“Visiting USCIS”

DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta - Northlake
Ranked #79 of 174 Hotels in Atlanta
Reviewed 27 June 2014

Stayed here due to its location to USCIS building and a 7:45 appointment time. When we arrived, I could not have been more pleased. Very close (across the street) to USCIS and we able to leave our room and walk there. Service and staff were very helpful and courteous. Most importantly, the wife was happy and enjoyed the stay.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Gary G
Brett D, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta - Northlake, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2014

Thank you for your response and I'm glad to hear you had an enjoyable stay. Hope to see you next time you're in Atlanta. We appreciate your business!

Reviewed 24 June 2014

This is our stop over every year on the way to Florida. We shop and eat in Atlanta, then head south. The staff is outstanding. The friendly atmosphere at the restaurant is only second to the food and service. Most of this staff has been here for years. It makes for a great stay. They only have a few suites but if you are staying a few days totally worth the money.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Brett D, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta - Northlake, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2014

On behalf of myself and entire Team, we appreciate you taking the time to fill out a survey on the property. Any feedback we receive will only enable us to better serve future Guests! See you next time you're in Atlanta. We appreciate your business!

Reviewed 18 June 2014

Friendly staff, clean room, everything as expected. Used the business center this time. Everything worked well there, it saved our butts. Main reason we stayed here is how convenient it is to the USCIS Service Center (literally across the street). No complaints. Good value!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for your comments about our property. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope you will visit us again should you return to Atlanta. We appreciate your business!

Reviewed 17 June 2014

We stayed here for 4 nights in preparation of an exam.
The hotel is older, but the lobby is nice and the check in was fast. The room was large with a mini bathroom. The room was so dirty !! Hair on the floor, dead bees and old lipstick marks on the windows. We had to hang post it notes for 2 days before they noticed it ! But clean beds and towels and a good coffee maker. No fridge though ,..
The pool is also nice and big with towels and also the fitness room is nicely equipped.
Breakfast has everything you need and is good, it was included in our room price. Also the on site restaurant is good.
The location is great, near the freeway and 15 min drive from downtown or buck head... Nice golf courses in the neighborhood also, heritage links.

Ps also the windows are sealed shut, so you miss fresh air...

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to review the hotel. I will share your feedback with my team so we may look into the concerns you have noted. We hope you will return if you are back in the area. We appreciate your business.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

Excellent staff. Extremely helpful and pleasant. Nice, clean, comfortable room. Good breakfast. High quality restaurant on site. Great food and service. Excellent location. Near interstate, restaurants, and shopping mall. I spent a week on business. I thoroughly enjoyed every moment at this location.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for your comments. I will be sure to pass them along to my staff. I am glad to know you enjoyed your stay. We appreciate your business!

Reviewed 12 June 2014

Though this is an older hotel it is very well kept. The room was exceptionally clean. The staff from the front desk to housekeeping were extremely helpful, courteous, and always greeted me with a smile and cheerful comment. This hotel has one of the best staffs I have experienced and I travel frequently.

A hot breakfast is served in a partitioned area of the lobby and the staff is again, excellent.

Marlow's Tavern is attached to the hotel; so, no need to drive anywhere for excellent food and service. They accommodate any combinations you wish to order from the menu and "make it a meal" instead of charging a la carte. The rooftop of Marlow's offers delightful live music on Fridays. One can actually carry on a conversation when the music is performed. Exceptional food is offered for the Sunday buffet.

I have stayed here numerous times over the last several years. This is the place for me anytime I am in the Atlanta area. As a side note: even though the address of the hotel is Atlanta, the hotel is actually located on the perimeter of Atlanta in Tucker, GA.

Room Tip: The rooms have balconies with sliding glass doors; however, the sliding glass doors are sealed EXCEP...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo

Thank you so much for your comments about the hotel as well as my team! They work extremely hard to deliver exceptional service and I am glad to see it is paying off. I am also glad to know that you stay with us each time you visit the area! We appreciate your business!

Reviewed 5 June 2014

My husband and I chose to get a room near his early morning appointment. We really liked this place! The employees were friendly and helpful. The rooms were attractive and clean, but best of all the beds were very comfortable. We would have liked a mini-fridge and microwave, but even without those two things we would still recommend it to anyone needing a room for the night. PS The cookies are delicious!!!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Brett D, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta - Northlake, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2014

Thank you for your comments. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. I hope you will return if you are ever back in the area. We appreciate your business!