On a recent business trip the business I was visiting made reservations for me at the Sheraton Galleria. I was given a "club level" suite. The room itself was fairly nice, it had a sitting room with flat panal TV and couch as well as a bedroom with a nice king bed and another flat panal TV.
The bed was comfortable and the large flat panal tv's were great. The breakfast buffet was nice but nothing special.
The staff at the hotel wasn't very responsive and for the most part weren't very friendly or helpful. At check in they had made a mistake on my reservation but were not willing to listen or even look at the printed confirmation I had with me.
One frustration was that the wireless internet connection cost $10 per day. Which seems stupid considering the amount of money you are paying well over $100 for a suite.
Overall the hotel was ok, nothing great and there certainly are other options that cost less and provide similar quality or even better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Suites Galleria Atlanta is adjacent to Cumberland Mall, Cobb Galleria Convention Centre, and Cobb Energy Centre. Our hotel has 4,000 sq ft of meeting space, accommodating up to 200 guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sheraton Suites Galleria Atlanta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Suites Galleria Atlanta Hotel Atlanta
- Sheraton Hotel Galleria Atlanta
- Sheraton Atlanta
- Atlanta Sheraton