“Very thin walls”

Ranked #54 of 174 Hotels in Atlanta
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Very thin walls”
Reviewed 29 August 2013 via mobile

If you need a quiet room, stay elsewhere. You can hear neighbor noise and anytime they close a cabinet or door, it's super loud. The windows didn't block street noise from the 8 th floor.Hotel is newly remodeled, so that is nice, but the noise will make this my first and last stay here. I slept with earplugs after a while of the continuous loudness...

• Stayed August 2013
4 Thank stephanie p
Alyse S, Front Office Manager at Hyatt Atlanta Midtown, responded to this review, 2 September 2013
Stephanie,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our property. I was sad to read you will not be trying us again. We certainly aim to make sure each guests has a wonderful and peaceful stay with us. We would love the opportunity to have you back with us on a lower floor facing the opposite direction of the street to help reduce the street noise. We hope to be of service to you in the future and redeem your business.

Front Office Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (80)
Midland, Texas
Reviewed 24 August 2013

I stayed here only a couple days after the hotel opened, and I will definitely be back! The decor is beautiful, and the view from my room was unreal. The staff was friendly and helpful from the moment we arrived. The location is convenient, and we were able to walk to restaurants in the area. This will be my go to hotel in Atlanta from now on!

Room Tip: Corner rooms have an AMAZING view of Midtown Atlanta!
2 Thank Rachelkerr1
Alyse S, Front Office Manager at Hyatt Atlanta Midtown, responded to this review, 27 August 2013
Rachel,

Thank you for spending the time to review us! I am so pleased to know the interactions with the staff were friendly and helpful from arrival to departure. I will most definately be sharing your great feedback with the team! I also 100% agree with you the corner rooms are my absolute favorite view! Thank you for being a valued guest and we look forward to welcoming you back on property!

Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed 23 August 2013

I was in Atlanta for a bachelorette party and we stayed in the Hyatt a few days after it opened. It was amazing! The rooms were wonderful, clean, spacious, and had great amenities. The bathroom was even amazing! Our view of midtown was excellent. We couldn't have asked for a better hotel for such a special occasion. And the front desk staff was so helpful. We were confused on parking and they handled everything and got us the passes we needed. We also had champagne in the room and needed some champagne glasses and the front desk staff sent them right up! How nice and accommodating! I would definitely stay here again!

Hannah,

I am so excited to share your awesome feedback with our team! It is absolutely the level of service we aim for. We are already looking forward to your return! Our bathrooms really are an amazing feature of the rooms! Thank you for taking the time to review and share your experience with fellow travelers.

Dearborn, Michigan
Reviewed 22 August 2013

I stayed at the hotel the first week that it opened. I was in town for a wedding and was impressed with the service from the moment that I pulled up to to front door and was greeted by the valet, Jason, and escorted to the desk. Within 10 minutes of checking into my room an associate knocked on my door to make sure everything was satisfactory in my guest room and delivered a pair of slippers to me.

The rooms were wonderful and the view was fantastic. We were able to walk to area restaurants and night life attractions. I will definitely return here when coming back to Atlanta!

1 Thank Lauren R
Lauren,

I loved reading your review, thank you for taking the time to post for us! I am excited to share your kind comments with our team, especially Jason. We are looking forward to welcoming you back on property on your next trip to Atlanta!

New York, New York, United States
Reviewed 22 August 2013

We had a girls weekend here a few days after it opened. The interior of the hotel is beautifully modern and the staff was welcoming and helpful. The proximity to restaurants and shops in Midtown was convenient too. I'd highly recommend it.

Stayed July 2013, travelled with friends
Lindsey,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a great review! We are so happy to know you enjoyed the hotel, decor, staff and location! We feel very fortunate to have such a beautiful property and location to share with our valued guests! Thank you so much for staying with us and we look forward to having your girls weekend back in the future!

Columbia, South Carolina
Reviewed 13 August 2013

This is a great hotel, and the current rank does not do it justice. What a complete and total transformation from the old Midtown Hotel is amazing. The room is spacious and the location cannot be beat!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Alyse S, Front Office Manager at Hyatt Atlanta Midtown, responded to this review, 22 August 2013
Thank you for taking the time to be our first review! We are excited to be open and looking forward to your return! The entire team was excited to read all the kind comments!

Fairfax VA
Reviewed 11 August 2013 via mobile

Was in GA for business in Duluth- once finished, I visited with family downtown and stayed at this hotel. Great choice!! Wonderful view from the 11th floor and the rooms had a nice decor as well (modern). My next stay in ATL will be in this very hotel. Check it out!

• Stayed August 2013
Thank you for choosing to stay with us! The entire team enjoys reading the great feedback! We are very pleased you enjoyed the weekend, views and rooms. We are already looking forward to your return visit!