DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta - Buckhead
US$583
US$355
  • Room Service
1,209 results
All reviewsdouble treewarm cookieswithin walking distancevalet parkingrestaurants and shoppingmarta stationfront desk staffself parkhotel is in a great locationshuttle servicebusiness tripfree shuttlefitness centerenjoyed my staydexterbuckheadphipps
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 May 2014

The meeting rooms are nice the food and beverage is good. The sleeping rooms are great. Overall the hotel is great. The mall is near by and the Marta as well. Many restaurants to eat within the area. I highly recommend.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Reviewed 19 May 2014

I stayed at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta - Buckhead, Georgia for a few days last week. I was there visiting family and seeing local sites. The Hotel staff was excellent and very attentive to my needs. The food is excellent and everyone is friendly and cordial. You feel like you are home when you come in the front door.

Room Tip: Express your desires to the person working at the check in desk and they will meet your needs.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Dwayne D, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta - Buckhead, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2014

Thank you for sharing your stay with me and your fellow travelers. Reading this made my day! Your business is very important to us. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 19 May 2014

This Hotel far exceeded my expectations. The staff was extremely helpful and were receptive to my needs. This hotel has an excellent location, close to the airport and places to visit and has excellent food and the fitness center is great. I can't wait to come back.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Dear Augustaboy,

I want to thank you for the comments you shared with me regarding your stay. I will be sure to share this with the team. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you in the near future

Reviewed 18 May 2014

Staff was great, very helpful! Had a couple of issues with them having our check out date wrong, but everything worked out. The issues I have are very minor (lighting in bathroom too dark, etc), but that wouldn't keep me from coming back to this hotel. It looked like they had updated the rooms, very pretty and modern, loved it!! Would recommend this hotel. :)

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 May 2014

I stayed at this property in April for 5 days on business.
The location is pretty decent, in the heart of Buckhead. You can walk to the MARTA station, as well as a lot of offices, restaurants and shops/malls.
The property generally is in decent shape, although not the most modern decor. As some other reviewers have mentioned the lighting in the bathroom isn't as bright as it could be. The mirror above the washbasin is recessed quite far, and that combined with the dim lighting means you can't really tell just how much makeup you're applying. I had a king room which was small but more than adequate. Minor complaint: the coffee maker beeps quite loudly when it's done; I could imagine people hearing that in the room next door, and it seems so unnecessary.
There is a very small fitness room, however it is well-equipped with modern machines, yoga mat and weights, and was not busy when I visited.
The breakfast buffet was more than adequate, featuring warm and cold selections, including fresh fruit, however - as most hotel breakfasts - was somewhat overpriced at $15.
Internet was included in my rate, which was the standard Hilton one, so I would assume it would be free for everyone.
As other reviewers have mentioned, I did notice that housekeeping was still working on the rooms quite late into the evening (past 6pm), but my room was always done by the time I returned from work.
What I was particularly pleased about was that when I discovered a couple of days after I left that I had left a pair of trousers in the closet, housekeeping returned my call and left them with the front desk for me to pick up the next week (I happened to be close by). When I stopped by to pick them up, the front desk staff were very friendly and insisted on giving me a couple of their famous Doubletree cookies. Who could say no to that!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business