Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Atlanta Buckhead
Ranked #76 of 172 Hotels in Atlanta
Reviewed 29 March 2014

Stayed here for 8yo grandson b'day to Legoland the next day. VERY clean , great staff kids (4) loved heated pool. Would definitely stay here again. Easy access to I-85. Also it's quiet. Good for shopping outside the atlanta area.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Cathy G
Andrew S, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Atlanta Buckhead, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2014

Thank you so much for sharing you recent experience at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Atlanta Buckhead! We are very pleased that you and the children were able to relax and enjoy the heated indoor pool as well as our convenient access to Legoland. Our Buckhead location provides great access to some of the finest dining and shopping in all of Atlanta. We look forward to having you back for a visit in the near future!

Reviewed 27 March 2014

Squeaky clean. Scrubbed. Spic-and-span. Kudos to the housekeeping crew.
Quiet.
Friendly, gracious service.
Within a short stroll of two of Atlanta’s best restaurants: Bones and Fogo de Chao.
Did I mention? It is clean.

Dates of Stays: 12Mar & 23Mar2014

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Anne M

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your recent experience. We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay. Our housekeeping team takes great pride in ensuring that we me our very first Fairfield Promise -- We promise to always provide you with a room that is clean, fresh and reflects the highest quality standards.
This is a key component of our training and we're pleased that you noticed.
It is true that we are within walking distance of both Fogo de Chao and Bones, but there are also many other great restaurants within walking distance, including Ocean Prime, Kyma, and Antica Posta that you may try during your next visit!

Reviewed 17 March 2014

I was in Atlanta on business and chose this location for it's price and location easy on easy off to interstate. The hotel was great as far as comfort and cleanliness. But I was here for business and the wifi was so spotty and terrible I ended up working out of a Starbucks at night due to such poor connectivity. I'm not sure what the problem is there, I know they have no password protection so maybe somebody is draining the signal or something. 4 Stars easy if not for the issue. The beds super comfortable and the hotel staff is great and rooms clean. I just can't stay here again based on that experience alone.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Andrew S, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Atlanta Buckhead, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your review, we greatly appreciate any and all feedback from our guests!
I'm very sorry to hear that you had issues with our Wi-Fi service. We recently (Dec 2013) increased our bandwidth from 10 mbps to 50 mbps to ensure this type of problem would not occur. We do offer 24 hour support through our Wi-Fi provider, Wandering Wi-Fi to help our guests on the rare occasion that we do encounter an issue. If you find yourself back in the area I would love for you to give us another try and I strongly believe the experience will be better and if you do encounter a similar situation we can use the support team to improve that experience. Please feel free to reach out to me directly to make your next reservation.
I'm very happy to hear that the rest of your stay was enjoyable, from the cleanliness to the friendliness! We work very hard to ensure that every guest has the most positive experience possible while staying at the Fairfield Inn Buckhead!

Reviewed 2 March 2014

I stayed at this property as a last minute substitution for a business trip. For the price, this hotel can't be beat. It's clean, the service is great - the location to Buckhead business and shopping - excellent. Mind you --- this place isn't the Ritz, so don't go expecting top of the line --- because that's not the case. But if you want clean, simple and friendly without all the fuss or the price. Then stay here. My only negative was the odor in the hotel....couldn't put my finger on what it was, but it was very faint and nothing that would deter me from staying here again if I was bargain hunting for a place to sleep.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Andrew S, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Atlanta Buckhead, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel, we greatly appreciate the feedback!
It was great to hear you enjoyed your stay and found us to be a great value. Buckhead can be pricey and our complimentary parking, Wi-FI, and breakfast definitely help set us apart. We may not have all the bells & whistles of a Ritz, but that doesn't stop us from striving to be the friendliest, cleanest, and most helpful staff anywhere!

Reviewed 25 February 2014

We had such a wonderful stay at the Fairfield Inn and Suites in Buckhead. The front desk attendants were always so pleasant and helpful. They always had on a smile and said, "hello". The indoor pool was so nice! The rooms were very clean! The breakfast was very plentiful! We have already made reservations to return in July, 2014.

Room Tip: My wife and I just love staying here. If you are visiting the Buckhead area of Atlanta, I wouldn...
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Andrew S, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Atlanta Buckhead, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2014

We are so very happy that you enjoyed your weekend stay with us here at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Atlanta Buckhead. The great thing about this property is that we are equally able to be a great corporate location and still have those personal touches and people to make those staying for a weekend leisure trip feel right at home.
We look forward to your return in July!!

Reviewed 21 February 2014

I brought my Mom and myself to this hotel in advance of a serious ice storm. My mother is 93 and we were afraid we would lose power at home. The staff, the manager, and everyone else was welcoming and extremely helpful . The room was very clean and even though we were all iced in together, they took excellent care of us. They really went beyond to help me keep my Mom comfortable. I am very grateful to them all.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review of our property and are very happy that you enjoyed your time with us. This is the second storm this season in Atlanta and it was great that people like you planned in advance to ensure your safety. Even under the horrible conditions Atlanta experienced we still work very hard to make sure every guest feels the culture and environment of hospitality throughout the hotel. We look forward to seeing you back in the near future, hopefully under better circumstances!

Reviewed 17 February 2014

This hotel surprised me. It was quite clean, and it was apparent that it had been renovated more recently than Marriott reported. The staff was very helpful. Very nice, clean indoor pool. Security guards in parking lot over the weekend.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the elevator.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Thank you so much for your review, we are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We received several updates last summer, including paint, carpet, wall vinyl and new desk chairs. We did not perform a full renovation which is why the Marriott site will still show our last renovation in 2006. We encourage everyone to come and "be suprised" by the Fairfield Inn & Suites Atlanta Buckhead, you'll be glad you did!