Who has to do anything is SITA's offices just can't avoid being there. It's a bit dated, but they are renewing. The breakfast is good for business purposes. Swimming pool is ok as well as the fitness facilities. And the neighborhood is amazing: the river is just close and a lot of trial paths.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Expect extra comfort and convenience when you choose Courtyard Atlanta Cumberland/Galleria. About 10 miles from downtown Atlanta, our Cumberland neighborhood location offers ultimate access to events at Cobb Galleria Centre as well as popular attractions including Cumberland Mall and the all-new SunTrust Park. Whether staying busy with work or play, unwind in our modern hotel rooms and suites with complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi, ergonomic workspaces and flat-panel TVs with premium cable channels. Stop by The Bistro for breakfast and a Starbucks® beverage in the morning, then return in the evening for a variety of fresh sandwiches and salads paired with your favorite cocktail, beer or wine. Active travelers wishing to maintain their workout routines can break a sweat in our fitness center, followed by a refreshing dip in our indoor pool and whirlpool. Whatever the occasion, anticipate an amazing stay at Courtyard Atlanta Cumberland/Galleria. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Courtyard Atlanta Cumberland/Galleria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Atlanta Cumberland Hotel Atlanta
- Courtyard Atlanta Cumberland Center
- Atlanta Courtyard
- Atlanta Marriott