Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta - Downtown
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
1,210 results
All reviewsgreat locationspring streetfront deskted's montana grillcentennial parkwalking distancestreet noiseworld of coca colageorgia aquariumfree breakfastbreakfast staffphilips arenaking suitethe breakfast areaferris wheelwould definitely stay here againconvention center
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Very nice room, comfortable bed. Great downtown location. Walking distance to a lot of restaurants and attractions. Easy access to the highway. Great staff and service. Comfortable room and bed. No issues at all. Breakfast time was busy but good. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Charlotte2010NC
Reviewed 6 July 2014

Stayed here for 5 nights while attending the ISTE 2014 Conference, the staff were so friendly. I wish I could remember the name of the cookie lady, she greeted us each evening when we arrived back at the hotel with homemade cookies, cold water and juice. The Hotel was very clean and quiet, the rooms were clean, beds very comfortable, I recommend this hotel.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Bcnllb
161HamptonGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta - Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2014

Dear Bcnllb,

Thank you for taking the time to post a great review about your recent stay here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta Downtown. I’m so glad you enjoyed your trip to Atlanta for the ISTE 2014 Conference. I will be sure to pass along your kind words to Mary who is always affectionately known as “the cookie lady”

Thank you for your personal recommendation, we hope to welcome you back soon!

Hospitably Yours,
Andrew May – General Manager

Reviewed 6 July 2014

We stayed 2 nights at the hotel while working at the Georgia World Congress Center. Location is great and easy access to the Center. Room very nice. We had AC issues and they provided fans and gave us one night free. Great value. I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear Terry W,

I appreciate the review of your recent stay at our hotel. My apologies for the A/C not working to the temperature levels you attempted. I’m glad the staff was able to improve your comfort level by adding a fan during your stay.

Thank you for your personal recommendation, we hope to welcome you back soon!

Hospitably Yours,
Andrew May – General Manager

Reviewed 5 July 2014

This hotel is a bit older, but such a great value for a downtown hotel. The staff of this hotel goes above and beyond to make you feel welcome! They are incredibly friendly and will make you feel right at home. Mary and April especially ensure that every guest is treated with a big smile and incredible hospitality.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 4 July 2014

A beautiful hotel, conveniently located, with problems. The air conditioning in the public areas was poor and in the room was no better. I set the thermostat to 68 to try to cool the room down but it barely budged. With all the curtains closed it was close to stifling. Not quite, but close. Best to just lay on the bed and not move. Then in the morning there was no hot water, so it was cold showers all around. The manager graciously refunded my room rate. I've NEVER had an experience like this in a Hampton Inn. Hopefully they will get the kinks out and restore the quality experience that is typical for Hampton Inn. Combine this with a bad dinner experience at Ted's Montana Grill a block away, and I'd say downtown Atlanta needs to up their game. One expects better. The Hampton employees were friendly and accommodating and I appreciated their efforts to satisfy a long time customer.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family