“THE Best Shower, EVER!”

Hampton Inn Atlanta-Perimeter Center
Ranked #68 of 172 Hotels in Atlanta
Reviewed 12 June 2014

Love the Hampton Inn experience....breakfast always good, excellent coffee and ALWAYS clean and well-appointed but THIS Hampton had the best shower I've ever had the pleasure of using in a motel/hotel. Traveling roads for close to 50 years, I've stayed in a lot of places but I have rarely been able to take a good shower. Not here. I've tall so most just hit me around the waist. THIS one was mounted with me in mind. Also, The stream was great and the controls worked. The location was within walking distance of numerous restaurants and next door to a Brusters.This is, hopefully, the Hampton Inn at Sugar Hill. The receipt did not identify which one and I went on the web site. If not, this is on Exit 115. GREAT stop..easy on/off. We were worried when we saw a lot of teenagers staying here for a lacrosse tournament but by 10:00 they were all quiet.

Room Tip: Just ask. VERY good people. I would recommend 1st floor. Park around the side.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Michael J
PatriciaKilgore, General Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta-Perimeter Center, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2014

Dear Michael J,

Thank you so much for your review of your stay with us. It is great to know that all aspects of your stay were to your liking. We appreciate that as a long term traveler that you found your room to have the perfect shower.
Thank you for your time and comments. We know that you have many choices to stay while in the area and we appreciate that you stayed with us.. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Atlanta-Perimeter Center

Reviewed 5 June 2014

I've stayed at tons of Hamptons and this is one of the nicest I've been at. Everything was very clean and it seemed the rooms had been recently redone. I agree with the other reviewer on the pillows - they were very lumpy but overall the room was nice. I had a king room that had a sofa with it, so that was a nice plus as you don't often see that at Hampton Inns.

The staff were great - each morning they never failed to say good morning. The breakfast was also very good for being a Hampton breakfast. They had a rather large spread and everything was well-supplied. The lobby itself is very small, so the breakfast area can get crowded if the hotel is full.

Overall it's a great option for the budget and very conveniently located.

1  Thank AnnelinP

Dear Annelin P

Thank you for your kind comments concerning your stay with us. We are happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. It is our goal to ensure that all of our guests have a great stay with us. We hope that if your travels bring you back to our area that you will choose to stay with us again.

Reviewed 3 June 2014

Aside from skimpy lumpy pillows, hotel was excellent. Clean (duvet covers changed like sheets), comfortable, and very well-located. Staff was friendly and always helpful. We booked through hotels.com so were given the room next to the elevator and even that room was surprisingly completely quiet.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank banksidedrive

Dear Bankside Drive,

Thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn Atlanta Perimeter Center. We appreciate your kind remarks and review of our hotel. We are happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for your time in letting others know about your stay. We hope that when your travels bring you back to the area that you will choose to stay with us again.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

The quality of the room was unexpectedly good for the price. All new furniture of nice quality. Also I like how they clean the bedspreads with each guest. The bathroom was also new and clean. The staff were all very nice and friendly.

1  Thank Scott E

Dear Scott E

Reviewed 31 May 2014

This is an outstanding motel in all respects except in my experience, one. For reasons unknown to me, but believed to have to do with air conditioning problems in the lobby, the desk clerk said the room rate would be reduced to $89.00 per night. I stayed two nights and noted the first night it was $89.00, but the second night, it was raised to $139.00 without my knowledge.

1  Thank John R
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I travel frequently and try to stay at Hampton Inns as much as possible. I love the great customer service, excellent breakfast and the warm freshly baked cookies at the front desk every evening! The room service is always top notch and I like that my personal toiletries are so neatly organized daily.

1  Thank Stephanie S
PatriciaKilgore, General Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta-Perimeter Center, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2014

Dear Stephanie S.

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We are glad that our staff made your stay exceptional and gave you a lodging experience that you deserve. It is good to know that you liked the rooms, which gave you a comfortable sleep. We will surely share your kind words with our team for a job well done. We will be certainly looking forward to your future visits and rest assured that we will do our best to provide you the same pleasant stay that you enjoyed. We value your loyalty to our hotel and the Hampton Brand.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

I did not have a reservation due to a family emergency but they were very helpful in helping me with a room and offering a discount due to the nature of my visit. Staff was very friendly and helpful. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank patriciacR7986GI

Dear Patricia,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We are happy to knw that our staff made your stay with us was enjoyable. We will surely share your kind words with our staff, for a job well done. We will be certainly looking forward to your future visits and rest assured that we will do our best to provide you the same pleasant stay that you enjoyed. We value your business; we look forward to your next stay.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Atlanta
Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta Perimeter Dunwoody
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Atlanta Perimeter Center
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta N-Perimeter Mall Area
Staybridge Suites Atlanta - Perimeter Center East
The Westin Atlanta Perimeter North
Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Perimeter Center

Been to Hampton Inn Atlanta-Perimeter Center? Share your experiences!