“Outstanding conference with the help of hotel staff”

Sheraton Atlanta Hotel
Ranked #41 of 171 Hotels in Atlanta
Los Angeles, California
“Outstanding conference with the help of hotel staff”
Reviewed 16 June 2014

The staff at the Sheraton Atlanta Hotel truly helped make our conference a success! Ma'Shonda made sure we had everything we needed in our meetings, and Mark was attentive and meticulous with our Audio/Visual equipment. The staff was always welcoming, friendly, nice, and warm. Also, the restaurant had the most delicious food I ate in Atlanta! The atmosphere and service were amazing, I would definitely want to come back :)

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
dsenden, Director of Sales at Sheraton Atlanta Hotel, responded to this review, 26 June 2014
Thank you for your review and the compliments of Ma'Shanda and Mark. We will be sure to send your praise their way. We are truly thrilled you enjoyed our restaurant, Fandangles. We feel the food and service there is top-notch and we are happy to were able to experience that during your stay. We definitely want to have you back with us! Hope to see you soon!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (707)
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Reviewed 16 June 2014

My tour took me to 12 States and 15 Cities and one of these Cities was the exciting and green City of Atlanta. I stayed for a few days at the hotel and would say it was the best of the many hotels I stayed at. It has an excellent location and lovely and well equipped rooms. The swimming pool area is tremendous as is the well equipped gym. The stall, ever so helpful and efficient, and I would like to thank Kiki McCoy for passing on to me her great knowledge of the City.

Room Tip: You have a choice of 2 towers.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
Thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear during your USA tour, your stay with us was one of the best. We are humbled that your chose us during your journey as well. We will pass along the praise to Kiki! We hope to have you back with us again anytime you are in Atlanta.
Tewkesbury, United Kingdom
Reviewed 16 June 2014

good city centre hotel, easy to find after 17 hour flight and night time approaching. Good well equipped room and easy car parking. Not a lot around the hotel but some places to eat and walk out to. Had a great bar meal and service on one night after a long day out. The simple beer and burger were excellent and not too badly for a hotel priced!!!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
dsenden, Director of Sales at Sheraton Atlanta Hotel, responded to this review, 25 June 2014
Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear you enjoyed all aspects of your stay including your meal in our restaurant, Fandangles. We hope you do come back and stay with us!
Portland, Maine
Reviewed 14 June 2014

I enjoyed my 4 day stay at the Atlanta Sheraton. The rooms were clean, the size just right, and the salt pool and hot tub were amazing. My stay was made extra special by the hospitality of the floor staff, especially the bellman, Jerome Smith. Jerome is warm, patient and just the right amount of friendly. When I returned a few days after the conference to claim things I had forgotten in my room, Jerome remembered my name and made sure a bellman hustled down to security to get my things. Jerome spoke so highly of his place of work that It made me want to check back in that very day!

Room Tip: The south tower room were great
Green Features: I went without room service and in return got $5 which is a great way to encourage people to be mindful of the environment.
1 Thank Karen Wentworth F
dsenden, Director of Sales at Sheraton Atlanta Hotel, responded to this review, 17 June 2014
Thank you for your review! We are not surprised about your praise regarding Jerome. He is an excellent team member and a leader of customer service. We are happy he was able to make your stay memorable! We hope to do check back in with us soon!
Denmark, South Carolina
Reviewed 14 June 2014

Recently, I visited this property for a conference. Everyone was so friendly and accommodating. The front desk staff, valet, concierge Andre, Jerome and Paul to name a few were extremely helpful. A member of management assisted me with carrying my bags upon checkout. No job was to big or small. You can sense the team approach. The entire staff to many to name were all personable. They greeted me by my name every time. I rested well each night in a comfortable bed. They were extremely helpful in every aspect. I will definitely stay with them again. I recommend you try them. The location was convenient for finding local eateries. Thank you all. Continue to be warm and promote the home away from home atmosphere. Sorry I can't remember each of your names but thanks. Sitting poolside and listening to the waterfall was a relaxing treat for me. The meeting rooms were spacious as well. I also enjoyed speaking with Nyles.

Coretta

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for your review. We are highly pleased to hear your overall experience during your conference was enjoyable. We appreciate the recognition of our team members and the service they provided. We hope to have you back with us again soon!
Reviewed 13 June 2014

My stay here was one of he best I have ever enjoyed at a major city hotel. Every single staff member greeted me warmly every day and made me feel welcome. Jerome Smith the Bellman was exceptionally helpful and friendly. He is a "textbook' example of excellent customer service and is exactly who should be greeting your guests as they enter the lobby. I would highly recommend your hotel.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for you review and the praise for one of our best, Jerome. He is surely a team player and we appreciate all his hard work to deliver guests a meaningful experience. We look forward to having you back with us soon!
Memphis, Tennessee
Reviewed 13 June 2014

We stayed here for my husband's Air Force training, and it was wonderful. We brought our 3 young children, and they upgraded our room to better accommodate us (which we greatly appreciated!) We had a bigger room, and access to the club level which was great to get the kids snacks as needed. ALL of the staff goes out of their way to be friendly and helpful. Jerome (the bellman) took very good care of us when we needed to leave and had a ton of luggage for 5 people. It is a great location too. Everyday, we were able to walk to all the great Atlanta sights! We really enjoyed our stay here!

Room Tip: Ask for the upgrade to club level.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Thank you for your review. We are glad to know we were able to accommodate you and your family comfortably during your husband's training. We surely enjoyed having that group with us. We do hope you will come back and enjoy a stay with us again soon.