“Great Staff and Excellent Customer Service”

Sheraton Atlanta Hotel
Ranked #43 of 171 Hotels in Atlanta
Louisville, Kentucky
“Great Staff and Excellent Customer Service”
Reviewed 14 May 2014

It is rare today to find customer service of this quality! All the staff were excellent and provided some of the best service I have ever experienced. Cory was our bellman and went out of his way to help me to the car and carry all my bags. The staff took time to say hi each time you passed and provided a smile each time!

Outstanding service!!!!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
dsenden, Director of Sales at Sheraton Atlanta Hotel, responded to this review, 19 May 2014
Thank you for your review and the recognition of our customer service. It is something we value and pride ourselves on. We are happy to hear you experienced nothing but the best. Hope to have you back with us!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (707)
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Reviewed 14 May 2014

I stayed here for a conference and the staff was so wonderful. Everyone was friendly and welcoming, willing to help, and the room was excellent. The amenities on the site were wonderful, housekeeping was great, and the location was prime for walking to dining and entertainment in Atlanta.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
Thank you for your review. It pleases us to know you enjoyed all aspects of your stay while in town for your meeting. We do hope you will come back and stay with us again soon!
Anchorage, Alaska
Reviewed 13 May 2014

We arrived at the Sheraton sometime after six to be checked in right away by the front desk, with knowing that I would be changing rooms in the morning for a silly mistake on my part of forgetting to book a room for the night we flew in. The next morning I met Khalid he was very helpful in getting our rooms switched and offered staff help to move luggage I told him I had the girls and we got it. After a quick change of rooms we had a day planned around Atlanta, When we came back from our day of adventure we met our concierge Andre who was ever so helpful in adventures around the city. This man is truly amazing when ever in Atlanta and at the Sheraton Andre is the man to help get you places or needing an idea for dinner.. My grandpa passed away when we were there and the staff including Andre did whatever they could for us even if it was just a great smile. Our rooms were very clean I stayed in 5 different hotels on this journey and I must say the Sheraton Atlanta was my favorite the staff is always friendly eager to help, the pool was great laundry right there if needed it, and a cool go green program. I really do want to thank Andre, Kelisha, Crystal, Khalid and Derrick and Yassin for making my trip to the Atlanta Sheraton a special one. Can not wait to come back and see all of you again one day soon this was truly my favorite hotel stay the 3 weeks I traveled.

Room Tip: Corner rooms are quitter
Green Features: For every day you keep the hotel maid away you get a $5.00 coupon to use in the deli or café
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Elizabeth A
dsenden, Director of Sales at Sheraton Atlanta Hotel, responded to this review, 15 May 2014
Thank you kindly for your glowing review. It gives us great pleasure to hear we accommodated you and your girls so comfortably during your stay here. We are so humbled to know we were your favorite hotel during the 3 weeks you were here. We greatly look forward to having you back with us while you are in Atlanta again.
Bloomington, Illinois
Reviewed 13 May 2014

I came here for a three night stay. The staff is so nice and incredibly accommodating. Every staff member from parking attendants to cleaning staff was very friendly and personable. Jerome, our bellman, went above and beyond to make our stay at the Sheraton a great experience. I would highly recommend this hotel and will definitely be returning. I purchased my stay on Hotwire for a nice price and couldn't be happier with the service.

• Stayed May 2014
Thank you for your review. We are glad to know you enjoyed your stay with us and that had to do in part to our team members. We pride ourselves in having the best customer service in the city and we are happy to know we delivered for you. We look forward to having you back with us soon!
Lamar, South Carolina
Reviewed 12 May 2014

We were at your hotel for a weekend trip to see the Braves play. Shirley who works in the Sheraton Club was great. She made sure I had every thing I needed. Not only me but who ever came thru the door she help. You need to hire more people like her. Made our stay great.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
dsenden, Director of Sales at Sheraton Atlanta Hotel, responded to this review, 14 May 2014
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. It is always rewarding to hear how someone in particular made a guest's stay so memorable. We are glad Shirley was able to do that for you. Come back and stay with us soon!
Houston, Texas
Reviewed 12 May 2014

Enjoyed my stay, Fairuza, the manager at the front desk, was amazing. So caring, helpful, and warm hearted.I would stay there again just based upon her great personality. Thank you! Staff is very accommodating to customers. Hotel is about 8-10 blocks from the Georgia Dome.

Room Tip: Get a corner room. More spacious and sunny.
Green Features: This hotel is very clean and the cleaning staff is very friendly.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for your review. We appreciate the spotlight on Fairuza. She is truly valued around here. We hope to see you back with us soon!
Raleigh, North Carolina
Reviewed 12 May 2014

I called in to let them know I booked through Expedia and was suprising my newly engaged fiance with a trip to Atlanta because she loves the Braves. With out knowing they upgraded us to a king size bed, had strawberries, champagne and a cheese platter waiting on us when we got back from the game Friday night. From the time we got there we knew it was going to be a great experience thanks to Kiki who also set up a shuttle for us to and from the games and Jerome who took care of our luggage and made us feel like we owned the place. I will definitely recommend to all of my friends and family!
-Les

• Stayed May 2014
1 Thank frdbrnc1989
Congratulations on the engagement! Thank you for your glowing review. We are happy to hear we could provide you and your fiance with a truly memorable time during your stay. We appreciate your willingness to recommend us to your friends and family. It means the world to us. We look forward to having you back with us again soon!