“Quiet Haven”

Ranked #44 of 171 Hotels in Atlanta
Wayne, New Jersey
“Quiet Haven”
Reviewed 19 June 2014

Enjoyed staying here during the convention, it was with walking distance to many downtown sites. Friendly and attentive staff from check-in to check-out, especially Andre and Jerome. They were very accommodating when my flight was cancelled and I had to stay an extra day.

Room Tip: I slept very well in my quiet room.
Green Features: I like their "make a green choice". I was able to redeem them at the Bakery/Deli every moring.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
dsenden, Director of Sales at Sheraton Atlanta Hotel, responded to this review, 26 June 2014
Thank you for your review. We are glad we were able to accommodate your after your flight was cancelled. We hate when that happens. We hope to have you back with us. Safe Travels!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (707)
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Stayed at this hotel for a conference and was very satisfied with everything, from the rooms to the helpfulness of every staff member to the check-in/out processes. Efficient and super friendly staff; the valet service was especially prompt and easy to talk to (lots of smiles and laughs). I would recommend this hotel to everyone. Centrally located too, 15 minutes from anything you want and walking distance to some great sushi at Benihana!! Jerome is a pleasure to meet and interact with too!! :)

Room Tip: If there's a conference, I don't recommend staying on the 1st floor (that's what I heard...
Green Features: Environment friendly practices were appreciated. I noticed the signs to educate guests and took advantage of these. Thank you!
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear we further extended your Southern Pride! It gives us great pleasure to know all aspects of your stay were enjoyed. We look forward to having you back with us again soon!
Talladega
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Liked the hotel, however their "make a green choice" is misleading. "Enjoy a $5 voucher at participating food & beverage venues for each night you decline housekeeping". I did this but they would not honor this for beverages although there was no mention of this exclusion on the offer in the room! Be up front with exclusions!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
We appreciate your feedback. However, on the vouchers at the bottom it clearly states the voucher is not valid on beverages. We apologize for the inconvenience but applaud your participation.
Reviewed 17 June 2014

I have stayed a many many hotels. This hotel by far has the best employees and service!!!
From the minute we arrived until we left, they ALL were extremely nice, friendly and helpful.
We met the bartender, Aynie. She was the sweetest and kindest lady. She was extremely accommodating and personable. Sharhonda in room service was another extremely wonderful employee. If a any hotel could learn from this hotels hospitality, they too would be a winning hotel in my book. Hotel very clean and in good downtown location. My hat is off to the management and owners for finding and keeping employees that make their hotel so nice.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that faces the atrium and pool.
Green Features: Hotel very green. Nothing wasteful and very clean.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Thank you for your review which we are extremely humbled by. We greatly appreciate the recognition of our team members who positively impacted your stay as well as the overall compliments of our staff and service. We strive to be the example of memorable service and we are pleased to hear you experienced that. We hope to have you back with us soon!
Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed 17 June 2014

From the moment I stepped out of my airport shuttle, I was greeted with outstanding Southern hospitality. There were two young men there all 3 days of my stay that took care of my group (Abel and the young man from Sierra Leone). My room was excellently maintained and although I opted out of the Green program, it WAS available which was very impressive. I was there on a conference and experiencing a three-hour time difference, so the Starbucks and coffee maker in my room was put to use. My guest room attendant also kept it stocked each day, which I'm VERY grateful for. Service was slow in Fandangles, which was frustrating both times I dined there, but my waitresses were so kind that they made up for it. The pool was absolutely beautiful. Housed under a dome that can be opened to let fresh air and light in, it's surrounded by lush vegetation and flowers. In the midst of full-day workshops in my conference, I found time to take a very relaxing swim. Plus, the location was great! It only took 5 minutes to reach the Peachtree Center which houses an insane amount of food options. Seriously. Jerome, the bell man, made a huge difference in my trip. I had a problem with my airport shuttle departing the hotel, and he took care of the entire situation. It's nice to know that someone is willing to go the extra mile for you when you're in a frustrating situation. If you do meet him, know you're in excellent hands. Thanks Sheraton Atlanta!

Room Tip: I must have had a room on the Northeast side of the hotel because I was able to catch beautiful sunr...
Green Features: In addition to the Green program, I also appreciated the low-flow faucets. Keep doing what you're doing!
1 Thank Carmella G
Thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear every process during your stay from the arrival to departure was enjoyable! We love our pool and are glad to know you had a chance to relax by it. We hope the next time you are in Atlanta you choose to stay with us!
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Upon arrival me and my partner were made very much welcome by the bellman staff. Jerome smith was very helpful to us both with showing us to our room and bringing or luggage up. The hotel had good facilities apart from the internet having points where connection failed. We felt every member of staff we came across were extremely helpful. We felt there was not a problem they could not solve or assist us with. We were able to find local places of convenience thanks to great directions and assistance from bellman Jerome Smith.

Would defo consider staying at the Sheraton downtown on our next visit to Atlanta as we will for sure be back.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank you for your review and the compliments of Jerome. He is truly one our strongest assets. We are pleased your overall stay proved enjoyable! We surely look forward to having you back with us again soon!
Morrisville, North Carolina
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Staying at the Sheraton Atlanta Hotel was so wonderful, everyone had great customer service especially Bellman Jerome Smith. I really enjoyed my stay here and will recommend anyone who is visiting the Atlanta area to stay at this hotel.

Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for your review and your recognition of Jerome. We love hearing how our team impacts our guests stay! We will be sure to give him a pat on the back! We look forward to having you back with us again soon!