Sheraton Atlanta Hotel
US$244
US$209
  • Pool
Omni Atlanta Hotel at CNN Center(Atlanta)
US$236
US$118
US$361
  • Room Service
3,300 results
All reviewsthe club loungejerome smithretractable roofself parkingthird floorbell staffsouthern hospitalitygreat customer serviceindoor poolthe entire staffolympic parkgeorgia aquariumfandanglesshirleyconferencebellmandowntown
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 May 2014

I expected the Sheraton to be a little more high end. I've stayed at plenty of La Quintas and heck even Days Inn hotels that are cleaner and nicer than this place. The place was dusty, there was hair all over the bathroom, and then to top it all right outside our window there was a condom wrapper! Ewww. Plus the tv channel selection sucked, there was no fridge, or breakfast. All those things I could care less about of it's clean, but this place was NOT. I'm really bummed I paid for this. I'll never stay here again, and will warn friends and family who are in the area to pass on this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank Wwil0718
dsenden, Director of Sales at Sheraton Atlanta Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2014

We appreciate your feedback. Please know that we take complaints about hazardous trash in the hotel very seriously. We hope you contacted our staff about the uncleanliness of your room. We definitely want your stay to be a positive one and you are comfortable. We are sorry we weren't able to deliver that. We wish you the safest of travels.

Reviewed 1 May 2014

Naher that works at the Collage in Atlanta, GA is fabulous. She was friendly and polite. She provided excellent service. I hope to return soon with my husband and see her when we return. I cannot say enough about how wonderful she was. Keep up the good work with your staff at this hotel site.

• Stayed: April 2014
dsenden, Director of Sales at Sheraton Atlanta Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2014

We are happy to hear you were able to dine with us in Collage and the experience was enjoyed. We look forward to having you and your husband back with us soon! Thank you!

Reviewed 30 April 2014

I stayed two nights at this property on a quick business trip to promote a new start up venture. Everyone on the staff went out of their way to make sure I was happy. Donley Ferguson, inparticular, made sure I didn't have any problems or want for anything. The food and service at the third floor restaurant was very good. I would certainly recommend the location to others. Thanks Donley!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for your review. We are so pleased to hear you enjoyed staying with us! Donley is truly a strong asset to our food and beverage team and we are happy that he was able to make your experience memorable.

Reviewed 30 April 2014

Every experience has been wonderful, beginning with the young man who assisted me at my car, the greeting at the door (manager Ms. GL...the best), the young who checked me in (I failed to get her name), Yassin (fabulous service) and all who stopped to see if they could assist. I highly recommend this hotel and look forward to the next four days here. 10 stars!

• Stayed: April 2014

Thank you for your glowing review. We sure do wish you could give us 10 stars, but will settle for the 5! We appreciate you taking the time to share with us your experience. Hope to have you back with us soon!

Reviewed 30 April 2014

The best part about this hotel are the rooms! Although the outside looks a bit dated, my room was really nice on the inside and so comfortable. I appreciated the little store on the first floor where I was able to get a bedtime snack. The only downside is the parking fee and the sketchy parking garage. Overall, I would definitely stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo

Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear your stay was enjoyable. Come back and stay with us soon!