Courtyard Atlanta Cumberland/Galleria
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$294
US$583
US$355
Travelocity
  • Room Service
All reviewsbistro staffunderground garagemall across the streetminute drive to downtownhotel is very conveniently locatedindoor pool and hot tubthe cheesecake factoryball parkbusiness tripcobb energythe maintenance mannice hotelnice poolnice stayparking situationstarbucks coffeehotel shuttle
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 September 2012

Very Nice hotel, excellent staff, very clean good location many food options......Little tricky to find the front of the hotel... Didn't try spa, but colleagues said it was exceptional. Downtown,Airport isn't far.....

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 September 2012

Stayed at this hotel for a week due to visiting the US part of my company. Good convenient location, with good restaurants nearby. A good shopping centre nearby if you have a list of purchases from your wife like I did. The staff are friendly, and helpful, the courtesy transportation they offer is great, took several trips to stores in the area. I like an easy life and the hotel met my needs for my busy trip.

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed 1 August 2012

Stayed briefly for a business trip. The hotel is close to I75 and 285 as well as a mall and several restaurants. If you don't mind a commute to where you're going or need to be close to this area then this is a good place to stay.

It was only about a ten minute ride to Buckhead but you need to have a vehicle if you're staying this far out, to connect to Marta you'd have to walk to the bus stop (which is very close) and connect from there.

Hotel is the newer Courtyard design inside, nice pool. Overall a good stay.

Room Tip: If the hotel is full of families try and get on a different floor due to noise
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 July 2012

Lobby was very attractive and our room was large (they gave us a handicapped one for some reason). There was a leak of some kind by one of the beds so the carpet stayed saturated during our entire stay. The biggest issue was paper-thin walls. Our next-door neighbors started talking, laughing and LOUDLY carrying on before dawn Sunday morning. I finally called the front desk and they said they would call them. I guess they did since the group shut up about 15 minutes later. The rooms have been updated but you can tell it's an old hotel. The fitness center is OK but when I asked for ear buds so I could listen to the TV on the treadmill I was told I'd have to use my own. The pool area is indoors and very small; the water was freezing cold. I wish there was someone to at least check in on the pool and fitness center periodically. Kids were running wild, using the equipment in wet bathing suits and bare feet and screaming. Of course, the parents were oblivious. I will find another place to stay next time. We got a good rate here because of my husband's job but it was not worth it. Beds were awful!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 July 2012

My husband, son and I stayed at this property, as we were in town for a family reunion. We were able to get a special rate for our 3 day stay.

We arrived late, as we were driving in from a vacation further down the coast prior to this leg of our trip. I approached the front desk, and the clerk seem to have an attitude. However, later on when my husband approached her to get general information about the area, she seemed fine.

The hotel is nice, but the rooms are small. We had a King size room. Glad they have a fridge. I did not try to the Bistro downstairs, but the times I did look in it, it seemed to have been unattended. The pool area was small, but nice. It is within walking distance to the Cumberland mall, and the hotel provides shuttle service to the Mall and other nearby shopping, etc.
Housekeeping staff seemed very nice.

A lot of teens and other groups in the hotel, and it was pretty quiet.

The hotel was ok, but in the future, we would probably stay at a hotel with more services an amenities like a Residence Inn, Fairfield Inn or Homewood Suites/Hampton Inn simply b/c it's a better set up for families.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family