“Patricia”

Ranked #61 of 171 Hotels in Atlanta
atlanta, ga
“Patricia”
Reviewed 29 January 2014

Patricia was awesome and made our stay great! Would definitely come again ! She was extra friendly and very professional! She is what made us give quality inn a try. We even extended our stay because of her

• Stayed January 2014
Quality Suites B, General Manager at Quality Suites Buckhead Village, responded to this review, 31 January 2014
Thank you for your review. Patricia is honored to have made such an impression on you that you extended your stay. We certainly appreciate your business and look forward to providing you outstanding service on your next visit!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (100)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
Reviewed 27 January 2014

my husband & I stayed at this location for 5 nights. the location & shuttle service to the Marta was great. our suite was large, comfortable & very clean. excellent breakfast. the staff, especially Eric, Justino & Patricia were exceptional. Helpful, cheerful, knowledgeable. I highly recommend this hotel to all first-time visitors to Atlanta or repeat visitors. you won't be disappointed!

Room Tip: we had a corner room in the far back on the first floor. liked it there.
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Quality Suites B, General Manager at Quality Suites Buckhead Village, responded to this review, 28 January 2014
Thank you for your review and recommendation. I will let Eric, Justina, and Patricia know that you were very pleased with the exceptional service they provided to you. On behalf of all the staff, I would like to thank you for your business. We hope to have the pleasure of hosting you again in the future.
Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed 27 January 2014

I was a little skeptical booking this hotel. But as soon as i stepped foot inside, i was pleased. From front desk, all the way to the room. Front desk even went above and beyond to call me in my room to make sure everything was okay. The room was very clean and spacious. I didn't make it to breakfast; yet I never do lol.
This price is everything! I'm already making plans to come back.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
Thank you for your feedback. I am thrilled to read that you were impressed by our service and amenities. See you again soon!
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 22 January 2014

It is not the Four Seasons, but the rooms are clean, spacious, with 2 TVs (which is great if you are traveling with family) and they serve a great complimentary breakfast with eggs, bacon and sausages. Even waffles too. I want to personally thank Stuart at front desk who helped me carry my 6 very very large suitcases when I checked in and checked out!

Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Belinda Jane O
Quality Suites B, General Manager at Quality Suites Buckhead Village, responded to this review, 24 January 2014
Thank you for your kind words. I am happy to read that you were very satisfied with our accommodations and breakfast. I will pass on your thanks to Stuart - I know he will appreciate the fact that you remembered and mentioned him. We hope to see you again soon!
Reviewed 19 January 2014

I came to this hotel on January 14 I love this place. I'm still here and I love the way I been treated so far. Love the shuttle service Justina and Renay have been so good to me. Thank you guys. !! I will definitely. Be back

• Stayed January 2014
Quality Suites B, General Manager at Quality Suites Buckhead Village, responded to this review, 21 January 2014
Thank you for your feedback. I will pass on your compliments to Justina and Renay. I know that they will be honored to have provided you with great service. We appreciate your business and loyalty and hope we will always be your hotel of choice when you are in Atlanta.
Saint Simons Island, Georgia
Reviewed 17 January 2014

For many years my husband and I have lived in Buckhead Atlanta GA but most recently we have been out of the area. On our returns we have been looking for a place to feel comfortable and at home. When we walked into this place it just felt right because of the warmth of your staff my husband and I looked at each other and we knew this is the place. JUSTINA with her expertise and charm made us feel welcome, she proceeded to allow us to look at one of your spacious suites in which we liked so much we are now staying an extra night and plan to be coming back next week to stay a couple of days. I would like to add ERIC was very helpful and efficient also on the following evening. The young man in charge of the breakfast did a wonderful job and everything was good. The people that stay here are very nice and pleasing addition to our stay.

Room Tip: This two bedroom suite is like a full sized apartment with three TVs, two bathrooms, and full kitche...
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
What a wonderful review! Thank you so much. It is always our goal to be a "home away from home" for all our guests, and I am thrilled that our staff were able to provide you with just that. We look forward to welcoming you back next week.
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 13 January 2014

I really thought long and hard about writing this review. However i feel my voice need to be heard this incident destroyed my daughter's 18th birthday celebration with friends. I checked in on 01/11/2014 around 3 pm.... my card was swiped twice being told my card was declined both times and she need to speak with her manager which raised a brow because she still gave me the keys to the room without speaking with her manager. Immediatly after I left out i checked checking in I left and came back around 8pm and my daughter and her couple of friends was kicked out at 10pm in the cold without any warrning by front desk clerk Patricia who had a very nasty attitude when ask for explaination. She express the clients complained about the nose and they spend thousand of dollars verse my $161.00. So her job was to please those clients. I feel deeply if my daughter and friends was some little white girls they would have been treated differently. I dont never pull the race card but when it present itself its obviously need to be addressed, In addition to that she said they was smoking and called the police to have them escorted out the room for the record my daughter and friends are honor students and do not smoke. When ask for proof she was unable to provide it. I am very upset about this incident and looking for answers. Last i checked my money is as good as the next person and need to treated with the same respect.

P.S. The cleanliness wasnt the best with old pretzels and trash under the couch.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
4 Thank KONATA H
Thank you for taking the time to post a review. As I have mentioned in my previous email, we are a non-smoking property, and we enforce this policy as well as our noise policy very strictly for the comfort of our other guests. I will email you the contact info for the police officer who escorted your daughter and friends off the property so that you may have proof.