Doubletree Hotel Atlanta/North Druid Hills
US$244
US$209
  • Pool
Omni Atlanta Hotel at CNN Center(Atlanta)
US$236
US$118
US$361
  • Room Service
1,017 results
All reviewsemory universitythe shuttle driverstaying at this hotelwould stay here againenjoyed my stayfitness centerconvenient locationdruidsinterstatedowntownatlmarta
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 January 2014

loved it. very nice place. amazing cookies!!! I will not stay anywhere else in the area but there. Loved the scenery. nice fitness room. the tv in our room was huge. the people at front desk was very nice!!!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Thaddeus H, General Manager at Doubletree Hotel Atlanta/North Druid Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2014

Good Day Ashlie W,

I would like to thank you for having chosen the Doubletree by Hilton Atlanta Emory Area for your recent stay.

We appreciate the time you took to find us on Trip Advisor and for you’re very positive response. I am very pleased to see that all our services and location were to your satisfaction. Please be assured that your positive comments have already been shared with our team members.

I am looking forward to welcoming you back to the Doubletree by Hilton Atlanta-North Druid Hills on your next trip to the Atlanta area.

Reviewed 9 January 2014

This was my second stay at this location. Both times there have been major issues with the bathrooms. This time, no working shower, and no hot water in the sink. I'm sorry, but it would have been nice to wash my hair and face, at a minimum.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Binni B
Thaddeus H, General Manager at Doubletree Hotel Atlanta/North Druid Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2014

Hello Binni B,

Thank you for having chosen the Doubletree by Hilton Atlanta-North Druid Hills for your recent stay and thank you for taking the time out to find us on Trip Advisor.

You noted that the shower and hot water in the sink were not working properly. I wanted to apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. We are constantly trying to improve our hotel and any feedback we get helps us to achieve that goal.

I hope to be able to welcome you back with us again on a future trip to Atlanta. Upon that visit, please let me know beforehand so I can make sure you will have a most pleasant stay.

If I can be of any assistance in the meantime, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed 7 January 2014

It was a very Clean and nice hotel! The staff was very helpful and they had warm fresh cookies waiting when I checked in. I would definitely recommend this hotel to my friends and family. And I will be returning as soon as I can. Thanks DoubleTree By Hilton you all know how to provide the best customer service.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Thaddeus H, General Manager at Doubletree Hotel Atlanta/North Druid Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2014

Hello Cedric B,

We appreciate the time you took to find us on Trip Advisor and for you’re very positive response. I am very pleased to see that our customer service was to your satisfaction and please be assured that your positive comments have already been shared with our team members.

Reviewed 7 January 2014

The staff is very pleasant. The food good. IF you are staying in an handicapped room check the shower faucet holder. I could not keep in place. The location was excellent, going to Bulkhead, Emory, near I-85

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family

Good Day Judith,

We appreciate the time you took to find us on Trip Advisor and for you’re very positive response. I am very pleased to see that all our services and especially our staff were to your satisfaction. Please be assured that your positive comments have already been shared with our team members.

Reviewed 1 January 2014

When this staff finds lemons, they make lemonade. Things went wrong, the staff stepped in to make the situation right! "In another world, it may be other- wise, but here below to live is to change--and to be perfect is to change often." (JHCN, d. 1891) And change here means going with the flow and traveling the extra mile. Fr. J Kaack

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Thaddeus H, General Manager at Doubletree Hotel Atlanta/North Druid Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2014

Hello John K.

We appreciate the time you took to find us on Trip Advisor and response. I am very pleased to see we were able to turn an issue around for you to your satisfaction. Please be assured that your comments have already been shared with our team members. Fill free to contact me directly to expound on details of how the team members here have turned a bad day into a great one.