“Pleasantly Surprised!”

Ranked #74 of 174 Hotels in Atlanta
Hagerstown, United States
“Pleasantly Surprised!”
Reviewed 29 July 2014

We hosted our family reunion at this hotel. The hotel accommodations, staff and catered food help make the event a great success. The chef's reunion menu, especially the ribs, had the most well-seasoned and perfectly cooked food I have found at a hotel event.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Brett D, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta - Northlake, responded to this review, 19 August 2014
Thank you for reviewing our hotel and we appreciate the kind comments. I will be sure to let the chef know how much you enjoyed the food. We hope you will return if are ever back in the area. We appreciate your business!

Brett DeLoach

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
  • Korean first
BLUE SPRINGS, United States
Reviewed 28 July 2014

We come to Georgia for business there every year. Sometimes more than once a year. We discovered the Doubletree a while back and this location and we just love it there.... only place we stay now. See ya in May!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

I'm delighted to hear you'll be back!! I'm also pleased to know that my team was friendly and accomodating during your visit. They strive to deliver exceptional service so I will be sure to pass along your comments. We appreciate your business and look forward to your return next May!

Montgomery, Alabama
Reviewed 27 July 2014

All rooms should have a microwave and refrigerator since the hotel rates are basically the same. I was somewhat disappointed that some rooms have a microwave and a refrigerator. When I made my reservations, I was not aware that you had to request such a room, which is what I was told by the desk attendant.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate you staying with us while in Tucker. Hope you will return should you be in the area in the future. We appreciate your business.

Dayton, Tennessee
Reviewed 25 July 2014

There were just a couple of glitches. When I checked out the bathroom there was a wet,used towel left shoved in the shelf of the bathroom. The furniture was dusty and the garbage in the room was not empty. Other than that, whenever I asked for towels or anything, I was greeted by very pleasant employees who met my needs with a smile! I would stay at this hotel again with out hesitation.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Brett D, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta - Northlake, responded to this review, 18 August 2014
Thank you so much for your comments about the hotel! I'm sorry to hear you had several issues with your room but am happy to hear you will return if you are in the area again. We appreciate your business.

Biloxi, United States
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Room was clean. Bed and pillows were very comfortable. The air conditioning worked great. The bathroom was clean. The shower was clean. My only complaint was that I reserved a King room and was placed in a double room. Once I brought this to the attention to the hotel attendant, he informed me that they were out of King rooms. I told him that is what I reserved and that is what I expected. He somehow placed me into a King room. So in the end I was a very happy guest.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business

1 Thank Katherine H
Thank you so much for your comments about the hotel! My staff works hard to deliver exceptional service and I'm glad to see it's paying off. We hope you will stay with us again should you return to the area! We appreciate your business.

PALM BAY
Reviewed 17 July 2014

Great location & value. Hotel is near many attractions (Stone Mountain & Atlanta). Nice & clean. Parking lot a tad bit small, but acceptable. Near busy street, but not loud inside. Would absolutely stay there again.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you so much for your comments about the hotel! We hope you will stay with us again should you return to the area! We appreciate your business.

Reviewed 16 July 2014

To whom it may concern I am terribly disappointed the quality of my stay at your location. It was not quality that I expected from such a fine establishment with the Hilton name! The problems begin immediately when I arrived as I came to find out that two family reunions were planned as I entered. I booked this hotel room as a quiet getaway for my anniversary. I'm was then told that I could not authorized to receive late checkout because of the family reunion. That made no sense to me. The next morning I was amazed to find out breakfast did not come with the room! I knew nothing about this! I was always under the impression all Hilton brand hotels had complimentary breakfast! I have stayed at some of your “lesser” brands and continental breakfast was included, so why would it not be included with your luxury brands? The lady at the front desk was very nice enough to provide me with one complimentary breakfast pass. Thanks for that. I wanted to eat breakfast in my room, and not downstairs in the lobby due to the overcrowding from the family reunions, but when I asked for a tray to carry my food I was told no. I was told that they no longer provided guest with trays. Not sure why, but I had to make two trips to the dining hall to get drinks and food due to this foolishness...in a luxury hotel! Then I woke up Sunday morning to a huge roach in I'm bathroom. This is not acceptable or sanitary! We called guest services to capture the bug and spray. This caused us to question were there more and if so where were they and if they had made their way into our luggage. Overall I feel that the doubletree hotel is nice and the staff is courteous but has a long way to go with being considered luxurious.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to write about the hotel. I am sorry to hear that you had issues during your visit. If you happen to stay with us again in the future, please know that there's a Manager On Duty at all times to assist with anything you may need. We appreciate your business.

Brett DeLoach
Also consider these accommodations in or near Atlanta
Hampton Inn Atlanta - Northlake
Holiday Inn Atlanta - Northlake
Quality Inn Northlake
Quality Inn Northlake
#110 of 174 in Atlanta
TownePlace Suites Atlanta Northlake
Courtyard Atlanta Northlake
La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Ballpark at Cobb Galleria

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta - Northlake? Share your experiences!