“Amazing Experience! Great Location.”

The Ritz-Carlton, Buckhead
Ranked #6 of 174 Hotels in Atlanta
GreenLeadersSilver level
jjohnson0511
“Amazing Experience! Great Location.”
Reviewed 15 July 2010

Spent two days at the RC Buckhead and it was an amazing experience. Perfect service, great location, great bar area. If your a runner they have a map that outlines an amazing 5.5 mile loop, complete with a runner station inside when your done. Large pool if you like to swim laps.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (240)
  • Korean first
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 10 July 2010

My husband and I had a wonderful anniversary at the Ritz Carlton. The service was friendly, the food was delicious, and the room was very comfortable. We will definitely go back!

• Stayed June 2010, travelled as a couple
Alpharetta, Georgia
Reviewed 7 July 2010

Went to watch fireworks at Lenox and stay at the Ritz! Amazing service. Outstanding hotel!

• Stayed July 2010, travelled with family
1 Thank LokFROMalpharetta
Savannah, Georgia
Reviewed 27 June 2010

We decided to take the kids to Atlanta for a shopping trip celbrate the start of summer. The location was great, rooms (one for us and one for the kids adjoining) were very clean and nice, well appointed. My kids absolutely loved the evening desert bar at tah conceirge level and the wine was nice for my wife and I.

Generally my kids do not like indoor pools but they were very pleased with teh pool as well.
Overall, i would say it was a fantastic experience.

• Stayed June 2010, travelled with family
Camilla
Reviewed 25 June 2010

I had the pleasure of staying at the Ritz-Carlton Buckhead for two nights back in May on business. It was the first time I had stayed at this particular Ritz. I must say that it was a wonderful experience. The service and hospitality was fantastic. I felt right at home. The dining was fabulous and of course the bed was incredible. I slept soundly. Thank you for making my stay at the Ritz-Carlton Buckhead an enjoyable time. I would definitely recommend this hotel to friends and family.

• Stayed May 2010, travelled on business
Camilla, Georgia
Reviewed 25 June 2010

The Ritz Carlton Buckhead is the best hotel in Atlanta,GA. The beds, of course, are fabulous and the view from our room of the Atlanta skyline was simply beautiful! For this trip, we stayed on club level where everyone waited on us hand and foot. I did not come in contact with a single Ritz Carlton Employee that did not go the extra mile to make my stay more comfortable.
The Hotel is located in between two great malls, Lenox Square and Phipps Plaza. You can either walk over to them or the Hotel has a shuttle. Also, there are a number of 5 star restaraunts a very short distance from the hotel.
This trip was for pleasure, but I have stayed at the Ritz Carlton Buckhead before on business as well. For business trips to Atlanta, the Ritz Carlton Buckhead is the best place to stay because it is so centrally located. The room has wireless internet available and a large desk. You can also reserve rooms for meetings with clients and the bar is a great place to meet for drinks. I think one of the most important things about staying at a hotel for business is being able to make it to meetings on time. The Ritz Carlton Buckhead has a vallet staff that is very prompt. I have never had to wait more than 5 min for them to pull my car around and most of the time it is already waiting for me when I have called ahead. This is not the case when I have stayed in other hotels in the area (i've had to wait 20 min for my car before after calling ahead 20 min).
As you can see, I loved staying at the Ritz Carlton Buckhead and would reccomend this hotel to everyone.

• Stayed January 2010, travelled as a couple
Camilla, Georgia
Reviewed 25 June 2010

The service was outstanding. I stayed for two nights on a business trip and received top notch service from the moment my client and I arrived. They were wonderful in setting up a meeting room and provided everything you could possibly need to conduct business just as though you were at the office. And on top of the business services they provide, you will leave there very relaxed from the oustanding comfort of their rooms. I will not stay anywhere else on my future trips to Atlanta.

• Stayed May 2010, travelled on business