My husband and I stayed with 3 kids in a suite (1 queen bed, fold out couch). The suite itself was OK. It could use some updating, but other than a bathroom door that did not latch, was not bad. The bed slept well, couch sleeper not too great. Breakfast was quite good with a good selection of hot and cold foods. The only thing that was very disappointing was the way they handle lost items. We stayed 1 night and my son left his much-loved stuffed 10" cow. It was left in the sheets/blankets of the queen bed. I called the evening that we checked out and was told by a desk clerk to call back and talk to housekeeping at 9 am the next morning. The next morning I talked to someone at the desk who said he would check on it. When I didn't hear back by 1 pm, I called again. The desk clerk said that housekeeping had looked and couldn't find it either in the room or the laundry area. I was very disappointed that the hotel apparently has either a spoken or unspoken rule to those in the laundry/housekeeping to just throw away left behind items that they deem to be worthless. I'm sure they consider it not worth their time to package up things and ship them (even though I was happy to pay postage) If they had seen my son's face when I told him that Cow was not coming home, they would understand that value doesn't always have anything to do with money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Quality Suites Buckhead/Atlanta, nestled in the heart of the hottest business and entertainment district of Atlanta. We offer 88 exterior corridor apartment style suites featuring one- and two-bedroom spacious floor plans. At the Quality Suites Buckhead/Atlanta, each of our well appointed suites features a comfortable living room with a pull out sofa, a work desk with ergonomic chair, two line speaker phone and complimentary wired and wireless high-speed Internet access. Our guests love the convenience of our fully-equipped kitchens complete with: coffeemaker, microwave, full size refrigerator, stove with oven, dishwasher, and toaster. Guests love our complimentary breakfast buffet with 2 hot items daily to which we have just added fresh, hot waffles daily. The Quality Suites Buckhead/Atlanta also offers an on-site fitness center, a seasonal outdoor heated pool and whirlpool, a 24-hour on-site convenience store, complimentary guest laundry facilities, complimentary shuttle service within three miles of the hotel in the Buckhead area (including to MARTA), free parking and a full service business center. Ask us about our meeting space to accommodate up to 30 people. Catering available. Exterior corridor, elevator not available. A valid credit card is required upon check-in that will authorize for the full amount. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quality Suites Buckhead Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Atlanta / Buckhead
- Holiday Inn Express Atlanta
- Holiday Inn Atlanta
- Atlanta Holiday Inn