“Great Place to Stay”

Ranked #64 of 174 Hotels in Atlanta
Cohutta, Georgia
“Great Place to Stay”
Reviewed 15 September 2013

We stayed here with 4 children. The rooms were clean and spacious. The hotel was well-kept and looked recently updated. The pool was well-kept despite some beer cans left by other guests. The breakfast was delicious and the staff very friendly. We always enjoy cookies at check-in. They also had along with the complimentary coffee at anytime, hot chocolate. My kids thought that was awesome.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Mikaela G
PatriciaKilgore, General Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta-Perimeter Center, responded to this review, 14 November 2013
Dear Guest
We are happy to know that you had a wonderful experience. We are happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. It is our goal to ensure that our guests have a great stay with us. Its is our goal to take care of all of our guests .We are happy to know that our team took care of you and that you enjoyed your stay.
Thank you for letting us know and for sharing your comments with others. We know that you have many choices to stay and we appreciate that you chose to stay with us. We hope to see you again soon.
Sincerely, Patricia Kilgore

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Kearny, United States
Reviewed 11 September 2013

bad experience front desk clerk messed up my credit card, housekeeping ignored us and forced us to the side in the elevator while the equipment took up all of the space when they could have waited, we had a large roach in our room. bad experience!!!!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple

1 Thank William C
Dear Guest,

We apologize that you did not have a great stay with us. It is our goal to ensure that our guests have a great stay with us. We pride ourselves on getting it right for all of our guests and apologize that we did not during your stay with us. Thank you for letting us know and for sharing your comments. We will be sure to utilize your comments in our team meetings to further training in needed areas.
Sincerely, Patricia Kilgore
Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed 9 September 2013

I booked a room at this hotel for a one night stay. I have stayed here on two previous occasions. Other times they were doing construction outside and it was a bit inconvenient. But this visit no construction was being done. I found the room clean and spacious. They accommodated my request for a room on a top floor away from the elevators. The room met my needs with the exception of a microwave which I think is needed. The room does have a mini refrigerator although it is on the bigger side of mini. Staff at check in was very nice. Will stay here again.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
Magnolia, United States
Reviewed 30 August 2013

Watch out, if you think you are getting your special rate = YOUR NOT!! Not very clean feeling, taped carpets, no microwave in room. Nothing special. Just your average motel 6 under the Hampton label with a few added benefits.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business

2 Thank Robert K
PatriciaKilgore, General Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta-Perimeter Center, responded to this review, 5 September 2013
Thank you for letting us know of your concerns with the rate that you received associated with IBM. Your room when your reservation was booked was floated off of our rack rate of $149.00 the time of your booking. The IBM rate code that was booked received the 14% discount at the time of your booking $128.14. The week during your stay our revenue analyst had lowered our rack rates to $129.00 for the double bed room type that your reservation was booked for. The rate for IBM if the reservation was booked during the time frame that our rates were at the $129.00 would have been $110.94 plus the tax for the three nights. The rate did not change automatically during your stay because it was booked when the rack rate was at the $149.00 rate. I apologize that this issue was not resolved when you reported it to the front desk upon checkout. I have adjusted your folio to reflect the 14% discount off the $129.00 rate that was running at the time of your stay. We appreciate your letting me know of this issue. Sincerely, Patricia Kilgore General Manager
Nassau, Bahamas
Reviewed 30 August 2013

It was like staying at a Ritz-Carlton because of the professional and courteous staff. I was accommodated at many levels with my needs at the hotel without hesitation. Excellent location, quiet comfortable rooms, and extremely comfortable beds.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business

1 Thank Patrick C
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Reviewed 29 August 2013

This is my experience with this hotel.
My glasses were stolen out of my room. The manager Patricia stated she did not know what happen to them. The maids decided to remove a personal fan and hide it in the linen closet.
The front desk attendant, Sean, was extremely rude and short. I asked for more towels and never received them.
My glasses were in the room when I left but upon return they were not in the room. Basically, I was told we can't find your glasses...I'm sorry.
I would never stay at this hotel, especially if you value your belongings.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
3 Thank Disgusted H
Lexington,SC
Reviewed 29 August 2013

Our stay was great. The room was very quiet. There were plenty of restaurants and shopping nearby. The mall was just a mile or 2 from our hotel. I had the hot bagel bites and potatoes for breakfast which was tasty. I would recommend staying at this hotel. Our room was clean. We did not have any problems.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank PalmTreesMom
Also consider these accommodations in or near Atlanta
Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta Perimeter Dunwoody
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Atlanta Perimeter Center
Hyatt Place Perimeter Center
Hyatt Place Perimeter Center
#4 of 10 in Sandy Springs

Been to Hampton Inn Atlanta-Perimeter Center? Share your experiences!