“Very pleased with my stay, will definitely be back!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Regency Suites

Regency Suites
Ranked #54 of 173 Hotels in Atlanta
“Very pleased with my stay, will definitely be back!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2011

Had a wonderful experience, staff very professional...will be back!!

• Stayed December 2010
1 Thank Char29
rshgm, General Manager at Regency Suites, responded to this review, 19 July 2011
Thank you so much! We are so proud of our staff -- reviews like yours keep them smiling and striving to keep it up! Hope to see you in Atlanta again soon!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Anchorage, Alaska
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2011

Just wanted to take the time to say thank you for your wonderful staff they are so kind, courteous, and very helpful with a deep knowledge and confidence of their job. The seem to take such pride in their work and are more than willing to help anyone in need. Thank you for hiring such wonderful people.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled solo
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2011

I enjoyed my stay & I was 100 % satisfied!! The service was excellent & was top notch!!! Made my Atlanta stay very relaxed & nice!!

• Stayed October 2010
Thank You! We look forward to hosting your family when you return to Atlanta!
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2011

My entire family and I enjoyed our stay. It was quite refreshing the way the guest welcomed everyone from the moment we walked through the doors. My next visit to Atlanta this is exactly where my family and I will be residing!!!

• Stayed June 2011
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2011

The stay that we had was very nice thanks to the worker.. The faculty was very clean I will recommend it to everyone that I know...when We we are back in the area I will come back again without a second guess about it...

• Stayed March 2011
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 June 2011

My Family and I stayed here and LOVED it. The employees were friendly and very helpful with directions and help finding activities for us to do. I loved the rooms and so did my kids. Breakfast was delicious and when my in-town family came to visit us at the hotel the also enjoyed the comfortable rooms. I would DEFINITELY recommend this hotel and will be staying here again!

• Stayed May 2011, travelled with family
Tacoma, Washington
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 May 2011

We enjoyed our stay at the Regency Suites while visiting Atlanta for a wedding. This is a great location in Midtown near Piedmont Park, Margaret Mitchell house, numerous restaurants, two-minute walk from Bus/train. The room was quiet and comfortable except for the room doors, which slam shut. Customer service was excellent with helpful and informative staff. Rooms were clean but a little worn, but housekeeping was excellent. Kitchenette sink was very slow, shower was good but the tub was narrow, and no towel racks in the bathroom (odd). Voucher for dinner at Marlowe's Tavern is worth it. Beds are comfy and flat screen TV and free WiFi worked fine. However, don't be fooled by the pictures on the website of the breakfast buffet. It was disappointing for us. There is no waffle cooker, fresh fruit is lacking, and the only protein is a pre-packaged "sausage biscuit" and yogurt. However, if pre-packaged muffins,"toaster pastries", and cold cereal works for you, then knock yourself out. However, Publix supermarket and an excellent beer, wine, and liquor store are a short walk away. Don't expect luxury, but we were comfortable, well-rested, and felt safe. For a best-kept secret, visit the free museum at the Federal Reserve Bank on 10th and Peachtree, very interesting. See hundreds of thousands of dollars pass before your eyes!

• Stayed May 2011, travelled as a couple