“Atlanta”

Ranked #21 of 172 Hotels in Atlanta
Baltimore, Maryland
“Atlanta”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 September 2011

Excellent Service average rooms but the service was so good that I did not mine the average room. Will stay again. The Atlanta grill on the second floor is a must.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (281)
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 September 2011

This hotel is elegant and sophisticated, as with nearly all Ritz Carltons. The only downside is that it is in downtown Atlanta. If you have to stay downtown, you can't do better.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled on business
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 September 2011

Some of the things in my room were not working, plus the food was way over priced for the quality which wasn't good. Plan on staying at another hotel going forward. AND if you are a gold or platinum member at Marriott you will NOT have Club Level Access.

• Stayed September 2011
Durban, South Africa
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 September 2011

I have to admit the hotel is located in a part of time that might not have the best of people walking around at night, but its close to everything downtown.The Restaurant and Bar service was good. I had a great night sleep until I found out that I might have been sleeping on dirty sheets. There was a few bottles of waters that were opened already before I got into the room as well.
The manager was accommodating when I brought these things to their attention. I really didn't want anything from them at all, but I was really upset regardless of them offering to make my stay more comfortable. I would have just been happy with a clean from the beginning.
It's a shame I have to write this review since it was the first time staying at a Ritz I just hope they are able to make a better first impression next time I stay at one of their properties.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank GlobalSShoper
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 September 2011

My husband and I spent this past Saturday at the Ritz Atlanta for our anniversary. We purchase the Aquarium package. We were greeted at the door with a champagne toast. The people at the reception were expecting us. They arranged our reservation for the dolphin show at the Georgia Aquarium and for transportation over to the aquarium. When we returned, we were surprised with chocolate-covered strawberries saying Happy Anniversary. Every time we passed the lady who checked us in, she greeted us by name. The room was what I expected from the Ritz, but the service was better than I expected. We may have to make this an annual anniversary tradition. Loved it!

• Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple
Albany, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 September 2011

The Ritz-Carlton Atlanta was an excellent choice for our conference, they couldn't have chosen a nicer hotel. Getting to the hotel from the airport is extremely convenient and fast, rather than taking a shuttle it was very easy to take either the Red or Gold line on the MARTA to Peach tree Center and the hotel was right there within less than a tenth of a mile. I reached the hotel in about 15 to 20 minutes. As soon as I walked in the people at the front desk were very gracious and immediately attentive, they checked me into my room fast and answered any questions I had. The hotel is beautiful and very clean, the room service was great! They service your room twice daily, cleaning it in the morning and providing a trun down service at night. I had an issue with my voice mail in my room and the operator worked dilligently to make sure I ended up receiving my message from my co-worker. I didn't get to eat at the Atlanta Grill, but I did go for drinks at Lumen. The Lumen was a nice experience, I loved the decor and live entertainment. The staff there was nice as well. The hotel is also in a great place, there are tons of resteraunts and attractions within walking distance. I walked to Centennial Park, the Georgia Aquarium and the World of Coca-Cola in my down times. I really can't complain about any of the service I received. I really enjoyed this hotel, it was one of the nicest ones I have traveled to for work. Unfortunately outside of traveling for business, staying in this hotel on a personal trip would be a little to high for my budget but I would stay here again if I could. I would reccommend this hotel to anyone.

Room Tip: I was on the 18th floor so sometimes in the morning, I would be waiting for nearly 10 minutes for an...