I loved everything about my stay here. Quick 1-Night Trip. Single Suite.
VERY spacious room and suite. Separate bedroom areas with double doors which can serve as separator for the rooms and/or additional privacy. Corner bath adjacent to both bedroom side and suite side with entry points from both end.
The layout is perfect for families, traveling mates that may want to cut cost and just go with a single vs double room, and/or travelers who may be expecting a few guests in the room <and are peculiar like me and may not really want them all in your personal space -- cheers!>
Work station in suite area. Also Mini-Bar with small fridge, sink and plenty of counter space.
Large vanity area in bath. And! Wait for it – Jacuzzi Tub. Whoop Whoop!!!
Plenty of drawer and storage space. Closets in both bedroom and suite area. Swivel flat screen TV also in both area.
Outlets on the lamps on the nightstands. I’m a gadget geek so that always wins me over. And my all time Eco-Friendly favorite- Separate Recycle Bins and Trash Cans!!! For those that have been following my reviews know that in-room recycle bins is my worldwide wish for all hotels.
Didn’t make it to the fitness center this go around <no judgment>
And I really like that the hotel/brand seems very service oriented. Various notes around the room asking for customer feedback, including a nice little comment card calls “Parting Thoughts” <nice touch>. And of course, warm cookies upon arrival will NEVER go out of style.
I had an inside room with balcony over terrace. For the inside rooms, you will be able to hear the activity that is taking place in the lobby atrium, ie during brunch and special events/receptions. Wasn’t a big deal for me but wanted to point out for those that are a little more sensitive to noise. Also, with the internal rooms, there is minimal to no window light which again wasn’t really a big deal - of course until I was trying to pull myself out of bed in the morning ☺. Oh, did I mention the bed was super comfy.
Fantastic stay. Can’t wait to come up with an excuse to come back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful Guest Suite Hotel located in the heart of the Cobb Galleria Business District. Each suite is 600 sq. ft. with a parlor and seperate bedroom, some have Jacuzzi tubs and some have walkin showers. Property offers 5,000 square feet of flexible Meeting Space to accommdate up to 250 guests. Close proximity to major interstates and Downtown Atlanta attractions. Within walking distance to dozens of restaurants, shopping and entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Atlanta - Galleria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Guest Suites Atlanta-Galleria Hotel Atlanta
- Doubletree Hotel Atlanta Galleria
- Doubletree Atlanta