“Awesome Customer Service”

Hampton Inn Atlanta-Perimeter Center
Ranked #67 of 173 Hotels in Atlanta
Reviewed 26 June 2011

Hampton Inn Perimeter hosted our Family Reunion and did an awesome job. My family is still singing their praises. Jonathan and his staff were the best! Reasonable rates. You won't regret your stay.

Room Tip: Great view from the 4th floor facing SE.
1  Thank GRACE30080

Reviewed 21 June 2011

The Hampton Inn Perimeter Center was a great location for my family reunion. The hotel was very affordable and had free parking. Even though this was not a 5 star hotel, the decor was modern, room size large and bathroom clean. The hotel provided a wonderful hot breakfast every morning and fresh baked cookies every evening. The hotel was centrally located to downtown Atlanta, approx. 1 mile from the Perimeter Mall, next door to a clean family park, and a couple blocks from the Matra Train station that transported my family to the downtown area. The staff, especially Virgil, and the service also made our stay enjoyable. Jonathan Johnson, marketing manager, went out of his way to ensure that I had everything I needed. I would definetly stay there again and recommend this hotel to my friends.

Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 June 2011

This is the second time I've stayed here. Both times have been ok, bit this time there was a lot of hair that was left in the bathroom. Other than that, everything was great on both stays.

• Stayed: June 2011
Reviewed 20 June 2011

I recently stayed at this Hampton for a business trip. I choose this location because I had a wonderful stay back in March and believed it to be my preferred location when I stay in Atlanta for business. This stay would have been just as wonderful had I not encountered the horrible experience of finding and touching a used condom while retrieving an ink pen from the cushion of the sofa bed. I gave the hotel the benefit of the doubt that this could have been a slight oversight and requested for the general manager to contact me regarding the incident. I stay May 3rd, waited a week for Zelder Dollar to call, no call. Since then I have left 5 voice messages and still no return call. Service is everything..and because of the lack of service from this General Manager....they have lost the business of me but all of my colleagues as well. A simple call from her would have resolved this whole issue...maybe they just need our business.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business
9  Thank 1Smarter
Reviewed 16 June 2011

Although I was there for just one night, I found this Hampton to be very accommodating. I found the complimentary breakfast bar to be better than the average Hampton with its cheese omelets and sausage. Room was fairly standard for a Hampton, although it lacked a microwave atop the mini-fridge. Could have used more easily-reached outlets in the room for charging devices. Also lacked mouthwash in the typical array of Hampton toiletries. There is major bridge construction adjacent to the property, but it was not an issue for my weekend stay. Convenient to interstate but not much in close walking distance other than apts./condos. Still this Hampton served my needs and was a great value.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 June 2011

Both the hotel & staff far exceeded my expectations. I was hesitant from previous experiences BUT each and every staff member I encountered during my 3 day stay exhibited outstanding customer service and professionalism. The hotel rooms were clean and spacious. As an added bonus the hotel is close to shopping and the interstate. . . . .You will receive A+ service during your stay.

Reviewed 14 June 2011

Jonathan, Jonthan, more Jonathan, Dominique, and Gwenne, represent the epitome of customer service and teamwork. We enjoyed our stay as a family of more than one-hundred people. Thanks again for service, WELL DONE.

The Crenshaw-Hurd Family, especially Charles Etta Brown

Room Tip: Ask for Jonathan.
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Atlanta
Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta Perimeter Dunwoody
Comfort Inn Sandy Springs
Comfort Inn Sandy Springs
#103 of 173 in Atlanta
Hyatt Place Atlanta Perimeter Center
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Atlanta Perimeter Center
Fairfield Inn & Suites Atlanta Vinings
Hampton Inn Atlanta - Cumberland Mall / NW

Been to Hampton Inn Atlanta-Perimeter Center? Share your experiences!