“Highly recommended for convenience to area!” 5 of 5 bubbles

and 1 more site!
Sheraton Suites Galleria Atlanta
Ranked #70 of 172 Hotels in Atlanta
Atlanta, Georgia
“Highly recommended for convenience to area!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 March 2014 via mobile

I really enjoyed my stay here! It was for a conference at the Cobb galleria next door. The shuttle service was very convenient and the sky bridge was a ten minute walk and also pretty convenient. The staff was very nice and attentive. I had a little difficulty with my room key and door, but the front desk took care of it quickly. The only negative was no continental breakfast. The bed was amazingly comfortable! I slept wonderful! I felt safe during my stay and didn't worry about my car in the garage. I will definitely be back for a stay here!

Stayed March 2014, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (114)
West Columbia, South Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

All we can say is thank you for a job well done! Everyone here did a beautiful job handling mom's 74th birthday weekend celebration. Our room was just the right size for us. the fitness center was awesome. The breakfast buffet is delicious and the servers were very attentive. Everyone that works here speaks to you, even the construction workers that are renovating the upper floors! The hotel is almost in the parking lot of the Cumberland Mall so shopping is extremely close. Great food is too, as there is a Ted's Montana Grill and a Cheesecake Factory there in the mall.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Welkom, Freestate
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 February 2014

My husband and I travel from South Africa every year to attend a Knife Exhibition at Cobb Galleria. For the past 4 years we have stayed at the Sheraton Suites Galleria...ultimate convenience for the Galleria. There is a sky-walk to the Galleria and the hotel also runs a free shuttle service. We don't drive whilst in USA (haven't mastered driving on the wrong side of the road!) so being able to walk across the car-park to the Cumberland Mall, where a multitude of eating places can be found to please any taste, is an added bonus!
Large two room suites with two TV's, very comfortable beds and extremely helpful and friendly staff are the main reasons we keep returning to this venue. Our reservations are already confirmed for June 2014. Oh, and if you opt for the 'Green' option and forego housekeeping services, (you can still get clean towels daily) then you can chose between extra points on your loyalty card or get meal vouchers to use in the hotel. Our home away from home!

Room Tip: I like to request a room on one of the higher floors, simply for the view.
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 January 2014

I came for a convention at Cobb Galleria for four days. I brought my daughter and 4 month old granddaughter. Prior to my visit I had spoken with the accountant and approved my company check to cover the hotel expense. I was assured this would not be charged to my debit card. Unfortunately I was charged 2 days in a row on my card and had to spend an hour each day with the hotel accountant and my bank to resolve this issue. The room did have a separate living room as promised as well as a microwave and refrigerator. However the bed was very uncomfortable and the water would only get Luke warm in the shower/tub. There were lots of noises I feel were most likely coming from pipes. I used the shuttle to commute to the galleria but I could not get them to return to pick me up. I had a very cold walk in 19 degree weather each afternoon. The shuttle drivers did not open the doors they just motioned for you to get in and motioned for you to open the doors to get out. We were not offered assistance to get our luggage and baby supplies to the room or when we left. My daughter and I struggled with maneuvering the old cart out the door with a screaming baby and were offered no assistance. The best benefit of the hotel was the location. Easy access to the mall and Galleria.

• Stayed January 2014
1 Thank Akmilner
Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 January 2014

I've stayed here on and off for the past 15 years. Well situated next to the Cobb Galleria easy to get in and out of. Very quiet guest rooms, always a good nights sleep. They are refurbishing the guest rooms so there was a little construction noise before 4 pm. There was a letter on the desk which said expected completion date was 3/14.

Room Tip: Stick to even numbers on floor 12 and higher
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank ScottB253
Minneapolis
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 January 2014

This is a very pleasant hotel. Staff is very attentive with great customer service. Accross the street from Cobb Convention Center and shopping mall with restaurants and a Costco. Large two room suites with two TV's
Great place to stay!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Rochester, New York
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 January 2014

My worst nightmare began at check-in which took place at 5:30 AM on 12/29/13 after driving 18 hours. The desk clerk asked me when I was checking out and I asked her "doesn't it say on my reservation?" and her response was "it doesn't show because you didn't check-in when you were suppose to". Then she proceeded to argue with me that I must pay the pet fee in cash and that there was an ATM around the corner. After she finally made a phone call, she said that I could use my credit card for the pet fee. It was a little after 6 AM when we fell asleep for less than 4 hours and I went to our SUV to get my jacket and found that it had been broken into and all the Christmas gifts for our 6 grandchildren were stolen!!!! After the police had gone we went back to our room to find we had a message for us, it was the front desk telling us that our credit card did not go through that morning and to come down to pay for the incidentials. When I asked what incidentials, she said for PARKING. and YES, I was a little more than upset! Three of my grandchildren stayed with us during our visit that we spent more time going through insurance companies to get the window fixed once we found a place (the hotel didn't help one little bit to find a glass replacement shop). Then I had to spend my time making the list of stolen items for the police report. Needless to say, we had little time for our grandkids. When we went to order a movie in our room, we got a message on the screen that we "weren't checked-in" so we could not order the movie. I called the front desk about this and they put me on hold....my husband walked to the front desk and took care of this problem in-person and I was still on hold when he returned to the room!!!!! Then my husband went to take a shower only to find out that a pipe had burst and there was no water!!!!! I took them almost 3 weeks just to tell me they were not responsible for the theft and no one did anything to try to put us at ease, even a little bit!! Worst customer service I've ever experienced!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
5 Thank Kelly A
Also consider these accommodations in or near Atlanta
Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta - Galleria
Hyatt Place Atlanta/Cobb Galleria
DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Atlanta - Galleria
HYATT house Atlanta/Cobb Galleria
Wingate by Wyndham Atlanta Galleria Center
Hampton Inn Atlanta - Cumberland Mall / NW

Been to Sheraton Suites Galleria Atlanta? Share your experiences!