“Our week at the sheraton”

Sheraton Atlanta Hotel
Ranked #45 of 173 Hotels in Atlanta
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Upon arrival me and my partner were made very much welcome by the bellman staff. Jerome smith was very helpful to us both with showing us to our room and bringing or luggage up. The hotel had good facilities apart from the internet having points where connection failed. We felt every member of staff we came across were extremely helpful. We felt there was not a problem they could not solve or assist us with. We were able to find local places of convenience thanks to great directions and assistance from bellman Jerome Smith.

Would defo consider staying at the Sheraton downtown on our next visit to Atlanta as we will for sure be back.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
dsenden, Director of Sales at Sheraton Atlanta Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2014

Thank you for your review and the compliments of Jerome. He is truly one our strongest assets. We are pleased your overall stay proved enjoyable! We surely look forward to having you back with us again soon!

Reviewed 17 June 2014

Staying at the Sheraton Atlanta Hotel was so wonderful, everyone had great customer service especially Bellman Jerome Smith. I really enjoyed my stay here and will recommend anyone who is visiting the Atlanta area to stay at this hotel.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for your review and your recognition of Jerome. We love hearing how our team impacts our guests stay! We will be sure to give him a pat on the back! We look forward to having you back with us again soon!

Reviewed 16 June 2014

The service at this hotel was amazing! I travel and plan conferences frequently and come into contact with many hotels with a range of capacities. This hotel accommodated our group of more than 300 with a great Southern Smile!!! The staff was amazing and took care of any issue from food to logistics to AV quickly and with great customer service. I highly recommend this hotel and will definitely be back when our conference planning brings us back this direction.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate your compliments regarding our staff and service. We look forward to having you and your conference back with us again soon!

Reviewed 16 June 2014

The staff at the Sheraton Atlanta Hotel truly helped make our conference a success! Ma'Shonda made sure we had everything we needed in our meetings, and Mark was attentive and meticulous with our Audio/Visual equipment. The staff was always welcoming, friendly, nice, and warm. Also, the restaurant had the most delicious food I ate in Atlanta! The atmosphere and service were amazing, I would definitely want to come back :)

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for your review and the compliments of Ma'Shanda and Mark. We will be sure to send your praise their way. We are truly thrilled you enjoyed our restaurant, Fandangles. We feel the food and service there is top-notch and we are happy to were able to experience that during your stay. We definitely want to have you back with us! Hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 16 June 2014

My tour took me to 12 States and 15 Cities and one of these Cities was the exciting and green City of Atlanta. I stayed for a few days at the hotel and would say it was the best of the many hotels I stayed at. It has an excellent location and lovely and well equipped rooms. The swimming pool area is tremendous as is the well equipped gym. The stall, ever so helpful and efficient, and I would like to thank Kiki McCoy for passing on to me her great knowledge of the City.

Room Tip: You have a choice of 2 towers.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo

Thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear during your USA tour, your stay with us was one of the best. We are humbled that your chose us during your journey as well. We will pass along the praise to Kiki! We hope to have you back with us again anytime you are in Atlanta.

Reviewed 16 June 2014

good city centre hotel, easy to find after 17 hour flight and night time approaching. Good well equipped room and easy car parking. Not a lot around the hotel but some places to eat and walk out to. Had a great bar meal and service on one night after a long day out. The simple beer and burger were excellent and not too badly for a hotel priced!!!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
dsenden, Director of Sales at Sheraton Atlanta Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2014

Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear you enjoyed all aspects of your stay including your meal in our restaurant, Fandangles. We hope you do come back and stay with us!

Reviewed 14 June 2014

I enjoyed my 4 day stay at the Atlanta Sheraton. The rooms were clean, the size just right, and the salt pool and hot tub were amazing. My stay was made extra special by the hospitality of the floor staff, especially the bellman, Jerome Smith. Jerome is warm, patient and just the right amount of friendly. When I returned a few days after the conference to claim things I had forgotten in my room, Jerome remembered my name and made sure a bellman hustled down to security to get my things. Jerome spoke so highly of his place of work that It made me want to check back in that very day!

Room Tip: The south tower room were great
1  Thank Karen Wentworth F
dsenden, Director of Sales at Sheraton Atlanta Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2014

Thank you for your review! We are not surprised about your praise regarding Jerome. He is an excellent team member and a leader of customer service. We are happy he was able to make your stay memorable! We hope to do check back in with us soon!