids during the day as we were unfamiliar with the area. Andre Green was awesome and ended up saving the day many times over during our stay. Because I have a gluten allergy and I'm also vegan... I couldn't enjoy all of the wonderful snacks, appetizers or breakfast items in our club lounge therefore I was left extremely hungry. However Andre made sure to pass along the issue to the Overnight Manager, Brady Stribling, who immediately resolved the issue by making sure I had a gluten free option from the kitchen sent to the room upon our return and issuing me and the family vouchers to eat breakfast in the morning. He was very compassionate and understanding since his wife also suffers from Celiac and it can truly effect your quality of life when on the road and away from the safety of your kitchen.

We had a chance to enjoy both restaurants and the kids absolutely loved breakfast. It was more like a feast and I was so happy to find several gluten free and vegan options. The staff was so accommodating and the chef even offered to make me something special for the next morning. One of the best experiences was at "Fandangles" restaurant. We planned on having a nice dinner with the kids but had to run back to the hospital before we could order. Therefore the manager Karim Sharif went out of his way to pack some quick snacks for the kids and help us get out in time. And upon our return late that night he had the kitchen prepare a gluten free option for us to take back to the room. Karim is magnificent and because of him and his fantastic staff (like beautiful host - Crystal) I will definitely be back!

My mother and I always stay at the W or the Westin because of the service and cause of the proximity to the hospital this was our first time staying with the Sheraton but after the service and attention we received... We simply wouldn't stay anywhere else when we return to Atalanta. I have stayed at the best luxury resorts and hotels around the world from China, Europe and the Middle East. However I'm happy to say that this was the best overall service and hospitality. I look forward to our eventually return ...thanks again!

Room Tip: Definitely upgrade to the club suite...its worth the money!
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank NahlaStar

Wow! We are extremely humbled by your kind words. Thank you for taking the time to recognize each Sheraton Atlanta team member that positively impacted your stay as we like to recognize them as well. We take pride in offering the best service in the Atlanta area and to see that we made your stay "extraordinary" truly makes us happy. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we are glad that our service has convinced you to stay with us for future visits! We look forward to you and your family spending another weekend with us!

Reviewed 3 March 2014

Paul Martin was very kind and helpful. I would recommend him to help anyone, any day. The rooms were very small, the room services was excellent. The food was good. The service overall of the hotel was great , but I would like to once again say that the friendly atmosphere and the cheerfulness of the employees was great , except one of the bell hops was rude, and acted like he didn't want to do and didn't like his job. I don't recall his name.

• Stayed: February 2014

We greatly appreciate your business and your comments on the hotel and staff. Paul is such a great guy to have on our team. Thank you for mentioning him directly. We would love to see you back again soon!

Reviewed 3 March 2014

My husband, son and I stayed at this property back in January. From the moment we drove up until we checked out the next morning, we were warmly welcomed! Levar escorted us and our luggage to an incredibly spacious and nicely appointed corner room. Throughout our stay we encountered Levar and he was super friendly and helpful from giving directions to helping us print out our next day's boarding passes. It was obvious at all times how important a job well done is to Levar! That night while dining downstairs, we enjoyed first rate service and incredible food. Never once did we have to look for our waiter, he was attentive to all our needs in a very timely manner. Before checking out very early the next morning to beat the winter storm that was bearing down on Atlanta, the ladies in the Club Level suite were super friendly and packed a little snack bag for us as they knew that we were taking our son over to Auburn before flying back out of Atlanta that night and had no idea what we might encounter with the winter storm. They were so sweet as they made sure we had plenty of water and snacks to tide us over should be get stuck on the road. I would highly recommend this property and its staff to anyone traveling to Atlanta as it is first rate all the way around!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for your kind words and recommending the Sheraton Atlanta Hotel for other travelers. We are glad to hear you got out just in time before the storm as it was surely a mess. We hope to see you back with us the next time you and your family travel to Atlanta!

Reviewed 3 March 2014

This was our first stay here, and I would highly recommend it for several reasons. First, the staff, one of the friendliest and most helpful I have come across. We came across a manager within minutes of arriving and were greeted very warmly. Any staff member that we talked with had a smile and if they couldn't help you they quickly directed you to someone that could. Zahari, was especially helpful. Second, our room was wonderful, clean and well laid out. The bathroom was a little small for the size room it was, but it was clean. Next, we did not get a chance to eat at the restaurants on site, but we did use the deli for starbucks coffee, pastries, and fresh fruit. We were there for meetings and the hall that we were in was very nice. Good AC. This hotel is located downtown. We needed a drug store and CVS is just a short walk away at the Peachtree Mall (?). There are also a number of eateries located inside the mall. To get to the mall from the hotel without having to walk up hill, When you are outside the hotel turn right and you will see a covered walkway about seven stories up. The entrance to it is in right inside the parking garage. The elevators are to your left.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
dsenden, Director of Sales at Sheraton Atlanta Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2014

Thank you for your review. We are so happy to hear we made your first stay with us memorable! Hopefully, you will come back to stay with us soon!