“Incredible Employees and Service”

Sheraton Atlanta Hotel
Ranked #38 of 173 Hotels in Atlanta
“Incredible Employees and Service”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

I have stayed a many many hotels. This hotel by far has the best employees and service!!!
From the minute we arrived until we left, they ALL were extremely nice, friendly and helpful.
We met the bartender, Aynie. She was the sweetest and kindest lady. She was extremely accommodating and personable. Sharhonda in room service was another extremely wonderful employee. If a any hotel could learn from this hotels hospitality, they too would be a winning hotel in my book. Hotel very clean and in good downtown location. My hat is off to the management and owners for finding and keeping employees that make their hotel so nice.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that faces the atrium and pool.
Green Features: Hotel very green. Nothing wasteful and very clean.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
dsenden, Director of Sales at Sheraton Atlanta Hotel, responded to this review, 26 June 2014
Thank you for your review which we are extremely humbled by. We greatly appreciate the recognition of our team members who positively impacted your stay as well as the overall compliments of our staff and service. We strive to be the example of memorable service and we are pleased to hear you experienced that. We hope to have you back with us soon!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (698)
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed 17 June 2014

From the moment I stepped out of my airport shuttle, I was greeted with outstanding Southern hospitality. There were two young men there all 3 days of my stay that took care of my group (Abel and the young man from Sierra Leone). My room was excellently maintained and although I opted out of the Green program, it WAS available which was very impressive. I was there on a conference and experiencing a three-hour time difference, so the Starbucks and coffee maker in my room was put to use. My guest room attendant also kept it stocked each day, which I'm VERY grateful for. Service was slow in Fandangles, which was frustrating both times I dined there, but my waitresses were so kind that they made up for it. The pool was absolutely beautiful. Housed under a dome that can be opened to let fresh air and light in, it's surrounded by lush vegetation and flowers. In the midst of full-day workshops in my conference, I found time to take a very relaxing swim. Plus, the location was great! It only took 5 minutes to reach the Peachtree Center which houses an insane amount of food options. Seriously. Jerome, the bell man, made a huge difference in my trip. I had a problem with my airport shuttle departing the hotel, and he took care of the entire situation. It's nice to know that someone is willing to go the extra mile for you when you're in a frustrating situation. If you do meet him, know you're in excellent hands. Thanks Sheraton Atlanta!

Room Tip: I must have had a room on the Northeast side of the hotel because I was able to catch beautiful sunr...
Green Features: In addition to the Green program, I also appreciated the low-flow faucets. Keep doing what you're doing!
1 Thank Carmella G
Thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear every process during your stay from the arrival to departure was enjoyable! We love our pool and are glad to know you had a chance to relax by it. We hope the next time you are in Atlanta you choose to stay with us!
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Upon arrival me and my partner were made very much welcome by the bellman staff. Jerome smith was very helpful to us both with showing us to our room and bringing or luggage up. The hotel had good facilities apart from the internet having points where connection failed. We felt every member of staff we came across were extremely helpful. We felt there was not a problem they could not solve or assist us with. We were able to find local places of convenience thanks to great directions and assistance from bellman Jerome Smith.

Would defo consider staying at the Sheraton downtown on our next visit to Atlanta as we will for sure be back.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank you for your review and the compliments of Jerome. He is truly one our strongest assets. We are pleased your overall stay proved enjoyable! We surely look forward to having you back with us again soon!
Morrisville, North Carolina
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Staying at the Sheraton Atlanta Hotel was so wonderful, everyone had great customer service especially Bellman Jerome Smith. I really enjoyed my stay here and will recommend anyone who is visiting the Atlanta area to stay at this hotel.

Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for your review and your recognition of Jerome. We love hearing how our team impacts our guests stay! We will be sure to give him a pat on the back! We look forward to having you back with us again soon!
Reviewed 16 June 2014

The service at this hotel was amazing! I travel and plan conferences frequently and come into contact with many hotels with a range of capacities. This hotel accommodated our group of more than 300 with a great Southern Smile!!! The staff was amazing and took care of any issue from food to logistics to AV quickly and with great customer service. I highly recommend this hotel and will definitely be back when our conference planning brings us back this direction.

Green Features: It's amazingly GREEN! Green programs and local farmers and food supplies make it very environmentally friendly.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate your compliments regarding our staff and service. We look forward to having you and your conference back with us again soon!
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 16 June 2014

The staff at the Sheraton Atlanta Hotel truly helped make our conference a success! Ma'Shonda made sure we had everything we needed in our meetings, and Mark was attentive and meticulous with our Audio/Visual equipment. The staff was always welcoming, friendly, nice, and warm. Also, the restaurant had the most delicious food I ate in Atlanta! The atmosphere and service were amazing, I would definitely want to come back :)

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for your review and the compliments of Ma'Shanda and Mark. We will be sure to send your praise their way. We are truly thrilled you enjoyed our restaurant, Fandangles. We feel the food and service there is top-notch and we are happy to were able to experience that during your stay. We definitely want to have you back with us! Hope to see you soon!
Reviewed 16 June 2014

My tour took me to 12 States and 15 Cities and one of these Cities was the exciting and green City of Atlanta. I stayed for a few days at the hotel and would say it was the best of the many hotels I stayed at. It has an excellent location and lovely and well equipped rooms. The swimming pool area is tremendous as is the well equipped gym. The stall, ever so helpful and efficient, and I would like to thank Kiki McCoy for passing on to me her great knowledge of the City.

Room Tip: You have a choice of 2 towers.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
Thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear during your USA tour, your stay with us was one of the best. We are humbled that your chose us during your journey as well. We will pass along the praise to Kiki! We hope to have you back with us again anytime you are in Atlanta.