“Embassy Suites ATL Airport - Great!”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta - Airport
Ranked #70 of 174 Hotels in Atlanta
Reviewed 2 July 2014

Relaxing atmosphere, good food, phenomenal staff. I recommend this hotel to anyone wishing to visit the Atlanta area, but not be right downtown. A normal drive to midtown ATL took no more than 15-20 minutes - which was perfect - even in heavy traffic.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2014

We are glad to read that we provided you with such a relaxing atmosphere here at the Embassy Suites Hotel Atlanta Airport. Your review is greatly appreciated and we hope to see you again on you next visit to our area.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,335)

Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

Stayed over one night before our trip to tybee island. what a dirty dump with rude workers

The only shining spot was Judith at the breakfast buffet was lovely

she deserves to work in a better place

I have been a Hilton Honors member for years and this place had me questioning the point of showing any loyalty to Hilton.

Stayed: July 2014

We are sorry we were not able to provide you with the quality of services you deserve. This is not typical of our hotel and staff, and we are always looking for ways to improve our customer experience. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we try hard to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding stay. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you will consider staying with us again

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Recently stayed here with family. Overall, the room was nice but the breakfast was very mediocre. The omelets used canned mushrooms instead of fresh or frozen mushrooms. Definitely, we not stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and for providing us with feedback about your recent stay at our hotel. We are constantly monitoring the performance of our hotel. Comments and suggestions from our guests enable us to continually improve and are vitally important in helping us achieve our Mission to be the first choice of travelers like yourself. Once again, the time taken along with the effort made to share your observations with us is most appreciated. Your business is extremely important to us and I sincerely hope that you give us another opportunity and consider returning again.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

A/C didn't work, had to be moved to new room after un-packing, it took approximately 1 1/2 hours to finally get a room that had working A/C from when I checked in. Missed manager's reception. Offered free internet or 1000 hotel points for my problems. Most of the equipment in the workout facility was poorly maintained and many were non-functional.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

I am sorry we were unable to provide you with the quality of amenities and service you deserved during your recent stay. We apologize for the issues in your room and will work with our maintenance team to ensure this does not happen again. If you return to our area, we hope you will consider staying with us again.

Reviewed 29 June 2014

WE had a nice stay at this Embassy Suites. It is in a very easy location to the airport and offers all that you would get at any other Embassy Suites, but it is old, tired and dated.
The front desk was friendly and efficient. The rate was not bad. The shuttle driver was precious. He picked us up at the airport and offered us water and candy bars. The managers reception had the best snacks that we had ever had at an ES- homemade potato chips, hot pretzel bites and veggies. Drinks good, staff friendly. Great breakfast, spacious area to eat. All that was really good.
BUT our room- goodness, Hilton, why don't you require your hotels to maintain your standards?
We were only in for one night, or I would have asked to trade. The ceiling around the ac vent appeared to have either a)dirt or b) mold. I was hoping for dirt. The carpets are old, the bathroom, old and some mold. It just seems a makeover is due.
I will say that the bed was comfy, clean and smelled wonderful and oh yeah, even though we are only silver, we got free internet!
It's not horrible, it's not wonderful...some place in between.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Our guests’ satisfaction is very important to us and we try hard to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding stay. With this said, I will assure you that I will take your comments into consideration to improve our hotel.
Please accept our sincere apologies and we hope that next time you are in town you consider staying with us again.

Reviewed 28 June 2014

This hotel is in great need of repair and refurbishing. While the room we were in was not dirty, it felt old and damp. The doors were scuffed up and need painting. Everything needs a makeover. I wish I would have read the reviews on this hotel before I booked it. I don't think I will stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for staying with us at our hotel. We appreciate your candid review of our property. New perspectives about our hotel and our guestroom appearance help us make improvements to our guest experience on an ongoing basis. Please share any additional comments or suggestions with us any time.

Reviewed 24 June 2014

I will start by saying that we got a nice rate for this hotel. However, I shouldn't feel like the service should be discounted for getting a good rate. The overall stay was not bad, but we had a few issues. First, the shower fixtures in the bathroom are barely attached. We were afraid they would fall off if we touched them. One of my biggest complaints about hotels in general is that they ask for a ton of info online to set a reservation (how many people, ages, etc). So why is it that when we get our room we only have 3 towels and not enough pillows when they know there are 4 people staying. With that in mind, I had to ask for both towels and pillows. The front desk people were nice when you asked the first time and said they would send them right over. However, 30 minutes later when I re-inquired, nothing had happened and now they were very short with me. I told them if I had gotten what I needed originally I wouldn't be bothering them. I was very very disappointed in their attitude! I had the exact same issue when trying to print my boarding passes in the business center. They were out of paper and it took me two requests to get 3 pieces of paper, and they weren't happy with me about asking for the 2nd time. Breakfast and the pools were ok. We love Embassy Suites, but this one will not be on our list again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2014

We are disappointed to hear of your experience at our hotel and appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback. While the lack of service you experienced is unusual and not the standard of our hotel, there is no excuse for a lackadaisical attitude on the part of any of our employees. We are sorry for the inconvenience and annoyance this incident caused.