Regency Suites
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$294
US$583
US$355
Hotels.com
  • Room Service
All reviewsmidtown marta stationcomplimentary dinnerstarbucks coffeepublix supermarketpiedmont parkpride weekenddressing areasmall kitchenettegeorgia techparking garage ismidtown hotelyogurtcontinental breakfastwaffle makerthe staff was friendly and helpfultwo blocksnice stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 December 2013

I stayed here for 9 days in November 2013, for a personal getaway by myself. I had a room on the 9th floor, and it was very quiet except for the night that there was a wedding downstairs - I had to call the desk about the running & shouting in the hallway (though the guests' bad behavior was certainly not the fault of the hotel). The staff were all VERY friendly, especially Justina, and helpful with suggestions and responding to my requests. The beds are comfortable, the kitchenette was perfect with a microwave & refrigerator (and the grocery store is a very short walk - saved a lot of money & time that way!). The fitness room is very basic but met my needs; it has a water cooler & towels too. The location is perfect, walking distance to MANY good places like Einstein Bagels, Breman museum, Fox theater, many restaurants, and also VERY close to MARTA which will get you almost anywhere. My only complaint is with the laundry facilities, the washing machine did fine on the wash cycle but only filled about 1/3 full of water for the rinse so my clothes were not rinsed properly. Otherwise, my stay was very relaxing and I thoroughly enjoyed it!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank CaliHistoryBuff
Brenadette F, General Manager at Regency Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2014

We also consider our hotel "your home away from home". We are so glad you felt comfortable here. Please come and see us again soon.

Reviewed 23 December 2013

I enjoyed my Stay for four nights at the Regency Suites. I was staying on business through Habitat for Humanity International. It's important that this facility gets patrons, as it is privately owned and a local business. I particularly enjoyed the assistance of Justina, a retired financial services professional. The room was spacious and all facilities were clean. Other than the garage being a bit tight, I'd say it was a fantastic stay.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business

Thank you JasonAtlanta! I will tell Justina you enjoyed her service! Hope you visit again soon.

Reviewed 22 December 2013 via mobile

Would definitely stay again. Our corner room was clean, spacious and comfortable, though one mattress was due for a replacement. Staff nice and breakfast bar well stocked. Parking really tight but safe. This place is right next to the MARTA and handy to major routes.

Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank Car0linaGirl

Thank you Ms. CarolinaGirl. We are pleased that you are pleased! Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 11 December 2013

So glad we found this convenient hotel for our stay the weekend of the SEC Championship game! There room was nice, clean, and quiet. Justina at the front desk had been so nice on the phone when I called before our arrival. When we arrived she remembered me from our phone conversation and was a pleasure to meet. She was so nice and helpful! They even accommodated our request for an early check-in. I had to call the front desk for shaving cream and a razor late that night, to my surprise, it was complimentary and they brought it right up! Great service.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Brenadette F, Manager at Regency Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. We love it when we hear how someone on our staff has made your stay extraordinary! Justina is a wonderful part of our team here. Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 18 November 2013

We really enjoyed our stay. The building, and rooms, were extremely clean and the staff exceptionally friendly and helpful.
All in all it was a great trip and I think the staff at the Regency Suites reflected the warm hospitality extended by the city of Atlanta.
Thank you!

Room Tip: I liked our room on the 7th floor. fast elevators and great sound proofing.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
rshgm, General Manager at Regency Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2013

We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and that our staff made you feel at home. We hope we will see you again soon!