“Excellent Service Recovery!”

Ranked #91 of 171 Hotels in Atlanta
Utah
“Excellent Service Recovery!”
Reviewed 22 October 2013

I experienced a couple of MINOR glitches in service on my 1st night. I had a similar experience on the 2nd night and spoke with a manager. WOW!! Between the night manager (Ronnie), the chef whose name escapes me (SORRY) and two servers, I experienced five-star hotel service recovery! I even extended my stay. The issues were minor to begin with, the service recovery was OVER THE TOP! Every business has a glitch now and then. It's the response to the customer that counts! GREAT JOB!!!!!

Stayed September 2013, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (75)
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 15 October 2013

I love to stay at any Hilton family hotels. I always can depend on the first class accommodation there. Regardless of location, season or weather. Even in spite of local economic problems or national difficulties.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Little Rock, Arkansas
Reviewed 13 October 2013 via mobile

I fly in to atl often. Pick up from the. Airport is rather fast and easy. Wife and I wanted to go out for dinner. Marvin took us to malones and also picked us up. Great people and rooms Were great as well. Clean and fresh.breakfast was hot and good.would recommend to stay here vs. More expensive hotels up the street.

Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
New York
Reviewed 12 October 2013

Checked out today after 2 nights' stay for company meeting.
With the price what I pay, I did not expect much. But it was far beyond my expectation. Hotel itself is good but not outstanding. My favorite part of the stay was their staff. Hotel shuttle driver, Adam was the first encounter upon arrival in ATL. Very courteous,friendly and eager to help. Great first impression. Upon arrival to the hotel, front staff was also nice with great smile.
Restaurant staff was also very attentive, friendly, pleasant. Gentleman who took care of our meeting room was also great. Very helpful, courteous, trying to make sure everything was ok
Is this because of southern hospitality? I would like to come back to this hotel to meet their wonderful staff.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
atlanta
Reviewed 11 October 2013

Stayed here in September. Stay was good nothing spectacular. I received a delicious HOT chocolate chip cookie on my check-in...as of today 10-11 I still have not eaten it. Crazy I know. Only complaint I have is the elevator is horrific. It is old, outdated and disgusting. Please remodel your elevator. The king size bed seemed not leveled. It just looked weird while sitting at the computer table. Low on one end and high on the other but it was very comfortable and I got a great nights rest.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank kendr390
Gotha, United States
Reviewed 22 September 2013

The restaurant and staff is some of the worst in the business! If you want to be chased out of the hotel for billing something to your room and don't mind, then by all mean choose this hotel. If that's something that may not set well with you, then look for another property. Not to mention, I had a chicken salad for dinner and it was utterly horrible! You are better off walking up the road for anything other than in hotel dining. Absolutely terrible..

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

rick b, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta Airport, responded to this review, 23 September 2013
Dear Jason M, thank you for your recent review of our hotel. I do apologize if the waiter was over zealous with your dinner receipt. Unfortunately we did not have a credit card on file to authorize room charge capability for you during the night in question. Never the less the waiter could have handled it differently. I again apologize if you were in any way offended.
Rick Burnette
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
Reviewed 18 September 2013 via mobile

I read the negative reviews but didn't experience anything below standard. The room was spacious. The restaurant and room service were easy. The Gym had free weights and several modern aerobic machines. My only three knocks are $10 parking, terrible Internet speed, and no fridge in the rooms.

• Stayed September 2013
rick b, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta Airport, responded to this review, 27 September 2013
Dear Soki816, We appreciate your taking time to post a review of our hotel. Happy to hear that you got a good workout in during your visit Thanks for the review of our hotel. We look forward to seeing you again soon
Rick Burnette
Also consider these accommodations in or near Atlanta
Staybridge Suites Atlanta Airport
Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Airport North
Hilton Atlanta Airport
Hilton Atlanta Airport
#90 of 171 in Atlanta
Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlanta Airport North
Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport North
Hyatt Place Atlanta Airport North

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta Airport? Share your experiences!