“Standard Embassy.” 3 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #82 of 172 Hotels in Atlanta
Columbus, Ohio
“Standard Embassy.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2014

Not much to write that stands out here. Location was okay, reception was standard, room was clean. Fitness Center was nice. Probably wouldn't choose to stay here again based on the competition in the area.

Room Tip: First floor to avoid extra travel time if business traveler.
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta - Airport, responded to this review, 25 June 2014
I am very sorry we fell below your expectations this particular day. I have taken note of your valuable comments and will share these with our management team for the purpose of bringing improvements needed. We would love for you to give us an opportunity to make up for your poor experience.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (152)
Atlanta, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2014

I enjoyed the stay. My four children and myself stayed for my son's 8th birthday and it was a great idea! I previously did the same for my daughter's 10th birthday and the kids were able to swim all day. I was able to enjoy Happy Hour. We came back to the room and watched movies and the next morning we all stuffed ourselves with a full breakfast. I would refer anyone to Embassy Suites:-)

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for such a nice review and we are happy to have made the birthday stay a good one for your and your children here at the Embassy Suites Hotel Atlanta Airport. We look forward to your next visit.
COVINGTON, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2014

It is time for an cosmetic uplift and update of this location in the lobby and guest rooms. Unreasonable parking fee considering the remoteness of this location. There were several large groups convening during our stay at this location, and there was not adequate staff to maintain cleanliness in the hallways, elevators, dining area.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Our main concern is for all our guests to experience an exceptional stay and I sincerely apologize if we were not able to deliver this for you. Our guests’ satisfaction is very important to us and we try hard to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding stay. With this said, I will assure you that I will take your comments into consideration to improve our hotel.

2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2014

The staff is nice, the continental breakfast was great, the location was perfect BUT the room needs major renovation.Carpet was old,run down and dirty. The wall paper was peeling off the walls real bad and visible,the couch (roll out) was broke so the bed couldn't g all the way into the couch, the couch was old, dirty and out of date. the AC was broke so the roo was really stuffy ,hot and wasn't really fresh. The room was dim and lighting was bad. I paid a lot for @ nights thinking I was going to get a updated hotel and room and it was the opposite> Its not worth the price to stay here> I wont be returning.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for staying with us at our hotel. We appreciate your candid review of our property. New perspectives about our hotel and our guestroom appearance help us make improvements to our guest experience on an ongoing basis. Please share any additional comments or suggestions with us any time.

Travellers are raving about these Atlanta hotels

2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2014

Upon arrival @ The Atlanta Airport Embassy Suites Hotel the front entrance was so dirty, paper on the ground, spilled drinks, rugs dirty, employees hanging around the front desk laughing and talking getting in the way of check ins. The front needs to be pressured washed, parking was dark and scary with no security in sight. A Mess!!

1 Thank gwendolynr604
Thank you for your feedback and for choosing our hotel. We’re sorry you encountered housekeeping problems. Dirty rooms are not typical at our hotel, and we appreciate that you brought this to our attention. We have discussed this with our staff and will make every effort to be sure our rooms meet the highest housekeeping standards. Please give us a second chance if you visit our area in the future.
Atlanta, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2014

I was promised arriving at a luxury suite via a free shuttle to pick us up at the Atlanta airport. What I got--after calling the desk twice and being incorrectly reassured the shuttle was on its way-- was an hour wasted standing around. I confirmed multiple times I was in the right spot. When I complained on the phone, the desk lady made excuses that didn't make any sense. I ended up getting a cab. I arrived at my hotel to discover just bad service behind the desk. My wife and I shrugged it off and decided to order pizza. After replacing the broken phone in my room, I called the front desk, they gave me a phone number to a pizza place. I asked for one more number due to the general incompetence demonstrated so far. Turns out the first number they gave me WAS a wrong one. When I went to check out, I was charged 133 a night instead of the 99 promised on the phone. Nobody could answer for the difference... so I just paid it and promised myself I'd never stay there again. DO NOT GO TO THIS HOTEL.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple

1 Thank James S
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta - Airport, responded to this review, 21 June 2014
We’re sorry we didn’t provide the high quality of services you deserve. This is not typical of our hotel and staff, and we have addressed the issues you mentioned. We try to make each guest experience a great one at our hotel and your satisfaction is important to us. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you’ll give us another opportunity soon to make your stay the best it can be
Los Angeles, California
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2014

This hotel is conveniently located to the airport. There is nothing else near there. The hotel is relatively old and the grounds are worn. Inside the place is outdated. The carpet throughout looks dingy. The furniture in the room was extremely old and needs to be replace immediately especially in the living area where absolutely nothing matched. I was surprised there wasn't a spread on the bed. Overall he staff was excellent except for some on the breakfast crew who began dismantling the breakfast exactly at 9 a.m. with no consideration of the people who were eating. I had to ask them for some coffee and was told initially that it was "too late." Breakfast is over at 9 a.m. I came downstairs at 8:20 a.m. and waited nearly 25 mins for an omelet (there was only one cook). So I was a little surprised when the crew began pulling the food off the floor and shutting down everything exactly at 9.

Room Tip: My room faced the airport runways and I could hear the jets all night. It may not be a bad idea to i...
1 Thank RWinLA
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta - Airport, responded to this review, 17 June 2014
Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay at our hotel. While we are very happy that you chose our hotel for your recent stay, we are sorry that you were disappointed with some aspects of your stay with us. Please accept our sincere apologies and we hope that next time you are in town you consider staying with us again.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Atlanta
Atlanta Airport Marriott
Hilton Atlanta Airport
Hilton Atlanta Airport
#79 of 172 in Atlanta
4.0 of 5 bubbles 1,515 reviews

Been to Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta - Airport? Share your experiences!