“Top hotel committed to Customer Satisfaction”

The Ritz-Carlton, Buckhead
Ranked #9 of 173 Hotels in Atlanta
GreenLeadersSilver level
Saint Cloud, Florida
“Top hotel committed to Customer Satisfaction”
Reviewed 28 January 2014

I have stayed at this Ritz Carlton several times and was always pleased with their service and attention to detail; however, I felt the need to comment on how much they care about their customers. I had a negative experience with lost luggage and complained to the management thinking that it wouldn't amount to anything other than making myself feel better about voicing my complaints. They stepped up to the plate and compensated me for my troubles (nicely, I might add), and this was even after the gentleman I dealt with was on vacation for a few weeks. What a pleasant surprise!

On a separate note, overall the hotel is what I would expect from a Ritz....immaculate, super-friendly staff, beautiful rooms and overall decor. Excellent all around.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank beachlover155

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (243)
  • Korean first
Home
Reviewed 28 January 2014

Had a chance to overnight at a Ritz in Buckhead. Best experience for hotels in Atlanta. Most hotels have clerks who are apparently unhappy and thus unfriendly; not here! Not only were the clerks smiling and warm, but if you ask directions within the hotel, expect a guided tour to your destination. Fast elevators, spacious rooms, big bathrooms. Real Wood entryway to the room, marble floors in bathroom and shower, carpet in room. Huge king bed with comfortable pillow top and dressy fresh bed covering. Bay windows gave a spacious feeling to the room. Lots of amenities for skin and comfort. Radio with pod charger. Work area was well lit and desk was practical with lots of plug ins and access. 24 hour gym was well equipped with weights and aerobic machines. So many options, so little time....

Room Tip: State your preference re nearness to elevator or special needs, they will accommodate
Green Features: As with most, recycling towels is an option. Hard to really accomplish much with one night stands. Really enjoyed the plus towels, and they could be reused easily due to this.
Great Neck, NY
Reviewed 22 January 2014

As usual for a Ritz the staff was incredible. Super helpful and always available. However, the rooms are as nice as a Hampton Inn. Nothing great at all. I was really surprised by the lack of exceptional quality that I come to expect at a Ritz. I'm sure there are many other options in the area that are more reasonable, but just as nice

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Cleveland, Georgia, United States
Reviewed 20 January 2014

Truth be told it has been a number of years since I have stayed at this particular Ritz property. The staff were exactly what the hotel overall stands for...excellent. We had a challenge in our room one evening, but it was taken care of immediately and the staff went the whole nine yards to make up for the incident. As for the food, I have to admit that it is pricey for what you got. I was not on the club level as Lin B in his/her review, but overall I do remember incredible edibles and while the food was good, not what you expect from the Ritz. I will be back next year during January and will share my thoughts once again.

Room Tip: Stay away from the maintenance room. It also holds the service elevators that go up and down all ni...
San Francisco, California
Reviewed 18 January 2014

I stay in about 30-40 hotels a year. I don't stay in only particular chains, as I think each city has it's gems. Recently, (within the past 2 months) I've stayed at Ritz-Carlton San Francisco, Ritz-Carlton Chicago and Ritz-Carlton Georgetown/DC. They all were heads above Ritz Buckhead. Don't stay here unless you are a bride-to-be and are planning your wedding here. All brides and wedding parties appear to take priority over all other guests. It is CROWDED here on weekends with wedding parties dominating all services - cafe, bar, front desk, car service. It's CRAZY. My husband and I used to stay here 4-5x/yr and always upgraded to club level (floors 17-19). The evening appetizers used to be over-the-top, truly. We would look fwd to our evening cocktail hour. Now they are cheap. Lots of cheese and crackers, pigs in blanket, pasta with tomatoes. Cheap to make. And let me clarify- food on club level is not gratis- we pay $200 MORE per night. We were so disppointed after our first evening of hors de horves, that when slamming doors and loud conversations in the hallway caused us to call security and lose sleep, we said 'never again'. Such a HUGE disappointment, as we always looked forward to our stays here years ago. But there are so many other better choices of hotels in Buckhead.

Room Tip: Choose a better hotel in town!
2 Thank Lin B
Monsey, New York
Reviewed 15 January 2014

we were in Atlanta 1 night for a business trip and since all the hotels were fully booked we had no choice but to go with this beautiful hotel ( a bit pricey but its well worth it) everything was spectacular the personal, the room (executive suite), pool/gym/spa,
Would definitely recommend!!!!

1 Thank MrComfortable
Office
Reviewed 13 January 2014

We attended the Atlanta Gift show and once again returned to the 5 star experience at the Ritz Carlton, Buckhead. While not being close to America's Mart the inconvenience of staying at the Ritz in Buckhead was well worth the inconvenience.

You cant go wrong at this hotel. From your arrival at the hotel to to your check out you are pampered with not only the best service in the hotel industry but with your greatest need being solved without any issues. On one night we came back to the hotel and did not have any reservations for dinner and with most hotels sold out, Buckhead was very busy with Dinner reservations at a premium. Our request for a Steak House reservation was handled in a matter of minutes and upon arrival we were shown our table passing by many people waiting, like we were some rock star.

While being a little pricey, the extra dollars are well spent. Your room and Bed is one of the best sleeping experiences in some time. You can't go wrong at the Ritz in Buckhead. I highly recommend this for anyone who wants to feel like a real VIP.

2 Thank whytegroup