“All Good!”

Courtyard Atlanta Buckhead
Ranked #83 of 172 Hotels in Atlanta
Reviewed 23 June 2014

The best thing about this hotel is the excellent staff. From the time I pulled into the property, until check out, it was nothing but friendly helpful people. I can not commend them enough. The location is good, though a bit confusing to find.The room was very clean and well supplied. The beds are very comfortable and the pillow selection was good.The hotel was surprisingly quite considering, it was Saturday night stay. The location is good and parking is convenient. I will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank daughterofzeus
There are newer reviews for Courtyard Atlanta Buckhead

Reviewed 9 June 2014

Very accommodating and friendly staff but I was a little disappointed by the condition of the property. This was a quick overnight on a road trip and I was allocated a quiet room as requested. I think the room must have been hosting a smelly feet contest recently and it was quite off putting at times. The local area is quite safe and has plenty to offer in the way of shops and restaurants.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Billyz11
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Alan Worley provided outstanding service! He was professional and I received service with a smile! After I checked in Alan called my room to ensure that my room was ok! Please commend Alan Worley on a job well performed.
Davis-Island
Room 1801
Regional Consultant-Scholastic

Room Tip: The hotel is Excellent!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Dena D
Reviewed 4 June 2014

This nicely furnished and clean hotel comes with everything the vacationer is looking for including, but not limited to: great location, convenient parking, clean rooms, proximity to good venues, and reasonable rates. But what makes this hotel special isn't all those things. It is the friendly atmosphere created by an amazing staff that make this place truly remarkable. From the desk clerk to the cleaning crew I was astounded by the professionalism and courtesy shown to us. I asked the love of my life to marry me here in a surprising chain of events. A chain of events that were only made possible by the general manager and all his wonderfully well prepared and over the top friendly staff. He worked with me for over a month in preparation and to my surprise went way above and beyond what I had requested or ever dreamed of. I have stayed in many hotels across the country and this place is by far the best. We will become regulars here!!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Garrett M
Reviewed 28 May 2014

A very comfortable and huge hotel. We had lots of help. Great location. Nice access to bars and eating places. A relaxing weekend. We enjoyed the architecture and actually took dozens of pictures of the building. Valet parking worked well. Good thing too because you don't really have a choice.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 May 2014

The only reason I can't give this hotel 5 stars is because I didn't get a chance to stay there long enough! Stayed for a weekend. Staff was very friendly! The rooms were the cleanest hotel rooms I have ever stayed in. The location of this hotel is perfect! I have nothing bad to say about this place! I will definately return!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 May 2014

This hotel was in a great location and the rooms were clean. The staff was awesome, in particular Albert. He was very accommodating, and always had a smile on his face. Overall, I had a great stay and would not hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends