DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta Airport
US$543
US$504
Cancelon
1,042 results
All reviewsdouble treeatlanta airportparking attendantwarm cookiesshuttle servicecorner roomfree shuttlebed was comfortableenjoyed my staythe room was niceinterstate
Reviewed 1 December 2013

I love staying at this chain - anywhere, anytime. The BEST, BEST beds; King, comfortable, and plush.

But the service was definitely lacking. I stayed here during a long layover. My thoughtful friend had brought a wonderful lunch which we wanted to share while relaxing in the room. You know - no shoes, feet up. Well there was only 1 chair in the room. He asked if they would let him borrow another chair so that we could both eat at the table. Front desk response: no. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? It was Thanksgiving day! The hotel had lots of empty rooms. We could have borrowed a chair from one of them. Or we could have borrowed a chair from the restaurant. Really? What - you think I am going to steal your chair? Or is it too much work to wheel it from one empty room for me to use for three hours!.

Very disappointing. This was not a difficult, unusual request. Or one that would have taken much effort.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank KateandDiva
Reviewed 27 November 2013

The hotel wasn't as trendy but made up for it in cleanliness, great quality of service, and good food. The shuttle driver to airport was excellent. I felt safe walking from the parking lot at night and early morning because of the guard in guard shack. The restaurant service was especially nice.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 November 2013 via mobile

I stayed here for one night on business. Good service. Shows some ware like torn carpet and wallpaper but this seems consistent with my Doubletree stays lately. Clean and comfortable however. I would stay again for a night but not longterm.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Ricky P, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2013

Dear Djlnj, thanks for your recent post regarding your stay at our hotel. I am glad you found our hotel clean and comfortable. We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 19 November 2013

I had a great stay. The Facilities were awesome and the Staff was friendly and Courteous. I would definately stay here again in the future. The food that I had was great. I know that the next time I stay I will have the steak because it look really good when I saw it. All in all I had a pleasent stay with no drama and that is what I am after when I am traveling on bussiness.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Dear Enloe W< thanks so much for taking the time to post your comments regarding your recent stay. Our staff is really stepping up their game in providing superior customer service. I agree next time try the steak, it is delicious!!

Reviewed 13 November 2013

Hotel accomodations were fine. Especially liked the close proximity to the airport, as well as, the restrauants available neearby. Hotel staff was friendly. Parking was ample and although requiring fees the attendants were attentative and helpful.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Ricky P, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2013

Dear Dirl R
Thank you for your recent post, we are so glad you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. We look forward to seeing you again soon.