“BEST EXPERIENCE EVER”

Ranked #97 of 172 Hotels in Atlanta
Charlotte, United States
“BEST EXPERIENCE EVER”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 March 2014

This hotel was outstanding. This was the hotel my guess and I choose after being stereotyped by the Omni Hotel in Downtown Atlanta. The clerks was most accommodating to my needs and request. They kept a friendly attitude and also the cookies they givr you upon check in is the best ever. GREAT EXPERIENCE OVERALL. DEFINATELY WILL BE MAKING RESERVATIONS HERE AGAIN SOON

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

rick b, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta Airport, responded to this review, 8 March 2014
Dear Massey B, thanks for the post! Glad the the staff exceeded your expectations! Come see us again!
Rick

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (71)
Kansas City, Kansas
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 March 2014

Was only at the hotel for about 8 hours, had to get up in the middle of the night to catch a flight that had been delayed 12 hours due to weather. Staff was very nice and accommodating, rooms were ok, a little worn, wi-fi was ok, the coffee maker in the room while not good coffee was good for our schedule, didn't eat anything here.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
rick b, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta Airport, responded to this review, 4 March 2014
Dear BCPOPO, thank you for your post! Glad to hear that the staff was responsive, we appreciate you taking time to let us know about your stay!
Rick B
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 February 2014

I needed to find a quick hotel to stay near the Atlanta airport because I had to pick up a colleague at the airport the next day. I was driving later due to a storm in NC and I had expected to arrive before dark, however with the traffic it was going to be well after 9pm. I was using my iPhone for directions and the hotel's directions differed from what the Scout app's directions on my phone were stating. I was just about to call the hotel and interestingly enough, the hotel called me! They just wanted to check to see if I was still expected (I am a Gold level Hilton Honors member and had booked it with points) and I really appreciated the call because my phone app was entirely wrong. I arrived there without an issue after 9pm, checked in and parked my car. They don't have valet parking but it is a nice attended lot. With my Hilton standing I received free parking which is nice, and they had the complimentary waters in my room and also had placed foam pillows vs. down feathers (I am allergic). Since I had driven 7 hours I wanted to have dinner and ordered room service. That was also a surprise, the meal was quite excellent, and delivered quickly. The room was very comfortable and clean and I would most definitely stay there again if traveling to the Atlanta area.

Room Tip: I usually like a room close to the elevator for a quick exit in the morning with luggage, but in thi...
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Dear PLC55, thanks for the review of our hotel! Glad you enjoyed your stay and enjoyed our in room dining! We appreciate you being in our frequent travel club, We really appreciate our Hilton Honors members. We look forward to seeing you again!
Naperville, IL, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 February 2014

We stay one night. Arrived very late - 12:30am. Front desk was very polite and helpful with information about parking and the shuttle to the airport. Room was very clean and pleasant. We only stayed a few hours due to catching flights.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

rick b, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta Airport, responded to this review, 28 February 2014
Dear John W,
Thanks for the post we really appreciate it. Glad you enjoyed your stay! Our shuttle service is a very convenient way to get to and from the airport. We look forward to seeing you again!
RIck
Montgomery, Alabama
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 February 2014

Hallways were trashed. Food, litter, etc remained for entire 3 day stay. Housekeeping never serviced my room unless I called front desk. Slow decline in the many years I've stayed here. Office manager, though, was great.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Dear D H , Thank you for your review, I apologize for the situation you encountered, I will certainly address the food tray issue with our team. We look forward to seeing you again soon
Rick b
Atlanta, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 February 2014

The hotel was very nice and very kept up. For the meeting I was in all week in the hotel. The food was great and the man who helped us by refilling our water pitchers and so forth was awesome. He never missed a beat. For the housekeeping in the rooms, everything was good except a couple days when they came in, they did not restock my towels or my mat for the bathtub. Other than that, everything was good.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

rick b, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta Airport, responded to this review, 26 February 2014
Dear Chelsea C
Thanks for the review. We are really glad that you enjoyed your stay! I will look into the towels not being replenished, I apologize. We look forward to seeing you again!
Rochester, New York
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 February 2014

Check in was slow and uncooperative. Arrived at 9:30pm and room not ready until 11:30pm. Attitudes were poor upon check in. Housekeeping was slow, not cleaning our room one day and arriving after 4pm the next. On a positive note the restaurant staff was lovely and breakfast was outstanding.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

rick b, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta Airport, responded to this review, 23 February 2014
Dear christochester, thank you for your recent review of our hotel. I apologize for the delay in getting you checked in to your room. Atlanta had just gone through the worst snow storm in 25 years. Our rapid transit system was operating on a very reduced schedule and unfortunately we like many hotels could not get their staff in. This is not a excuse because your room should have been ready for you.
Rick Burnette
Also consider these accommodations in or near Atlanta
Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Airport North
Hilton Atlanta Airport
Hilton Atlanta Airport
#85 of 172 in Atlanta
4.0 of 5 bubbles 1,612 reviews

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta Airport? Share your experiences!