“Not very clean.”

Sheraton Atlanta Hotel
Ranked #45 of 173 Hotels in Atlanta
Reviewed 2 May 2014

I expected the Sheraton to be a little more high end. I've stayed at plenty of La Quintas and heck even Days Inn hotels that are cleaner and nicer than this place. The place was dusty, there was hair all over the bathroom, and then to top it all right outside our window there was a condom wrapper! Ewww. Plus the tv channel selection sucked, there was no fridge, or breakfast. All those things I could care less about of it's clean, but this place was NOT. I'm really bummed I paid for this. I'll never stay here again, and will warn friends and family who are in the area to pass on this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank Wwil0718
dsenden, Director of Sales at Sheraton Atlanta Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2014

We appreciate your feedback. Please know that we take complaints about hazardous trash in the hotel very seriously. We hope you contacted our staff about the uncleanliness of your room. We definitely want your stay to be a positive one and you are comfortable. We are sorry we weren't able to deliver that. We wish you the safest of travels.

Reviewed 1 May 2014

Naher that works at the Collage in Atlanta, GA is fabulous. She was friendly and polite. She provided excellent service. I hope to return soon with my husband and see her when we return. I cannot say enough about how wonderful she was. Keep up the good work with your staff at this hotel site.

• Stayed: April 2014
dsenden, Director of Sales at Sheraton Atlanta Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2014

We are happy to hear you were able to dine with us in Collage and the experience was enjoyed. We look forward to having you and your husband back with us soon! Thank you!

Reviewed 30 April 2014

I stayed two nights at this property on a quick business trip to promote a new start up venture. Everyone on the staff went out of their way to make sure I was happy. Donley Ferguson, inparticular, made sure I didn't have any problems or want for anything. The food and service at the third floor restaurant was very good. I would certainly recommend the location to others. Thanks Donley!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for your review. We are so pleased to hear you enjoyed staying with us! Donley is truly a strong asset to our food and beverage team and we are happy that he was able to make your experience memorable.

Reviewed 30 April 2014

Every experience has been wonderful, beginning with the young man who assisted me at my car, the greeting at the door (manager Ms. GL...the best), the young who checked me in (I failed to get her name), Yassin (fabulous service) and all who stopped to see if they could assist. I highly recommend this hotel and look forward to the next four days here. 10 stars!

• Stayed: April 2014

Thank you for your glowing review. We sure do wish you could give us 10 stars, but will settle for the 5! We appreciate you taking the time to share with us your experience. Hope to have you back with us soon!

Reviewed 30 April 2014

The best part about this hotel are the rooms! Although the outside looks a bit dated, my room was really nice on the inside and so comfortable. I appreciated the little store on the first floor where I was able to get a bedtime snack. The only downside is the parking fee and the sketchy parking garage. Overall, I would definitely stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo

Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear your stay was enjoyable. Come back and stay with us soon!

Reviewed 30 April 2014

Extremely clean and beautiful architecture. The hotel was kind enough to give my friends and I a private space for us to celebrate my friend's birthday without bothering the other guests. The staff was very good, and I'd like to thank Vincent Brady and Johnny for being extremely helpful. We are definitely celebrating more birthdays here!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends

Thank you for your kind words and recognizing the team members that helped you during your stay. We hope that the birthday was a great one! We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 30 April 2014

Booked this Hotel through Priceline, last minute. The hotel is HUGE! I nearly got lost trying to find my room. However, for the price $120+ I only received guest room accommodations. My package didn't include parking ($22), wifi ($12.95), or continental breakfast (there is a restaurant for like $18 a person). In spite of the sticker shock, the room was well appointed and reasonably clean. For the price, the floors definitely could have been vacuumed, but again, the room was reasonably clean. The location is perfect for seeing downtown Atlanta though and is just a few blocks/miles away from some of the major attractions.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
dsenden, Director of Sales at Sheraton Atlanta Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2014

We appreciate your feedback. Unfortunately, like most hotels in downtown Atlanta, parking and breakfast aren't included in the room rates. Sorry if that caught you off guard, but it is normal practice for downtown hotels. We are glad to hear though your stay was enjoyable. Safe Travels.