“Week-long stay”

DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta - Northlake
Ranked #80 of 172 Hotels in Atlanta
Reviewed 22 January 2014

I stayed here while my husband was in Emory. The room was clean, the staff friendly and helpful, and the restaurant good. The location is convenient to Emory Orthopaedic and Spine Hospital. There are also restaurants, drugstores, and grocery stores nearby.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Brett D, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta - Northlake, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2014

Thank you for writing about your stay at my property. I am glad to hear we had everything you needed nearby. We appreciate your business!

There are newer reviews for DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta - Northlake

Reviewed 15 January 2014

The staff was polite and helpful, the bed was comfortable, the room was quiet, and the bathroom was clean. Only thing I missed out on was the cookie at check-in, which disappointed my daughter. I'd definitely stay there again.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed your room and the property, however I am disappointed we had no cookies available for your daughter. Please know that when you return we will be sure to have fresh hot cookies ready and waiting! We appreciate your business!

Reviewed 15 January 2014

This hotel surpasses my expectations. The room was very clean and beding was so comfortable. Everything worked excellant. Offers wonderful facilities and great food. The price is right on for this hotel. Great Value. Excellant staff and cleanliness. Very comfortable and welcoming. Thank you Doubletree Staff.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for your comments. I will be sure to pass them along to my staff. I am glad to know you enjoyed your stay. We appreciate your business!

Reviewed 15 January 2014

Loved the room, roll-in shower and toilet were well planned. The room had no refrigerator, and the bed was too high for a wheelchair user to transfer to. I also found the bed to be a bit too firm, and woke up with pressure marks on my hip.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for your comments. I will be sure to share them with my Executive team. We hope you will return if visiting the area again. We appreciate your business!

A TripAdvisor Member
Cedartown
Reviewed 12 January 2014

Very comfortable hotel, meets my needs when traveling for business. I had an issue with heat during my last stay, however, when I reported the problem I received prompt attention. The customer service was excellent, moved me to another room and assisted with moving my belongings. There is a restaurant, so I don't have to leave once checked in for a meal. Very convenient and excellent customer servicec.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

I am glad to see you were a happy customer! My team works hard to deliver a clean product and exceptional service. I will be sure to share your comments with them. We appreciate your business and look forward to you returning!

Reviewed 9 January 2014

This hotel is clean and smells good. It is older but still clean and the beds are comfortable. Don't expect to receive a hot breakfast if you carry an Honors card. You do have to ask for the breakfast card, and then it is for the fruit/cereal bar, and to upgrade to the hot bar, you have to pay for the breakfast. This is a change that I didn't expect, since I have stayed at this hotel several time before.

4  Thank Carolhayes
Brett D, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta - Northlake, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2014

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your comments and hope you will return if you are in the Atlanta area. We appreciate your business!

Reviewed 6 January 2014

Our stay at this hotel was an experience of a life time. We really enjoyed the friendly atmosphere. Although we were new to this city, we were able to to retrieve information from the staff as to what types of restaurants, tours and shopping places to visit. We would definitely make this hotel our choice of residence during our next visit this year. I love the cookie and the staff!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Michael R
Brett D, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta - Northlake, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2014

Thank you for your comments. My staff works extremely hard to deliver exceptional service and I will be sure to share your comments with them! We appreciate your business and look forward to having you as our guest when you return.